reoccurring nightmare or alien abduction? I need help!

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ernest2169

reoccurring nightmare or alien abduction? I need help!

Post by ernest2169 »

Hello my name is ernest I've been interested in aliens and alien abductions since I was a young boy I'm now 22 and recently I've been getting very into the ancient astronaut theory ,enough about that though what brings me here is as a child I Remember having a terrible reoccurring nightmare of being drug from my bed towards the front door of our apartment I couldn't have been more than 6 years old but I remember so vividly trying to fight the dragging every time grabbing door frame and clawing at the carpet and of I did slip away they always got me right back by the ankle and the struggle would continue I also remember trying my hardest to yell for my sister who's room was next to mine but no sound ever came out and I continued to try and yell as being drug to the front door my dad slept on the couch in the living room always right by the door and I remember always wondering why nobody could hear anything I never seen what was dragging me either ever but I always knew it was going to happen when the dream started with my door flinging open but nothing would be there I never remember any more of the dream after it finally got me to the front , I can Remember this dream happening often when I was young and I was alway so terrified ,could this be an abduction case from when I was young or just a over active mind? Has anyone else experienced anything like this either? I'm not sure how this forum works but I'd love to hear some feed back

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: reoccurring nightmare or alien abduction? I need help!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ernest,

Welcome to the forum. That's a scary experience especially for a child. It sounds like it could possibly be alien abduction...but difficult to say until you can recall more. Sometimes people do not remember the scariest parts of their experiences because their own mind is blocking it. It really could have been a number of things dragging you across the floor, possibly even something demonic.

Is there anything else you can recall? Did all the dreams happen pretty close together (just during the age of 6 years) or did it keep happening years apart?

I had a recurring dream once when I was 7 and then again when I was 9. It did involve aliens. I've also had scary experiences when I was a child where I tried to yell and no sound came out.

You are not alone, friend. These things happen to many, many people and most are afraid to even talk about it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG