Unusual Experiences Possible Abduction?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Quixote

Unusual Experiences Possible Abduction?

Post by Quixote »

Hi,
Essentially, I'm here to seek some insight on experiences I have had throughout my life that I find disturbing and have never been able to resolve.

The first possible instance of something like abduction happening would have to be when I was a very young child, 3 years and younger. My mother has told me that I spoke of monsters being in my room at night, and unusual thing for me to say - I wasn't one to speak earnestly of something for no good reason. I pressed for a description, but she cannot recall any unfortunately. There was also a period not far from that time when I used to have a recurrent nightmare that always resulted in me waking up crying. I remember the emotions more than the chaotic images, which are not readily conveyed in words. Those emotions were of impending doom, helplessness and a feeling like I need to escape. This exact nightmare followed me for a few years. From the ages of seven to ten things escalated: Upon moving to Ireland my entire family started to experience heightened spiritual activity. At night I would hear scratches by the my headboard and feel a pressure on my bed, sometimes I experienced things in broad daylight! One such incident was when my sister and I were playing my bedroom - the door was closed - and all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door. The atmosphere changed in an instant and we both felt it. The knock repeated slowly and we began o panic as we felt trapped. I grabbed one of my toys and contemplated opening the door and confronting it but, thankfully I might add, I backed out of it and looked under the door to see what was there. True enough, I did see something: I saw smallish gray feet with three or four toes and nails that looked akin to the talons of a bird of prey - perhaps a little less pronounced though. After seeing that we agreed that we would just wait it out and after around 40 or so minutes that heavy presence lifted. This is the biggest reason why I have entertained the thought of alien encounters being a possibility. I have never seen anything like that again nor do I have any other memories of a specific alien encounter. I am not saying this was definitely a grey, but it is too much for me to dismiss it entirely, and dismiss it I have tried all these years. There were many times when I was alone in my room, or alone in the house, that I felt a very strong presence enter the room. It was a very sinister and heavy presence, as though someone was standing in the room. It was so pronounced that I could feel where it was. Often I would get my back to the wall and just wait until it lifted, just as with my experience with my sister. Feelings of being watched were also very common, still are in fact. When I was a child I used to feel pressure on my bed at night, such as if they were little footsteps leading their way to the top of my bed, or sometimes it felt like someone sat on the end of my bed. These were very terrifying and I would just lay there with my duvet pulled over my head until I fell asleep. I used to play my walkman at night and just put my mind somewhere else. That continued for a few years. There were also times when I would wake-up startled with my duvet on the floor, and one particular instance when I woke up standing beside my bed in the dark. That one still plays on my mind from time to time. Another thing waking up in the middle of the night with intense ear ache. A few years before that I did have ringing in my ears, but that went away, how interrelated they are I can only speculate.

When we moved to England I had a two year period where everything was fine. I had no strange experiences at all and felt quite comfortable at night and even slept well. Then I started suffering from intense anxiety out of nowhere, then I started having strange dreams again - I had been having dreams of war and other upheavals in the world. That started again but more intensely. I started to have astral projection experiences. One night I even came downstairs to ask my mother if I had been in the living room a short while before I was so utterly confused. It wasn't a dream. Another time I was awake floating over the roof of my house, the experience must have lasted five or so minutes. I saw a black shadowy creature come over from the opposite side of my neighbour's house as though it had been slithering along the wall and then the roof. The experience ended there and I was back in my body again. I have had many, many instances of unprovoked astral projection experiences, often I would fight the suction feeling to stay. I would be unable to move or wake, yet be fully conscious in that dream state and feel intense vibrations and weightlessness before a feeling of being sucked out of my body. There was a time when asleep, I suddenly became conscious in that state and felt a series of what can only be described as electric shocks. I could not move or wake-up until it passed. In that state I was commanding in Jesus name for it to go away (I was a bit hesitant to mention that as alot of people get angry when you do, but I'm just laying it out as it happened). It did pass and after a while I could move and fully awake. There was another experience where I was standing beside my bed, but not in my body. I felt that something was with me in the room - aside from myself, lol - I panicked and tried to leave the room but it's as if this shadowy being stuck to the back of me and pulled me down, I felt like I was falling through the floor as though I were standing standing straight and just falling back. I woke up immediately though. When I was having those apocalyptic dreams in the early 00s I also had a recurring dream of a dinosaur head coming through my window. I know that sounds utterly ridiculous, but my mother has mentioned strange things about a bird by her window and once seeing a shadowy being with red eyes hanging on the window sill from the outside. So I don't know if that is in some way connected or just utter randomness. Nose bleeds accompanied this period too.

