Why did we escape?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

reason1471

Why did we escape?

Post by reason1471 »

Hi.In October 2004 Myself and another person were followed by a UFO in the early hours of the morning in a rural part of England for about 15 minutes.It eventually ascended over the roof of the vehicle ,a light came onto the bonnet just for a second and then the windscreen became totally covered with these small round circles that looked like they had hundreds of tiny dots inside this all looked a dark colour with blue ,After about 5-10 seconds they suddenly disappeared and we could again see the road.The ufo still folllowed the car over the ajacent field for several miles then it disappeared out of view.I had the side window open at the time so i looked up over the car..it was 20 ft over the roof obviously for a second time my friend who was driving the car tried to accelerate away as quickly as possible.The ufo suddenly stayed over the field on the left hand side of the road and after about another mile or so started to slowly ascend up into the clouds.We DO NOT believe we were abducted and have no recollection of anything like that.What did it want with us? are they random encounters?
I can clearly remember everything about what we saw .It first appeared hidden within a thick cloud that was moving across the ground.When it ascended it looked like a spinning disk but like a ring of vapor very mechanocal in form and had green rainbow lights all around like an aura.I believe this appeared after it released the light onto our car.My friend and i at the time were very confused and numb with shock i kept on calling out to stop the car stop the car but my friend never did.
I now belive that these rings or disks of vapor and light are being controlled from above the clouds by something else we could not see,it first appeared as a vortex before it was hidden. It is extrememly worrying for me even to this day 6 years on.

Take care everyone.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Why did we escape?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello reason1471,
What an amazing sighting you had! Great description.
What did they want with you? Maybe they just wanted to say Hello. That could have been one of those events that shook you up a bit and started to wake you. Are you noticing other parts of your life changing? Perhaps you are waking up....

You said: "these rings or disks of vapor and light are being controlled from above the clouds by something else we could not see". And you also said that it first appeared as a vortex. This is a very interesting statement. Would you describe this part in more detail and tell us what makes you believe the rings of vapor and light were being controlled from above?

Please don't worry about what happened to you. Try to see it as an eye-opener that you needed, to get where you are now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

reason1471

Post by reason1471 »

Hi.There is several reason why i think something was contolling this.Firstly after 1-2 miles of it first appearing around the car we entered a village.I clearly remember looking all around through the windows especially the rear window,it did not appear to enter the village.We drove through the village,stopped done a right turn then veered left through another part of the village,past a school and houses back onto another country lane then it suddenly appear around the car again.Also this did not appear to be of solid mass,but it was a mechanically moving phenomenon following the car.Also were did the light come from? and what appeared on the windscreen.This was not what was going on outside the car.
The very first thing i saw was a thick cloud static in itself but like a small storm cloud appear from the ajacent field,it moved onto the road ahead.It was my wife who told me about a week later that she saw a vortex on the field.In fact when she said what is this i thought she meant the thick vapor cloud on the road. I DID report this to the MOD here in the U.K. What appear on the windscreen allmost looked biological but appeared and disappeared like the flick of a switch.The light only appeared for a second or two.
I can only say that this vapor is smooth and very opaque,like a spinning ring if that makes sense,but can hover and move in mid air it semed to defy our laws of physics.
I dont no whether i mentioned this but when it covered the windscreen my wife was unable to drive the car .i started to look all around through the windows but could only see blackness,i could see anything.This only lasted about 5-10 seconds and then it disappeared. This was and still very worrying .

Regards

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello reason1471,
I understand that what you saw and experienced was not solid matter but some type of spinning vortex, possibly a gaseous energy field. The little blue spots appeared all over the windshield or windscreen, and they were actually moving around as if they were alive. The swirling vapor and green light, which came from inside a cloud, were being controlled from the sky above.

Now I am seeing this more clearly. Thank you for such a good description. I have to say, this totally sounds like High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) to me. This video is an explanation of HAARP. There are also many more videos relating to HAARP at www.awakenvideo.org, which my husband John and I are continuously updating with our research. Please learn about HAARP and Project Blue Beam, because we can expect to see more of their craziness.

Perhaps you and your wife got caught up in one of their little tests. I'm sure it was frightening. The best advice I can give is to stop watching the mind control television programming, eat pure, whole foods, wake up to what is really going on in this reality, and keep love in your heart. It is time for all of us to realize the deception we've been living in. I'm sure you know that the world government considers us to be perfect little sleeping test subjects to be manipulated.

Keep your chin up, my friend.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Brett_Hill

Post by Brett_Hill »

Hi, I am just wondering, when you mentioned England, was this by any chance in Lancashire?

reason1471

Post by reason1471 »

No This was not man made .In December last year i spoke by phone to a Linda Moulten Howe who described to me exactly what these small round circles looked like.how did she know? What she did say was a Betty and Barney Hill back in 1961 had these circles found on their car also.What we experienced was definetly not of this Earth that is for sure.The vortex that appeared on the field my wife sawm,the thick cloud moved onto the road ahead and a spinning ring appeared and followed the car for 5 miles[It did not appear to follow tha car]it DID follow the car before it ascended over the roof and was spinning mechanically and like a catherine wheel.When the circles appeared all over the windscreen my wife could not drive the car,and ther was complete blackness out of all the other windows,this only lasted seconds .Then there appeared this spinning perfect circle or ring of vapor with lights all around illuminated the air hovering just 20-30ft over the car roof. I watched as it ascended up into the clouds after it followed our car for a further several miles.This was most certainly nothing to do with anything man made i can assure you of that. This happened in Cheshire .I DID get asked to do radio and newspaper interviews at the time but refused them all,we DID escape something thats for sure.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi reason1471,
That was quite an experience you had. If you haven't had anything bizarre happen in 6 years, maybe it was a one time occurrence. I'm really glad you described everything so well; hopefully we will be able to use the information when someone else experiences a similar event.
My husband John and I saw two UFOs last night right in the back yard. After we watched the first light fly over, we got out our telescope and camera and recorded a UFO flying in front of the moon. So when that footage is ready, I will post it on the forum.
There are so many things we don't know about this place...we just have to keep open minds, never knowing what to expect. In the end it all comes out right. :D

reason1471

Post by reason1471 »

Thank you for your kind reply.