Help?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Diego9000

Help?

Post by Diego9000 »

I noticed this at my leg last night.
Never seen anything like this. All I can think about it is how 2 days ago I woke up super tired, in special at my legs.

Image Image Image Image
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Help?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Diego,
I used to wake up with triangle marks like that. I always attributed it to the star people/aliens. Sometimes it was really obvious because I had just woke up from a visitation. Other times I was not sure what happened during the night, but I woke up with the marks. They usually fade away in a couple days.
The triangle mark in conjunction with waking up really tired 2 days ago sounds like you may have had a visitation.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

So I may had another encounter bonnie, I woke up with this leg super sore and painful today...
The triangle still there...
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

guldage

Post by guldage »

Yes the triangle marks I have had plenty of times. Both on my legs but also on my arms.

Unfortunately I have always had a feeling that it was conected to something negative.
Hope your leg has stopt hurting.

Best of wishes

wings

Post by wings »

Welcome to the alien tattoo club. ;)

Check your arms, around your bicep, top outer area, left arm.

Also feel around the base of the back of your neck for a tender spot, triangular scab.

Poor Kevin here has had quite a few of these on his legs.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I keep thinking how similar everybodies story is.
Marks on your arm in a specific place and so on. The same marks. and often on the same places on the body.

It is creepy how anyone can keep on ignoring these facts.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

@wings: Alien Tattoo Club xD

@ Everyone: I must add that the days after is not being easy, I wake everyday super tired, sore and a bit painful at my back and legs, which stops bothering along the day, but it happens again at next morning. I didn't notice any other marks like this triangle thing.

Talking about marks, I just remembered that the moles on my right arm, despite being small and faint, they are really similar to the Ursa Minor constellation, it is hard to notice due my skin problems, but when I'm good of it, you can easily spot it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hola Diego,
I am sorry to hear about the soreness in your legs. I hope it will fade away soon.

Do you have any recollection of what happened that first night?
How you got the triangle mark on your leg?

I had an experience a couple years ago. It actually involved military, not aliens. I apparently got some type of implant in the elbow of my right arm. I remember being in an underground military base. When I woke the next morning, my arm was in pain. There was a strange mark on my elbow.

Unfortunately, the pain just turned into soreness and my arm was sooooo sore that I could barely use it for 2 months!

I hope you heal up much quicker than that.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

@Bonnie:

Hola :)
They are ok, I mean, the soreness and pain stops in 2 or 3 hours after I wake up.
I have no memory nor any idea how I got the triangle, which already vanished/healed.

Something bothering me, is a dream I had 2 days ago. I will try to be brief but i think it will not be...

The dream started with me meeting a friend (which i didn't seem since high school) so we could make a prank on his girlfriend. We went to a motel and I made a call to her so she could show up there. Blah blah blah (she complaining and explaining the stupid joke), we decided to go to a party which was happening at this friend's house; used the bathroom due nature reasons lol; I didn't spend much time there and got a call from an lawyer saying my mother bought (or won) a mansion.

I rushed to the address and found a really big mansion, 3 floors. The 1st floor was crowded with people I never seen. All wearing fancy stuff. Since the thing was my mom's... I decided I had right to explore the rest of the mansion, so I went to the 2nd floor through some fancy stairs; there was some odd-looking japanese guard wearing a blue polo shirt by the front of the stairs, he only let me pass. Saw the rooms, corridor, etc. There was absolutely no one, nor anything in special, just a fancy mansion styled rooms. Went to the 3rd floor, that's where things became weird.

The 3rd floor was rather odd, it was in a circle shape, no rooms, just a big open space, not well illuminated. On the other side of the floor, there was a really suspicious wall, too large but too unnecessary for the place it was. I walked around it and I stumbled something on the floor; I stepped on something that made my feet go through the floor and hitting a switch. It opened a door in this small circle shaped wall. I entered and the door closed; inside it, there was nothing but a few monitors, when I get close of it I once again hit a hidden switch on the floor and a weird door at the 1st floor showed a sign -open- and a few tick noises, like from clocks started. For some reason I thought "gotta rush there". I dashed but didn't managed to reach the door in time. The odd-looking japanese guards stared at me suspiciously while I dashed. The door showed -closed- just a single meter away from me and then a voice shouted in a telecom "Please, everyone must leave the place, all personal must leave immediately."; The odd-looking japanese guards showed up everywhere blocking every passage, a coworker of mine appeared out of nowhere asking me what was happening, I explained what I did and he just took as a silly story/lie of mine, but I said "I really gotta try to get into this room, help me, let's go!" I pulled him and he went with me running, another guard showed up and stopped us from going forward, my coworker mentioned something under his breath looking irritated "Dunno what is happening, but I believe you now".

We were forced out, but we sneaked through some passage outside the manor and end up in a room with a fireplace.
We lit the fireplace since it was dark. My coworker said "You gotta see this". I looked the back of the fireplace and there was a wood bar, with 3 small gray aliens on behind it. They were about 30cm in height. They looked sick and weak, like very, some how i knew they were. I said "Do you think we should get them out?" "Idk" My coworker said. But then, the fire of the fireplace made some of the wood bars weak and they crumbled. One of the aliens looked at us and did the most horrendous grin I ever seen, it dashed through the bars and tackled my hand and seriously bit doing some weird noises. At this moment, due being scared or idk, i did same to it... I bit half it's head off ... Did same to the other and my coworker dealed with the other, all i saw from the 3rd is that it was dismembered it. The body of them started to shake and regrow their parts, i yelled "we gotta seal them again!", someone handed me a empty metal tube, dunno who or how it got there, i put the alien bodies inside it and closed the tube.

I woke after this...

Scared...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Diego,
Wow, creepy experience you had.... Maybe you were in a real place or maybe it is your mind working things out about the way you feel toward the aliens. Sometimes in a dream, our inner selves or our minds can be represented by a house or mansion with many rooms, many doors, windows, etc. It can represent your own mind. And you went from 1st floor to 2nd, to 3rd, and then into a secret room. It could be a hidden area inside your own mind that you are unlocking...and maybe you didn't like what you found there.

What do you think?

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Probably you are right.
Something I don't remember or I need to know.
After this one, I had other dreams regarding aliens too, mostly ending up bad.

Btw, did anyone noticed a way close big eerie moon on the sky in the last days?

Anyways, if I feel anythinng else is important, I post here again.
Thanks for everyone who replied me and read. I don't have anywhere else to talk about those things.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi Diego

Yes the moon was very speciel. So close and big. Looked larger than normal.

I really do think you have some memories hidden in your head somewhere. As scary as that is.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:Hi Diego,
Wow, creepy experience you had.... Maybe you were in a real place or maybe it is your mind working things out about the way you feel toward the aliens. Sometimes in a dream, our inner selves or our minds can be represented by a house or mansion with many rooms, many doors, windows, etc. It can represent your own mind. And you went from 1st floor to 2nd, to 3rd, and then into a secret room. It could be a hidden area inside your own mind that you are unlocking...and maybe you didn't like what you found there.

What do you think?
I forgot to add:
If we take this as how my mind is working out things, the bigger the floor, the deeper I'm going, things get a bit weird.
At the dream, I unlocked something at the 3rd floor, a door, that only opens at 1st floor, which I didn't manage to enter or see anything. Also, I met the aliens through a passage outside the mansion (outside my own mind that led me to other area of it?), that led me inside, no idea which floor (Maybe underground?).

So: I went as deep (or high since I raised floors) as I could, stumbled across something, went back to the start because that's where what I was looking for at the moment was, didn't manage to enter. Got expelled from the place by force. Managed to sneak in back to a unknown area. Got attacked and fought back.

If the 1st floor is my everyday thought...
There is something right in front of me that I'm not being able to see and the key to be able to find out is way deep on my mind. That's the meaning of the door and displaced switch.

wings

Post by wings »

Interesting analogy, Diego.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Diego,
It sounds like you are working this out. It's good to talk or write about it. Our minds are very complicated. We are just beginning to figure them out, so any little clue you can get is good to think about. I do the same thing everyday. I'm trying to figure myself out. :D