Help needed in analysing possible childhood abduction?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Vjl17

Help needed in analysing possible childhood abduction?

Post by Vjl17 »

Hello there. I am new to a forum and would like to reach out for advice as I cannot decifer if this could be a genuine abduction. I have had this vivid memory all my life. I was told it was angels, but after looking into abductions, I am not so sure. When I was around 3-5 years old, every single night after I was put to bed, these sparkling balls of coloured lights would appear about 8 feet in the air. They were accompanied by an uncomfortable electrical, static buzz/hum which I covered my ears from. I hid under my duvet and peered out occasionally to see if they had gone. They would move down to floor level and approach my bed. Next memory is then trying to drop off to sleep and every single night I had the same series of images 'planted' in my head. Although I called it my nightly dream, I felt as though I was still awake and was just dropping off and would say to my self 'oh no, here it is again'. It was creepy and I didn't like it. There were about 7/8 images in the same order one after another. The only ones I recall were, one was an animal (possibly a bird) and the other a music box with the lid closing slowly. At night I heard an owl a lot but that would be quite common as we had large trees in the street. The nightly dream and the balls of lights stopped appearing by the time I went to school. But up until I was around 15 years old I suffered horrendous nightmares and sleep paralysis. I remember my first nightmare at around 3/4 years old - I saw a planet like the moon. It had black holes covering it and frightening troll like creatures started appearing out of them. This is the only nightmare I ever remembered in my life. I have had so many weird and 'wonderful' nightmares throughout my life and I wish I had written them down. I might have been given clues.
I also have a vivid memory, which I believed was real, that around 4 years old, I floated down the stairs. I have heard this is quite a common childhood memory among many people, regardless of abductions. I have also had a pathological fear of anyone touching my belly button. The first time a boyfriend went near it, I yelled, struck out at him and burst into tears. I still cannot bear anyone near it.
I've been to 4 different psychics who keep telling me I should have had 2 children. I only have one. They quizzed me about miscarriages/abortions etc but I said no. Of course that may not be related but I thought I would throw it in there just in case. As I've always found that odd.
Any help would be much appreciated. Many many thanks. VJ

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Help needed in analysing possible childhood abduction?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi VJ,
Welcome to the alien abduction help forum.
What you have shared so far is very familiar to me. I have had similar experiences starting when I was 4 years old - present day. I would see colorful images in the dark when I went to bed at night. For a long time I thought they were placed in my head somehow by the star people or maybe US military. But I recently gained some insight about my own ability to create colorful lights in the dark...I think it is happening because my pineal gland and third eye chakra are actively functioning. If I really focus on it, about 10-15 minutes after the lights go out, I can see a purple, pulsating light just above my eyes and in the center of my forehead. The purple light is projected about 2 feet in front of my forehead. I can see it clearly with my eyes closed AND with my eyes open. So, this realization is making me wonder if I actually created some of those images I used to see...especially the ones I rather liked: candies in shiny wrappers, ice cream cones, toys, animals....

It's something to think about. Although the "uncomfortable electrical, static buzz/hum" you described sounds much more like some outside source messing with you. I have experienced it myself. At that time, I saw 3 skinny, white-skinned star people watching me. I was lifted up into the air in a horizontal position and then I started spinning. Really fast. There was an electrical feel, similar to static electricity and I could hear the sound of static. I didn't like that too much. Then I felt my physical body lying in the bed...it was as if I was out-of-body and my consciousness was just becoming aware of my body again. It scared me a bit, but I stayed calm until I was completely back in my body.

I also know someone who flew when they were little, about 3 years old. It happened during a real emergency when they would have fallen from a tall height. They actually floated down safely, which really amazed them. So, they tried to float up into the air and it worked. They were able to float upward about a foot and stay there for for a short time. I think we are capable of doing anything as long as we can come up with the idea and really focus on it.
I have also had a pathological fear of anyone touching my belly button
I think this is probably common among abductees. I also have a weird feeling about it, like it is a place I need to protect. This could be connected to the Hybrid program....

There is a lot to write about. Each of us has been through something, and many of us have experienced a lot of the same things. We are figuring this out together.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG