Stranges marks on my belly

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Stranges marks on my belly

Post by guldage »

a little to much has been happening lately. A lot of dreams and this very morning I wake up with strange marks on my stomach. A couple of them look like the shape of a scoopemark, but it is not deep. Only red/brown in the color.
One mark or several that looks like a pattern looks almost like a handprint of sorts. Same color as the the other marks. They seem to be to perfect in shape and very clear in their line compared to the rest of the skin. So it is not some sort of rash of any kind.
Have anyone any ideer of that could be or meen?

:?: Guldage :o

Budding-Vallee-Jung

Re: Stranges marks on my belly

Post by Budding-Vallee-Jung »

Listen from 13:05 to 13:45 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Guldage,
I have seen large fingerprint marks left on people's skin after experiences, and red marks left in patterns. To me, it is evidence of some type of interaction with either aliens/multi-dimensional beings or even US military. Can you remember any details about your dreams?

Budding, Thanks for the good video with Jacques Vallee!

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

I was running around in some cavesystem in the dream. Very moist and humid actually and extremely confusing. almost a bit like I was on drugs. Seing things out of focus in all sorts of weird colours.
Other than that not much. Semidark with no lightsource to see, yet no trouble in that regard to see the tunnel. I think the tunnels most have been about two meterwide or something like that. Ofcause a bit hard to say in my state of mind.
I also remember a very annoying buzzing high pitch sound, that I did not like one bit.