My expereince

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

eunicemurray

My expereince

Post by eunicemurray »

Hello, I had a dream in 1992. I lived on a busy street in Hollywood Ca at the time. I dreamt I was being pulled up by a bright light. I was petrified and could see the ground moving away. I was then on a gurney and I could not move. I saw what I think was a grey doing something technological on the wall. I calmly asked, "can I take a look around?" I wanted to say something that sounded casual. I was then going up to another level. The room was empty. I then recall I was running home, but I was back in my hometown on the east coast. I realize now this was happening in 1981. My clothes were familiar from that era. I guess I repressed the memory. I woke up completely paralyzed except I could move my eyes. I was paranoid there were aliens in the closet. I felt crazy. I am still afraid to tell people. I looked out into the living room where my roommate slept and I could see 3 short, stocky beings glowing behind the couch. I know it was burned into my memory forever. Over the years I dismissed it as a dream. I know in the back of my mind it was more than that. My sleep has been horrible ever since then. About 2 weeks ago I had another dream. I could see what I thought was my apartment house. Time and space were distorted and I started thinking.."no not this, I hate this." I was back on the gurney and I was being wheeled toward some steps. I looked up and saw a very tall, tan commander type. Then the 2 tans pushing the gurney started waving their arms over me very quickly. I became panicked and I started screaming and woke up screaming.."oh God no." I guess I am coming to terms with this issue. I just cannot handle the feeling of their time and space distortion. I feel it has affected my life badly. That is all for now.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My expereince

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Eunice,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum, and thanks for sharing.
I think that a lot of people have had experiences like yours. I've been having encounters with the star people/aliens ever since I was 4 years old. It used to be scary for me, but I learned how to overcome the fear. Now I have good control over what happens during the encounters -- they never come to my room and take me out of bed anymore. If I want to see the friendly ones, I will go and meet them halfway.

There is most definitely a time and space distortion and I can see where that might be messing with you! I recall going on a craft with some star people one night and before we left my house, I was concerned that my family would miss me. So I asked the star people, "How long will we be gone?" They replied that we would be gone for about 2 months but, in Earth time, it was only a couple hours.

On another occasion, as I was waking from an encounter, I felt a strong fluctuating energy and I could hear a flapping sound that was like someone shaking a blanket in the wind. I was lying in bed facing the wall and the noise was directly behind me. I was pretty scared at the time and I did not want to turn and look, in fact, I felt paralyzed because I was so scared. Even when the noise stopped, it took me a couple minutes to be able to roll over and look. I didn't see anything at all, the blanket hadn't even been moved. Later, I was told that what I experienced was a "Time Flux." I think it had to do with making the transition back to my regular Earth time...something that usually happens while I'm asleep, but this time I woke up a little early.

What is it exactly about the time and space distortion that bothers you (besides the fact that it's totally bizarre)? Can you be more specific?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

eunicemurray

Time Space Distortion Fear

Post by eunicemurray »

Hi Bonnie, thanks for the reply, what scares me is that I know I am not in an earthly place. In my last memory dream I saw what I thought were the apartments and houses where I live now. I was walking along them and they were all connected. It felt like up, down, side, were all the same. They seemed tilted. I guess the familiar feeling of gravity was going away. I think to me this destruction, although that is not what they are doing. I view it as destruction because on earth it would be just that. I do not have many experiences, so I never get the chance to become comfortable with them. I have since learned to pray that if they come, then help me experience it so I am not afraid.