As per seeing UFOs, I have seen had at least three that I can remember as I was awake and fully functioning. The first was a group of red orbs at night that my entire family saw in the sky. They were in a cluster that slowly arranged into a diamond, with a solitary orb in the middle. They hung in the air for a few seconds before fading away. Another occurrence was when I let my dog out during the Summer of 2014, I saw another red orb but this time it was on its own. It was much larger, thus closer. I was as big as a cricket ball were you to have it three meters in front of you. I shouted to my sister to come outside, but she didn't hear me. I hesitated before trying to scamper to the door and shout for her to come outside. When I went back to the garden it was gone. That was quite remarkable. The sky was perfectly clear, there was no noise and it was only just approaching sunset. It literally vanished in the open space. I have seen another UFO many years prior to that, but it was a white orb that was very high in the sky moving erratically. My mother and sister saw a UFO roughly two months ago whilst coming home on the bus, so that's a sighting that did not involve me. I have had dreams of UFOs when I was younger, I would often wake up startled and feeling dread. But that is normal behaviour when having a nightmare. Though there was one that seemed a little too coherent to be a dream, one that has always been on my mind. A triangular UFO that wasn't very high off the ground and me being outdoors. The feeling of the cold air and sound of humming associated doesn't feel like just a dream, but a memory. But it isn't enough for me to make any bold conclusion just yet. Before I finish this I did have another dream/memory that confused me as a very young child, that of me being carried outside the house and there being a few people/beings/whatever there. I recall querying my mother about it, but she said that it must have been nothing. Perhaps it was, but in light of everything else I have experienced I can't help but wonder.

I think that's enough for now. I would be very interested to hear everyone's thoughts on all of this. I'm not looking for a specific conclusion, I just want to understand what has been going on and why so I can finally sort all of this out once and for all. In fact, the thought that something like an "alien" abduction could have happened has made me feel very afraid, I'm ashamed to say it. I have felt so uneasy about it that I have talked to no-one and felt almost as if I would be rocking the boat if I dared say anything at all. Thus I have only vaguely alluded to the astral projection to my sister and went no further. This is the very first time I have shared my account like this in all of the past thirty years! Thanks for you time and patience in reading all of that.

Regards,
Q

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Unusual Experiences Possible Abduction?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Quixote,

I am a life-long contactee and I had very similar experiences to yours. When I was just a toddler, I used to wake up during the night crying and even screaming. My parents would pick me up from my crib and try to comfort me, but they just had to wait for it to end. They brought me over to the light to see my eyes. They did not dilate in the light; it was as if I was still asleep.

Then when I was 4 years old, I had my first real encounter with the star people who came right into my bedroom. Two bulbous-headed beings walked toward the foot of my bed and I yelled out. My mother came running and they disappeared as she entered the room.

I always felt like I was being watched and, like yourself, I still do too.

The experience you and your sister had is pretty amazing. I had a similar thing happen when I was about 9 years old. I was alone in the house with my younger sister for a short time while my mother went out. I sat in a chair in the living room and felt a very heavy presence. I knew something was in the house with us. I sat there and stared all the way across the living room, dining room, and kitchen, all the way to the bathroom door that was at the other end of the house. I saw a shadowy, long-fingered hand reach around that bathroom door and then I heard the footsteps walking toward me across the creaky wooden floor. The being was invisible to me, but I heard it clearly and I felt its imposing energy.

It turned before it got to me and went for my little sister who was sleeping in the hallway near the dining room. She burst out crying! I knew I had to save her, so I jumped up, ran over there and screamed at the invisible being. I grabbed my sister and comforted her until she went back to sleep.

Then I ran back to that chair in the living room and sat there staring at the bathroom door until my mother got home. The being did not return.

Most of my experiences happen on the astral or etheric plane; the star people/aliens take me right out of my physical body. At least, they used to, but it is much different now. They don't just show up in my room anymore. I usually see them when I am already Out-of-Body flying around and I sometimes run into them. I have a great deal of control over what happens now.

I have also felt the "electric" shocks...something like a crackling static electricity.

There is soooo much more to this life than we realize. We are experiencing real, valid events in other states of awareness while our bodies are sleeping. And, of course, they also happen during the day while we are awake.

Many people DO call out the name of Jesus to stop the abductions...we all have different things we do for self-defense.

There is a lot to say.... First and foremost, you are not alone, that is for sure. There are probably millions of people having these experiences, but most do not remember them.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome to the forum. :)

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Re: Unusual Experiences Possible Abduction?

Post by guldage »

I went missing when I was a toodler of about 6 month. Other than that it was in most my childhood just nightmares. No actual memories and an extreme interest in the subject.
The memories have come back later, but most from about the time of my teens and onward.