Why are they doing it and why bring me back?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Gotgravy

Why are they doing it and why bring me back?

Post by Gotgravy »

All the basics loss of time scars bruises and sore gential soreness waking up to nose bleeds waking up often in early hours of the morning around 330. I feel I have been abducted multiple times prior to the last 18 months but feel its happening weekly for the last 18 months I'm not scared or worried as I always come back and am relatively healthy for my lifestyle besides the bruising and sores stated above. I also feel they are abducting my girlfriend we both have identical cracks in our skulls and we both get the same sores/ lumps at a 45 degree angle from our brain stems she is also not worried. We just would like a guess as why we are being abducted and why we come back( both very glad we do) we have are own thoughts but would like others. I have the upmost respect for intelligent life just very curious any thoughts. I am 22 she is 21 we have been togter for 7 years

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Why are they doing it and why bring me back?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
It is good that you and your girlfriend are not afraid of what is happening. I know how weird and freaky it is, so you are doing good staying calm about it.

WHY are they taking you? That is a good question...why are they taking any of us?

I think there are general reasons like: monitoring the human species through medical exams and observing human behavior, the hybrid program they are working on, creating hybrid children....

And there are other, more individual-specific reasons like: perhaps you and your girlfriend are more consciously "awake," perhaps you have passed the "tests" they like to put us through...and perhaps you have some "pre-arranged" agreement with them that you made before you were even born.

Most abductees/contactees do come back every morning, but most people do not handle it so well. In my case, I have been meeting with these "star people" since I was 4 years old and I have very good conscious recall of hundreds of experiences. I also write them down when I wake up, so that helps in remembering too. It has been a mix of good, friendly beings and then some that are basically evil...and the US military is also involved.

You will have to look into your experiences further to figure it out.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Gotgravy

Post by Gotgravy »

Well recently I learned, that my semen was extracted by one who eventually impregnated and gave birth to my child who ended up having muscle damage in which they took muscle tissue from my leg to repair the hybrids. I firmly believe that their interest is in the child my fiance and I have been planning for the last 3 years I just hope they leave him here with us. I'm also interested in that whenever I'm sick for multiple days and finally agree ( im very stubborn) to go to the doctor the morning of the appointment the issue is gone for example. I had the hiccups for 3 days I wasnt able to eat I was bent over from stomach pains agreed that on Sunday night Monday morning I'd got to the doctor wake up Monday morning and I'm fine no hiccups for over a week now

colin2015

Post by colin2015 »

Please know I am not trying to make light of the point about being taken and I know it sounds crazy but I wish they would just take me and not bring me back. A new start on a new world sounds wonderful to me.