Not sure what it could be, aliens?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Promanguy1223

Not sure what it could be, aliens?

Post by Promanguy1223 »

Right, so a few days ago I been thinking about all my experiences I had when I sleep, most only occurs when I sleep. Note I am spiritually active, and I suspect it could be possible sleep paralysis, but I've never expierenced symptoms of sleep paralysis, I'm usually able to move.

So as I thought, when I was a kid, I only had one case of "sleep walking" where I would go to sleep on my bed, and wake up on my couch the next morning, my mom had no idea if I did or not. I have not had missing time experiences yet, unless I just haven't noticed or cared to look at the time.
As of a few years ago, I started becoming spiritually active and meditating, and seeing repeating numbers. And this is also when I was getting into astral projection, leaving my body and what not. Now I do have random scars on my knees, 2 straight scars on each knees, now I believe these scars are from when I was a kid, and decided to slide on my knees on sidewalk. My only questionable scar that I really don't know how I got is on my left hand, inbetween my ring finger and pinky finger, it's kinda shaped like an anvil. It's been there for as long as I could remember.

During the nights I tend to wake up about 2 to 3:00 AM a few times a week. One night particularly I woke up for a breif few seconds to hear LOUD HIGH PITCHED saw in my room as if someone was cutting wood, with one of those blade saws, then I fell back asleep. Another night particularly I remember waking up 2 o clock in the morning, as I tried to go back to sleep, I woke up again quite fast, but this time I was hearing a voice, asking if I need help. So I didn't do anything, and all of a sudden I lifted 3ft off the bed, and then I was being moved out the window, then I woke up back in my bed an hour later wide awake.

As of recently I've been having dreams of UFOS in the skies and alien invasions, one particularly was a dream, and a image of 3 grey aliens were standing above me and around me.. as if I was on a table. But that dream didn't last long.

One night particularly again, I woke up really dizzy, the moment I opened my eyes, the room was spinning REALLY FAST, as if my eyes were being spun in my skull..

Now I did go to bed one night and then when woke up that morning I had Epididymitis, and had to go to the hospital, there was no reason why it occurred.. it just happened they said.

I'm not sure what this all means, could be dreams, could be spiritual.. could be aliens, not sure, please tell me what you think it is.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Not sure what it could be, aliens?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Promanguy,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum.

My first thought about what you've said here is that you might be experiencing spiritual symptoms of your third eye awakening. You've been meditating, practicing astral projection, seeing the repeating numbers (as many "awakening" people do)....

The third eye/pineal gland activates at night and can actually cause you to sometimes hear weird noises, see lights, and other bizarre things. You can pick up on activities happening on the astral and etheric planes much easier when you have activated your third eye. So that is a possibility.

However, it is fairly common for contactees/abductees to wake at a certain time like 3 am...and being lifted up three feet off your bed and floating out the window kinda sounds like some alien involvement to me.

It is most likely a mix of your own spiritual senses awakening and some possible contact with the star people/aliens.

Waking up with Epididymitis is a bit strange. Did it heal fast and go away?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Promanguy1223

Post by Promanguy1223 »

It went away in a day. It was bad though. I no longer have problems like that. Doctors said they couldn't explain what it was.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Well that's good that it went away fast. It is strange.

Your dreams of an alien invasion: Do you have any clue why you might be having these dreams? Have you watched any movies or anything that could be influencing you? Or is it just happening out of the blue?

Promanguy1223

Post by Promanguy1223 »

One of them started out of the blue, but then I was interested in why I had that dream, so I had googled a lot of about it, and that could of caused the rest.

alien-humanoid

Post by alien-humanoid »

hey a similar dream happened to me the other night and then through my minds eye when I woke up I saw the entity/crafty/whatever which was affect my dreams fly off through my ceiling/roof. it was very weird to feel like I was being manipulated by the craft from a distance but I got the impression it was to see how I would react to a situation like that, what was weird was in my "dream" I had a period of missing time of about a month and tried asking someone in the dream what had happened and they just turned away. it was very weird actually but my forehead has been like pulsing and you describe similar experiences. but my forehead has just been like vibrating sometimes and I dont get it but Im under the impression things have been happening outside of my conciouse awareness. I was actually very distraught after a series of events recently because I felt very alone when I spoke to people about it but it happened that same night and I got the impression that something was aware enough of my thoughts or feelings to swing by and jiggle some stuff around. I wasnt on acid or something, but I literally saw a ufo when my eyes were closed after I woke up and it like went left then right and like flew out of my frame. afterwards I was thinking about remote viewing and when I fell asleep yesterday I saw human eyes looking at me, they came out of no where, looked at me and then just like went out of frame but I knew they werent anywhere near me but they were human and im not exactly sure where we were but Ive been trying to figure out how to not only see with my eyes but see with my mind bc its kind of weird to try to transition consciously between receiving stimuli from my optic nerve to my mind. but I saw this like alien face a little while after and it blinked twice but it was very weird. Im gonna look more into it. but this is getting weird.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hey alien-humanoid,
Thanks for sharing!

You said that while you were waking from your experience, you actually saw the entity/craft leave through your ceiling. This is totally likely, and a good job on your part to catch it!!!
The reason you were able to see it is probably because your pineal gland/third eye is active. It is one thing to have an experience but another thing to be able to observe details like that and remember them when you wake up.

When you are consciously aware and your pineal gland is active, you can see many things that are not physical in nature. And there is a lot going on in these other realms that we are taking part in. It sure does make sense for people to de-calcify their pineal glands and take back their birthright of sight into other realms and literally create their own reality.

One time, after a nightly visit with the star people, as I was waking in my bed, I actually saw a star person peeking around the door of my bedroom. I knew he was there even before I opened my eyes. I saw him with my eyes closed AND with my eyes open! When I opened my eyes and saw him, it startled me and I jumped...I think it startled my physical body/ego, but I was ready to see him on another level of myself. He was really there, for sure. And the reason I was so aware and able to see him is because my third eye is active.

You will find that the more you get control of yourself: stay calm, pay attention, watch what happens, and try to remember it and write it down when you wake up, the more freedom you have to come and go and interact with whoever is there.

Remember this is not just a physical thing -- it is mostly happening on the etheric plane (what I call the "alternate reality"). We have different levels that we can exist in and we can move our conscious awareness back and forth. If you've ever been flying in your dreams, then you are Out-of-Body. That means you have moved your consciousness either into your astral or etheric body.

Your forehead pulsing might possibly be your pineal gland going to work.

Yes, it is truly amazing that these "star people" can really hear us and respond to us. You said you were talking about things one day and then you had an experience that night, as if they could hear you...well, it seems that they can. I can go outside at night and talk aloud to the stars and if I say something really meaningful I will see a "shooting star" or a UFO will fly by. There is a connection between us.

You are doing really great!

Many Blessings, Bonnie