Update about my encounters.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Diego9000

Update about my encounters.

Post by Diego9000 »

Hello friends! This topic is to talk what happened with my encounters with the foreign beings, our so know star-buddies.

There is quite a while since my true last contact, and I'm starting to think is due the fact that I now own two cats.
Since they became part of family, the aliens haven't being visiting me, and the few times I sense they are near by the night, when I look, I just see the blurs from their shadows.

I'm not so sure if cats are related to anything at all and besides that, I became more of a night person; It is not rare to keep awake until 2, 3am everyday. I think they won't like to visit people who is fully aware of it's surroundings.

Anyways, I'm sure they went on my room last night, I could hear them, a low muffled talk in an unknown language; I raised my hand and turned (in hope to touch/hold them), I just saw the shadows vanishing.

The star-buddies are scared of my pets and gave up on me </3
I'm not scared of the dark or what may lurk on it due my cats walking by the house at night, so I wont fear the star-beings too.

That's it friends, sorry any language typo or strangely typed text.
Last edited by Diego9000 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

guldage

Re: Update about my encounters.

Post by guldage »

Staying awake at night in my experience is a very good way of keeping them away. They really prefer for people to be in dream land when they show them self.
I believe that I have keept my self awake subconsciously. Giving myself a sleep disorder in the wake. These days since I have been more aware of their presence and done active steps to protect myself I sleep far better.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Diego,
It is really cool that your cats are helping you out at night. It sounds like they are giving you more confidence by letting you know it is safe to walk around the house in the dark. Cats are known to be able to see things we humans cannot see, like spirits and energy.
Awesome cats! :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

@Guildage
They once visited me while I was awake, around 6am. I mentioned in a previous post.
But oh well, as I mentioned in a post before, I feel like I'm lacking something natural to me which I don't know what is but know they are the key to get it back; this sometimes makes me sad or irritated.

@Bonny
Yeah, they helped a lot in confidence :)
Ohh, that's true, quite often when my black cat is resting alongside me, she looks around as if searching something/someone and I feel them nearby, but once I go look they simple vanish/disappear and she lays again.

As a kid, I used to feel the presence of something/someone lurking at my house at night, it used to get me scared to the point to be afraid of dark, eventually this feeling stopped and the fear started to diminish. Now, I feel no fear despite not knowing their true intentions. But I wish to be able to interact again with them.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

guldage

Post by guldage »

I too for a very long time had a feeling that something was missing about me. LIke little holes in my mind. I new that something was supposed to be there but not what.
THis feeling has slowly grown less after I have started to get my memories back. I also found out that I am in fact very good at sensing feelings from other people emotions and the like. It is kind of like the world have become more alive around me after I started to remember myself so to speak. It is kind of awesome. THis part of me was missing because of these visits. In the same period I have started to remember their control ower me have also become far less. I have not had a negative visit with following bruises for a couple of month now.
I believe that these two things are clearly connected. ME avakening myself and them not being able to control me.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Yeah buddy, almost like this.
The feeling grows less but I didn't get any memory. I don't think I lost any, but who knows? I wouldn't remember xD

But when I mention something natural, I mean: think like you have lost an arm. Is what I feel.
Is not memories, is a natural ability/skill, like walking, moving, parts of body, etc.

guldage

Post by guldage »

WEll these abilities of mine that I have now discovered. That was lost to me because of them and now it actually feel like a think as natural as breething. You could say it was loosing a bodypart, just in my mind.
Only with me eeit is clearly connected with these memories. But who says it has to play out the same way for all of us. My guess is they work with us differently since we all react different to these situations.