New with questions

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

mv1998

New with questions

Post by mv1998 »

Hi.

I'm new to the forum, I chose to sign up because I've had some very unexplainable and weird experiences (but not scary or unpleasant ones) in my life. Honestly I'm a really huge skeptic. Big atheist and I don't believe in any new age stuff. But based on what I have read and some recent events, I have to face the reality that I might be experiencing the much debated “Alien abduction phenomena”.

My story really isn't very long. Basically, from when I was a young child until I was maybe 14 or 15, I had many close encounters with disc unidentified flying object. I would just be going about my normal day before seeing this UFO and then I instantly black out. And when I wake up, I have missed time. I remember nothing during this missing time, but afterwards I always actually feel weirdly happy and calm, not frightened.

For many years I never thought much about these weird events, because they have never been frightening or unpleasant. I have done some research and have tried to casually discuss the general subject with my family a few times. But mostly I have just put the topic to the back of my mind. However a very recent event has made me want to think more seriously about the subject.

To explain: I was adopted as a child and have never known my actual biological parents.

My adoptive father died from illness recently. And one day in his last months of his life, he suddenly told me that he had something on his conscience he wanted to discuss. When we talked, he claimed to me that during my adoption process (I was a baby then), he met my real (biological) parents. And when he met them they talked a lot about alien abduction, saying to him that I would experience it for a several years. My adoptive father claims they said to him many times that these weird events were to do with extraterrestrial beings, but that they were benevolent and therefore I should be reassured that I shouldn't need to fear or worry about them. At the time, my adoptive father thought they were completely insane or even dangerous (who wouldn't !) and he just tried to get away from them as fast as possible.

Me and my adoptive Dad had quite a few conversations before he died and he mentioned many very precise details about my weird experiences which I have honestly never told anyone. This has really has shaken me up and made me want to take the subject more seriously and educate myself about it.

I'd really like to hear other peoples stories and discuss their theories about the truth (or lack of truth) behind alien abductions.

I'd also be happy to hear any opinions that anybody has about my own story. If extraterrestrial beings and my weird experiences are real, does anyone think I have to be frightened about them ?. Or does it sound like I can relax about them ?.

Thanks for letting me post here. This message board looks like a really friendly place.

wings

Re: New with questions

Post by wings »

Hello MV1998,

Welcome to the forum. I think you have come to the right place. Several people here have gone what you go through.

I noted that it never bothered you in the past and now that you have found out about it, actually realized what is going on, you are now worried. Should you feel worried? For instance, it has never worried you in the past. Perhaps it is nothing to fear. They seem to only be checking up on you.

If things were going horribly wrong and they were doing bad things to you, then I would start to worry. Thats my humble thoughts on it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi MV1998,
Welcome to the forum.

It's funny how when we realize these things might actually be real, it freaks us out a little bit. :D
I think Wings is probably correct; you shouldn't worry about what happened but perhaps you can try to recall more or do some research on it. The best way to decide how you really feel about it is to take some quiet time to yourself and think about it.

Your biological father must have been aware that these experiences tend to run in family lines. That's the way it seems to work for many people, myself included. I've been visited by friendly beings (and sometimes some not-so-friendly beings) since I was 4 years old. Other family members have also seen the same beings, usually in their "dreams" which are extremely real and life-like. In truth, we are much, much more than just our physical bodies. Our consciousness can have all kinds of experiences without the body.

Just be calm and I am sure that if you focus your thoughts on it, you will learn more. No need to worry because that never solves anything.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

mv1998

Post by mv1998 »

Thanks for your kind and informative responses, Wings and Bonnie.

I get the strong impression you both have a lot of wisdom and experience in the area of the abduction phenomena and I trust your advice.

I think you have a very good point, Wings. Yes, I never used to worry about my experiences before. And in hindsight it seems pretty irrational that even though I now have even more evidence for a positive view of my experiences – my reaction is to be more negative. Yeah, I feel kind of silly :D . Thanks for your good advice.

I suppose I might also note that I also have a few other unmentioned anecdotes which generally make me think my experiences might be friendly. For example: The miraculous healing of a significant injury after an abduction experience (something which seems like a pretty pointless act for malevolent alien beings). I should calm down a bit :lol: .

I am very interested (and appreciative) to hear some of your story, Bonnie, noting your encounter with friendly beings. In all my reading, the overwhelming majority of internet reports seem to involve encounters with hostile beings. It is also a very interesting idea to hear that there are such a large variety of alien races in contact with us.

I personally feel some of the metaphysical stuff (Consciousness beyond the physical body, etc) might be a bit far from my sciencey view of the world, but I'd love to find out that I am wrong (it would make my world so much more interesting) !.

Thanks again to both of you. I'll have to go through the forum and read some more. Looks like a lot of great stuff here.

wings

Post by wings »

MV1998,

Most welcome.

You might ask Bonnie if you could read her book. That is a fantastic read. She is an example of friendly visitations.