Memeorie of meeting another human.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Geoff

Memeorie of meeting another human.

Post by Geoff »

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has continually met another contactee during their encounters.

Around 10 years ago I started having flashbacks of another contactee that I seem to continually meet and some were of childhood encounters, some memories were disturbing and some good, but what surprised me the most was the connection I felt and the feelings for this person.

There were times when I looked into the eyes of a Grey and felt a profound psychic connection with them and I sometimes view it as sharing, but I also found this happened with the other person I meet.

I used to know people who had experiencers but none had memories of meeting another person, I have heard that some people have these encounters and thought it would be interesting to contact them.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Memeorie of meeting another human.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Geoff,

I have met many humans aboard the spaceships with the star people. Sometimes I go to "family reunions" where there are humans, star people, and hybrids. And there is most definitely a strong connection between us contactees. There is one person who I believe I have known from childhood visitations, and that is my husband John. Geoff, I'm serious when I say that it was some kind of spiritual miracle that we found each other again (although the star people had a bit to do with that). We totally recognize each other and it is truly amazing beyond what words can describe. If you think you should go looking for a contactee friend, you should definitely go for it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Hi Bonnie,

It's good to hear about the connection you have with your partner and agree things are planned to a certain degree. When I started having memories there was a feeling and expectation that I would see her again and there were occasions were Greys have said the same thing, although I sometimes wonder in what context... She also lives in Australia so it may happen one day, but I prefer not to think about it to much...

I can relate to the feeling of a family reunion, I have seen babies, children and adults, although I view them as more evolved humans and not hybrid between Greys. I have been informed by a Grey that they are creating humans and seeding them on other planets, the decision was made by an organisation of beings that seems very enlightened and the Greys work on their behalf.

The past week I have been looking at forums for contactees/abductees etc and it's good to see one that isn't negative and offers practical help.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Geoff,
Yes, this is probably the most positive alien abduction forum I know of. :D

I've actually met some of my hybrid children and found them to be quite beautiful. I just call them hybrids because I know I donated the eggs to create them and they look very much like star people to me. So there was some genetic mixing going on there. But they are also, most certainly, evolved humans.

The Greys are not the only group of extraterrestrials creating hybrids; I know that the Pleiadians are creating a few of their own, as well as the Orions. I believe they are preserving human DNA. But I'm sure there are many reasons they do it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG