Bad mark on my thumb occures over night after sighting

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Bad mark on my thumb occures over night after sighting

Post by guldage »

16128070_10210017548333727_1373404050_n.jpg
16111140_10209996937178461_1272575830_n.jpg
Cpiåæe of days ago I had a sighting of white light and occationally some red flashes. I managed to film it. It was visible from my street. There was barely any clouds but the few that was I could see that the lights was below the,.
The lights was jumping forth and back. Up and down. Blinking in and out and in the end just vanished into thn air.
The light seemed to pulsate in away. As for light becoming brighter now and again.

Same night I had dreams about Ufos. That in it self is not surpricing since I had just seen that show they had put on in the show.
However next morning my right and looked like the picture above. Big bruise and a white big lump in the middle. I can feel a lump below the skin I can move around and the thumb is swollen and sore like I had sprained it.
I can not see any mark in the white but there is something in it. 3 days later the lump is still clear aalthough the bruise and swelling around has become less.
I have not hurt it the day befor. Actually I have no recollection of having hurt it at all.
Knowing my history I also doubt highly that this mark is a coinsidence.

Have anyone here experinced a mark around their hand and some place??
Attachments
16111140_10209996937178461_1272575830_n (1).jpg

guldage

Re: Bad mark on my thumb occures over night after sighting

Post by guldage »

Almost a week later and the bruise has gone. However the lump is still there and the side of my thumb is still very sore.
I have desided to go to the doctor with it. Something is of with it. It is going to be interesting what they say.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
Wow, what a huge lump on your hand! And this showed up the morning after seeing the lights in the sky and then dreaming about UFOs! Well, it sure seems like it must be related.

I have not had a mark quite like that, but I have 3 scars on the back of my hand that definitely came from the visitors. I got one at a time. When I woke up each morning (3 different mornings after having experiences with the star people) I had a fresh scar on the back of my hand. They were not red and swollen but completely healed over.

I hope your hand is healing up now. I am sorry that happened to you. Please let me know what the doctor says about it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Thankyou Bonnie I can hereby say there is some kind of foreign body in my thumb. A black round little tiny object that they do not know what is yet.
This problely have caused a tenosynovitis. Irretation of the carpal and on top of that arthritis like reaction to the joint. Treatment for now an injection and I am to wear a cast for some time.
They do not believe it would be good to look at it before the inflamation has gone down a bit.

Somehow I feel that they this time messed up. That my body did not react like they expected.

And yes it showed up over night after the sighting and the dreams. BIg bruise and lump.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wow Guldage! That is amazing!

I hope your thumb heals up quickly. You could be right, maybe this time you had a bad reaction to an implant.It will be interesting to find out what the tiny black ball in your thumb really is.

It is never fun to deal with an implant, but at least you are documenting it. Maybe you can get a photo of the object when it comes out?

Take care of yourself :)

guldage

Post by guldage »

I really think I did have a bad reaction.

Will have to wear a cast for the next month. Really annoying but nothing I can do. Then we will see.

I have started a diary now for each time these thigs happend, so that I can pic them up again

guldage

Post by guldage »

mærke2.jpg
Well I am afread the evidense of the thing in my thumb just vaporized. I had some very strange feeling going to bet. Then as I almost was asleep I could feel I kind pul. If you have been in a bathtup and you stay in untill all the water has run out, that is a bit how it felt.
Then I remember some light shining in my eyes and then nothing.
I wake up about 3.00 pm and my thumb hurts really bad. Rest of the night I was up with an icepackage on it. That bad.

This picture was taken sometimes this morning. The mark in the middle looks like an injection mark and a beginning bruise is forming around.
My guess. No more thing in my thumb.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wow Guldage,
That is really incredible. It sounds like somebody did not want you getting physical evidence of your implant. Either that or they decided you had enough of the pain it was causing you. I hope your thumb heals up quick.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I honestly think they messed up this time.

As for why they took it out again. Would like to think it is because they though it caused to much pain. JUst not sure if it is that.

But my thumb is actually getting back to normal. almost there now. So being greatfull for what I got :)
It is very strange.