Again

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ElliotfromET

Again

Post by ElliotfromET »

I was visited again last night, I think. It has been a while since I have had an experience with my "star friend". Last night was not one of them. I woke up to see quite a short being at the foot of my bed, just one. They were standing at the right side and they were maybe a foot taller than my bed, so about 3.5 feet tall. I don't remember much it's very in and out, which seems to happen quite a lot when this happens to me. I could never get a clear view of anything more than the outline, and as I was staring trying to see it was like my lights went out, which is also a common thing to happen to me during these visits. As I kept staring a very small light appeared that was very bright. It was on the upper side of the being's chest. It was like the light entranced me. I tried to get out of my bed to go up to it, and it was very difficult to move, it felt like I was moving very slowly, sort of like I was fighting to walk, and as I got up to it my eyes closed and all I could do was move my legs very slowly, so I stuck my right foot out to try to touch it, and I believe I brushed the being's foot. It was very cold, not like human skin. It felt much smoother and more rubbery than human skin as well. As soon as that happened I blacked out and woke up. When I woke up a little bit over an hour had gone by, and this is the most memorable experience I have had with "lost time".

I was wondering if anyone else here has experienced something similar. The cold touch of their skin? The lights going out? The small light near it's upper chest?

I did not feel like there was any negative energy coming from the being. Recently I have been trying to open myself up to not being afraid when things like this happen, as I have been told before by my "star friend".

I have been reading about how many different types of beings there are. And, how a lot of people who have made contact or connection to their beings that visit them can sometimes telepathically communicate with them. This was also the first time I have experienced that. I assumed that I was so shaken up that I made up a voice in my head to calm myself down, but no matter how many times I try to recreate that voice in the part of my head that it spoke to me I cannot. I asked very politely and very generally in my head to "please leave me alone tonight I am sleepy" and I got very proper, general answers back with each request or question.

I was also wondering if that was normal. I would very much appreciate any feedback.

P.S. I have not seen my star friend in what seems like weeks or months. I was wondering if anyone ever experiences lapses in their visits or if there is a good way for me to communicate with it. I am quite missing my small yellow friend.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Again

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi there Elliot from ET,
Wow, what an experience! That is really cool. It sounds like you got to touch the being's foot. Yes, they can be quite "clammy" and cold feeling, with rubbery skin similar to a dolphin's skin. It is interesting that he just stood there and let you get as far as you could. It became more and more difficult for you to reach him, but you did it! Very cool!

All the lights going out during an experience is normal, it happens sometimes. It has happened to me plenty of times. And sometimes all the lights will come on!

The light by the being's chest is also normal...well, for them, anyway. :-) I think they sometimes use little white lights or other colored lights as a tool, perhaps to keep us entranced...but I am not really sure of their purpose.

Yes, you can communicate with them telepathically. You may have suspected that you were making up the answers to your own questions in your mind, but the being very well may have been answering you. The star people/aliens do have different personalities and characteristics, but sometimes they do speak in very straightforward answers.

I have found that we are always in contact with them.

The star people will come and go. You might see them twice a week for two years in a row and then they seemingly disappear for a year and you wonder where they went to. But I really think the truth is that we are always connected and they can hear you if you speak to them. Try going outside at night to see the stars and talk to your friends. You may very well get a response.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ElliotfromET

Post by ElliotfromET »

Thank you for the reply! :)

What would you have to say about them contacting or communicating in dreams?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

You are welcome for the reply. :-)

As far as them contacting us in dreams...it happens all the time. What do you mean?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ElliotfromET

Post by ElliotfromET »

I guess it has just been a very busy week, after the end of the bed incident this week, last night I had very vivid dreams with the beings in them. Very spotty memory, but definitely physically with them in my dreams last night.

I am not sure if it is because they are deciding to come back on a regular basis now, or because I have been so comfortable with them. I haven't expressed any fear, and the night one was at the end of my bed I know that proved that I was welcoming.