Experiences throughout my life

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

KPilk

Experiences throughout my life

Post by KPilk »

Firstly I am really reluctant to speak about this, which is in fact the first time I have told anyone my thoughts and experiences. Nobody knows this not even my wife.

From an early age, in fact as far back as my memory serves me I have had a keen interest in the universe, origins of life and of course other life.

My first recollection of seeing the typical alien image was on a book in a store when I was about 11 years old and it frightened the life out of me (yet i still brought it), I can't even compare this fear to anything else I have ever experienced, chilled to the bone, horrific and still to this day (20 years later) I still cannot comfortably look at pictures of aliens but despite this I have maintained a keen interest in the subject and not been put off.

So now I just want to tell you a few things I have experienced, felt and seen over the years. I will try and put them in some sort of chronological order best I can.
---

The earliest vivid untoward memory I have is really very vague and in fact one of my earliest memories, I estimate my age 3-4 years old. I was under my duvet, particularly frightened of something and a feeling of being trapped.

During my early years I have been told I had an imaginary friend. One day whilst driving with my parents in an unfamiliar area I pointed and told my parents that that's where the friend lived. This was in the middle of nowhere and it certainly creeped out my parents at the time. I have no memory of this myself so is a complete second hand recollection.

As a child I was always afraid of the dark and being alone. I would often purposely wake up my brother with whom i shared a room so I did not feel alone at night. I was always aware of humming noises and often heard them ringing in my ear during the night.

Aged 10ish I remember playing games on a field outside of a clubhouse and spotted a diamond shaped object visible in the sky just drifting. It was not lit and almost as dark as the sky, barely visible. I pointed it out to others that did not seem to notice or care. I associate this memory with the same humming noises but I can't recall if that was the case.

Not long after I think was when I began to develop a more keen interest/phobia upon viewing and purchasing a book about aliens.

My early teenage memories are filled with troubled and fearful sleep as well as feelings of being watched, particularly a fear of dark windows.

Later teenage years I experienced a lot of sleep paralysis and the same fear of sleeping alone at night. It comforted me to leave lights on, a radio playing in the background or a tv on. For quite some time I would wake up and look at my bedside clock to read 3:16am, it was uncanny. I invented my own little prayer that i used to recite in my head before bed along the lines of 'if there is anything happening, please don't let me remember, I don't want to know'.

Approx 13 years old I remember driving with parents in the car and seeing an enormous fireball descending over a busy town we were about to travel through. I seemed to be the only person concerned or even notice this happening which I thought particularly odd. I expected something in the news the following day, but nothing, again odd.

A couple of unusual events worth mentioning during my later teenage years:
One night I woke up with a mouth full of blood, no sign of nosebleed or cuts in my mouth. It was certainly strange and alarming at the time.
The second was when I was woken up in the night to a loud electrical sound like something in my room short circuiting, seconds later we had a minor earthquake in the area. As this is my only experience of an earthquake I have no idea if such sounds are of the norm or not.

my 20's were mostly uneventful but the uneasy sleeping and fear of the dark/being alone remained. I got married and brought a house together. More comforting sharing a bed with someone at night I think it helped a lot.

Now in my early 30's. I can recall over the last few years having multiple dreams about ufo's chasing me down. I will notice them in the sky, initially amazed and exciting at what I am seeing which quickly turns to complete terror as I realize I have been spotted and it's coming towards me. Really vivid and frightening. I have recently been suffering with sleep and fear of dark and quiet nights.

Much to the annoyance of my wife I leave TV running on silently in the room for light and listen to my ipod quietly, ensuring I am tightly tucked in and not looking out into the empty space of our room or with a pillow over my head. She thinks I am just a bad sleeper, I am in fact quite scared.

----

My conclusion is that I have either developed an irrational phobia/fear due to an unhealthy interest in a subject that clearly makes me uncomfortable or that something has/does happen. The latter completely terrifies me and if that were the case I really have no desire to know. I have however read deeply into all the mainstream ufo/abduction cases and theories over the years which suggests I may have created this whole illusion myself.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts :(

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Experiences throughout my life

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear KPilk,
Welcome to the forum and Thanks for sharing your experience.

I will give you my first "gut" reaction:

I think you have seen things and experienced things that are quite unusual to you and have scared you terribly. As you said, you prayed every night to NOT remember what was really happening, if anything was. Apparently, your mind has shielded your conscious awareness from any weird occurrence...but your subconscious mind is aware of it all.

It is a possibility that your fear, over the years, has brought you to this stage of being afraid every night. The real question is: Is it a rational fear, is there really something to be afraid of? Or is it an irrational fear of the unknown that you can overcome?

Most people, understandably, become terrified when they are faced with something other-worldly, something so bizarre that it cannot make sense to them. However, there are some of us who have had similar experiences our whole lives, who have faced our fears and recalled the experiences.

I have seen many strange things, starting when I was 4 years old and continuing up until now, and I am 47 years old now. Though I was scared at first, I was able to overcome my fear and face the experiences with my eyes open. I have very good conscious recall of hundreds of experiences with what I call "star people," "aliens," and also military personnel. Some of it might be other-worldly, but some of it is from right here on Earth.

You are not alone at all; there are millions of people who are aware of strange things happening. Even just recalling little bits here and there, and having that "knowing" that something isn't right.

I hope you can work through this bit by bit and start to remember more of your experiences. That way, you can use your best judgement to figure out what is happening. We all go through this part...becoming aware of the truth.

The first step is facing your fear and overcoming it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Re: Experiences throughout my life

Post by guldage »

Oh boy. I can ofcause not know what have happend to you, but some of your comments hit home.

I have had experieces all my life as well. Only not so far back I had no clue. And your remarks about listening to music and keeping lights on. BAsicly jumbing through hoops not to face what is happening. Its a terrible feeling.
And this terror of dark windowns. I had it with my window in my room. out to the dark back garden. Nightmares focused on those windows and the garden.
Alo you thinking you must be crazy even to consider this. A sign of a healthy mind by the way. I know doubting myself back before I started to remember. Everything else in my life was so normal. Famely, Children, Carrier and this par ofmy life that did so not fit into that. I believe you should trust your gut feeling. Very often it is rights.

I do not hold the answer to how you should handle this. We are all different and react different eventhough our experiance are a like. What I do know is that hiding from what ever it is does not help. It just makes it eat away on you. As it has become obvious to you, since you have written this, your divertions does no longer work.

I have a question for you. Did you ever notice bruises or anything like that, that you do not know were came from?

Hope the very best for you and wish you find a way to face this!