Vivid imagery of a strange occurrence as a child

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Gemini specimen

Vivid imagery of a strange occurrence as a child

Post by Gemini specimen »

I was resting in bed when I was 12. It was daytime, I had a high pitched whining in both ears and felt like I did not want to move. I felt a sensation of floating and felt myself being lifted horizontally as if I had never left the bed. My eyes were open. I saw a glowing blue rectangular window suddenly appear on the wall about 1 foot lower than the ceiling. I was carried into and through this window. I found myself somewhere foreign definitely not in the house anymore. I remember seeing that they were experimenting on humans. I remember seeing a drawer open something like the vegetable crisper of a refrigerator. Inside the drawer was an infant with tubes inside several places. I cannot recall how they looked and my memory has clearly been tampered with as I cannot remember what was done. I do remember being carried back into and through the blue window and placed back onto the bed in my original position. Only this time the blue window had a large black "12" on it that I saw, then it faded from my right and I could move again. I have had strange things happen to me ever since. I will post more about these later.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Vivid imagery of a strange occurrence as a child

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Gemini,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Wow! What a clear and detailed experience to remember from when you were 12!
It is wonderful that you kept your eyes open and paid attention to what was happening.

You said that "they" were experimenting on humans and you saw a baby kept in a cold drawer. Do you have any recollection of who "they" were? I know you said you can't recall what they look like...but anything you can recall about "them" would be helpful. I ask because we've got different factions involved with genetic experimentation and the creation of hybrids. It could be star people/aliens or it could be U.S. military.

Visitation with the star people is usually carried out on the etheric plane. They take us right out of our bodies and can float us through a wall easily. Our conscious awareness moves from the physical body to the etheric body. This is something we can do naturally, but it is also used by the star people who can work with us more easily in that environment. Whatever happens etherically affects us physically.

I have been lifted up and floated through walls and windows many times...even floated through sleeping neighborhoods at night.

Interesting that you saw a 12 on the blue window.... Do you think it was because you were 12 or for some other reason?

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG