New visitors!

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ElliotfromET

New visitors!

Post by ElliotfromET »

A couple weeks back I posted my story here for the first time. I took the advice of not being afraid, and last night I had an amazing experience! But, I do have a question. I was wondering, because it has happened twice now (possibly 3 times), if anyone else has had a similar experience of having to go under a robe/cloak or mask of some type to be able to leave your.. um, in my case, bedroom.

My experience last night was again very similar to Bonnie's! I was taken by my non-human friend from my bed, in a kind of negative way, I remember being physically dragged out of my bed, but it wasn't a big issue because I recognized him, and he reminded me that he told me not to be afraid.

After that I was in a very large room, I think it had white walls, white everything actually, but the fun part is that it was a teaching class! There were a lot of people in the room, I remember introducing myself and telling multiple that smiling and laughing was normal and positive for humans. I am almost positive that most of the people in the room with me were hybrids or different species of non-humans, but it was very very exciting. As soon as I woke up I wrote my very first journal entry because I remembered everything so vividly. I am excited to see what happens in the future!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: New visitors!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Elliot from ET!

Wow! Congratulations on not being afraid, making great observations, and making your first Dream Journal entry!!! :D

I am glad you got to witness the teaching class and the hybrids. As you know, I have also been in those teaching classes before.

The only thing that concerns me is how the non-human friend was rough taking you out of bed. I wouldn't put up with that. It is good to be strong and to not be afraid...soon you will learn how to really stand up for yourself and not put up with any rough treatment. You can absolutely stand up to them and tell them how you want things to be.

You said you had to go under a robe or cloak to leave your room. I have not had that experience myself. I think that, now you are becoming stronger, this too will change. You are making headway really fast, so I think you will start taking control pretty quick. Don't put up with any rough treatment and make it clear that you want to see everything that happens.

Good Luck with everything, you are doing well.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG