Marks on my belly

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Marks on my belly

Post by guldage »

again strange marks on my stomach. Was their this morning. What is going on. The weird part is, the marks appear above the bellybotton, so it is not my female bodyparts they are checking out at the moment. This time it is a clear scopemark, about 2 cm. long and high.
Around the same place I had these Braun/red marks and one looking like a handprint a few weeks ago.
So what is going on know. I only had some peace and quite for a couple of weeks and last night I again had some bad dreams.
I have also a few times the last two weeks had a feeling when I am in my bed but still awake that somebody touches me, but their is no one in the room. I know you problely think that I have dozed of, but I did'nt. It got me to open my Eyes too look. It was a very clear touch, like someone is putting a hand on your shoulder or something like that.
It is really crepy.
So can you help me. What is it they want from me. why are they here all the time at the moment and why this developement, with the marks on my body and me being able to notice while awake still.

Another quastion: Have you heard of children developing special skills. Lately my daugther has shown the ability to predict lines. If ball A starts here, then it goes their if I do this. She is 5 and she does it to perfection. In this wii game, Bawling she takes all out just about everytime. It is insane. I know I problely sound paranoid here, but it is slightly Creepy. Maybee I am reading to much into it, but they have been messing with her too. Noosebleed and she is seing this gray ghost.