Help For New Members

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Help For New Members

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friends and Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum.

You've probably come to this place looking for help...some friendly advice or anything that can help you figure out what is happening. One thing I can tell you for sure is that you are not alone. I have heard from thousands of people over the past 25 years. Every one of us is confused and bewildered to some extent.

We weren't taught about metaphysical experience by our parents or in school; in fact, it's quite the opposite. Most of us were taught to believe that the physical world is the only real thing we can experience...but this is far, far from the truth.

You can look for answers in a million different places, and this can help you on your journey, but the truth is that you will only find the answers you need within yourself. What does your heart tell you? Your higher self, your spirit, knows the truth. You are just asleep right now, but the more you search for truth and focus on becoming more aware, the more conscious and the more awake you will become. This makes you very powerful.

We are interacting with multidimensional beings who can contact us on different levels. Some are friendly and some are not.

Something that really helps me is to record my dreams on paper every morning when I wake up. I've been doing this for over 25 years. I know what happens to me at night. You can train yourself to do this. It comes slowly at first, but after a couple months, you will recall more and more and you will begin to notice patterns that develop and you can make your own personal "dream dictionary." And you will KNOW when a visitation happens. You will remember it in all its detail and you will begin to take control of what happens.

We are powerful beings...just asleep...but we are waking up now. And we are figuring this out together. Do not be afraid to explore further and learn the truth about who we really are, who is helping us, and who is messing with us.

The truth is that we are creators and we have the power to manifest our own reality. I do not say these words lightly -- they are a matter of fact.

Find the truth within yourself. TRUST YOURSELF.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Janks

Re: Help For New Members

Post by Janks »

Hi. I live in Johannesburg South Africa. Over the past 3 years I have waking up with strange markings on m y ankle and has progressively moved yo my knee and thigh. The markings on ankle are not raised and look and feel like beauty spots but they are all in one spot in a circular formation of 5 on each foot. The other markings higher on my leg, are more severe as they are raised and some scabbed as if biopsies were done which are not healing. My Blood group is O-. As recently i have developed sharp pains in my left leg.

Any comments or similar experiences? I would like to submit photographs of the markings

Michael

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Michael,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum.

It is unusual to wake up with those marks on your leg. Are the newer ones in a circular pattern as well? Or are they different?

You are not the only one to wake up with strange marks; many of us wake up to find fresh scars in straight lines or geometric shapes, bruises, and little scoop marks like skin samples were taken. Sometimes the bruises are even in the shape of fingertips of a very large hand....

Yes, please share the pictures with us. If you need help uploading them, just let me know.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

victorgb

Post by victorgb »

Hello Michael

I also live in South Africa in Tzaneen feel free to contact me and we can chat 074 838 7056

I have been abducted from a very early age the one time I was fully awake and remember everything.
It was always mass abductions yet we were never probed or harmed. They were also grey beings with normal eyes like us only black and they were friendly