Experience

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

jandj

Experience

Post by jandj »

Hi,

Introduced myself before, and here I'll write up the experience that happened to me and my friend, about August last year.

Just a brief note, with regard to documenting our experience. When both of us pooled our memories we took care to ensure we didn't influence our recall through suggestion. We were meticulous about writing down everything we remember before discussing it with each other or being exposed to anything (media, webpages etc) that could influence our recall. I think we did a reasonable job in this department.

Our experiences do seem to have an strong similarity on the whole. I'll lay it out point by point:

(1) In the early morning, we sighted an object, somewhat triangular, behind than in front of our car.

(2) After sighting the object we both have a blank in memory. As noted before our next memories are of remember lying flat and not able to move in semi darkness. We were certain we were not clothed though it was very difficult to tell much about how hard the surface we were lying on was. We also don't recall anything about the temperature.

(3) During the time we were lying down, we do recall seeing humanoid "figures" moving about but no sources of light.

(4) We felt sensations in our bodies. I am an budding but clumsy electronics enthuiast :-) so I would best describe the feelings as akin to an "electric shock".

We both remember feeling strong stabbing "zaps" in the sides of our head, back of our neck, and in a variety of spots on the chest.

Also, and (hopefully I am not being too frank here- apologies if so) but both of us also recall exceptionally painful "zaps" and sensations of manipulation in the "nether regions".

(5) A memory my friend recalls, but I have no recollection of anything similar, is that she remembers tracing with her fingers some rough bumps in the surface she was lying on.

(6) Our next memory is being outside the car, and the object was not in sight. The time was now in the afternoon.

That's about it in a nutshell. The strongest possible evidence concerns the change in time, and possible medical evidence amounts to scars on the body that are confirmed to be unusual and "looks surgical", but little more.

Thanks for reading !. Is this perhaps similar to anyones experiences ?.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi jandj,

It sure sounds like an abduction experience to me. My only question is whether it was an alien abduction or if it was a MILAB (military abduction). You saw a triangular UFO in the morning, then you both spent the whole day being poked and prodded, then you found yourselves standing at the car in the afternoon. Yes, something definitely happened.

The feeling of electrical shocks is not uncommon during an abduction experience and, of course, lying on a flat surface not being able to move is another characteristic sign. The figures moving about, the "work" being performed, it's all related to abduction, and I'm sorry you had such a lousy experience.

It is quite interesting to note that your friend was able to move her fingers and feel the "rough bumps" in the surface she was lying on. Normally, in this kind of scenario, abductees cannot move at all (except perhaps their heads from side to side). Also, most of the time, people find themselves lying on a smooth, flat surface, not a bumpy one.

This was not a happy meeting with the star people, like I usually have; this was an alien abduction or MILAB. I have had similar experiences, and they were not with positive, loving entities.

You might want to check out some videos about alien abduction, and please try this 30 minute meditation audio I made. It is for grounding, centering, and shielding, which anyone can do, but it is a great help to abductees.

I've been having these experiences with the "star people" (the nice ones), "aliens" (the mean ones) and the "secret government/illuminati" (MILABS) since I was four years old. I have great conscious recall and I kept records from the time I turned 19. I wrote a book about it called Invitation to the Self, journey with the star people in 2005 and I've been trying my best to help other people with it. Now is the time to wake up to everything that's been going on with the human race and this planet. We have been deceived...and that is putting it mildly.

Good Luck with everything, and please post again.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG