A Contactee finding it difficult to understand this planet

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Astara

A Contactee finding it difficult to understand this planet

Post by Astara »

Hi Bonnie my experiences started when I was a child I suppose I closed down and locked away all my memories until 5 years ago I am a contactee it doesnt bother me or scare me anymore I accept it they never hurt me as far as I know I have started having clearer memories of what happens now first the bright light the roaring sound of what sounds like a train and then being on the ufo with the little guys around me my last memory of being taken was floating up to the ceiling and going through it with a little person holding my hand it was amazing yes they do operate on me but I dont mind because I know I am helping for the greatest of good I have also been told I am a star child but I am not allowed to remember for my own sake problem is I am remembering and finding it very difficult to understand this planet anymore but I am here to help especially with my healing ability if only I can let go of the fear I feel of failing its probably because I have been called weird and laughed at for my abilitys I sense a great urgency at the moment with this planet to safe it Thank you for listening to me I am so glad I have found this site because it feels like home

Blessing Love & Light xx

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: A Contactee finding it difficult to understand this plan

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Astara,
Welcome Home. :D
I believe the sense of urgency you are feeling is the coming shift of consciousness. Now is the time for you to start remembering everything! I have been exactly where you are and I know how you feel. You have been doing the right thing. Now you need to focus on what is real and what is true. Wake up to what's really going on in this reality and wake up to who you really are inside.

All the people who are going to ascend into the new state of conscious awareness are feeling changes within themselves and getting rid of all their old, bad habits and programming. One great thing you can do for yourself immediately is stop watching television.

It is hard for contactees to understand the lower vibrations operating on Earth right now because, if you know the Oneness, you know Love and the lower frequencies don't feel right.

You might want to try the meditation I made for everyone to use. It is a meditation for grounding, centering, and shielding. It will help you find your sense of self and give you energetic protection.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Geoff

Re: A Contactee finding it difficult to understand this plan

Post by Geoff »

Hi Astara,

It's interesting to hear about healing abilities and I have met others who felt the same way and also practice. I believe it's a natural ability, but some people who have encounters seem to be more aware or experienced at sensing, seeing and manipulating energies, also knowing where and why illness manifests in the body. I remember when I started and it was an amazing and insightful journey, being part of a group can be good when starting.

I can relate to the sense of urgency, there were times when I felt a strong desire to make people aware of how we treat each other, animals and the environment, there was also a feeling that time was running out. What I found interesting was that a friend of mine was also feeling that urgency, we would talk later and then realise it started around the same time. Occasionally I like to pray and send healing to everyone and also this earth, everything changes in time and I believe the future is ultimately very bright.

Memories sometimes come when we are ready or when the time is right, it can be a step by step process. I have found asking questions of oneself and of these beings can provide insight, as the saying goes – ask and you shall receive...

I often view having memories as different lives or worlds collapsing into one, that in the process of having memories we are becoming more whole.

Best wishes,