Any explanation for my weird experiences?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

JurassicLark

Any explanation for my weird experiences?

Post by JurassicLark »

When I was a little kid I had the most horrible dreams or what I thought were dreams. I was afraid to go to sleep. In these dreams it was always the same or very similar, this large muscular scary looking being would be chasing me and would always get me. It would wrap this thing around my head so I couldn't see. Then I was paralysed. Now here is when it would get really weird. I would start to feel the physical sensation of being tickled. Now it sounds funny and I’ll admit it is somewhat but it was horrifying. It was to the point of torture. This happened probably every night for a couple years. Now my memory is blurry so I'm not sure when it stopped. I was looking into lucid dreaming so that may of stopped it and this all might of only been dreams. But the story goes on. Near the end of these events, I had sleep paralysis but I was completely awake. I could hear these clicking sounds and just felt a presence over me, I somehow managed to manipulate my voice box and suddenly heard these loud bangs, I was able to move and there was no one there, but my door was open, I always keep my door closed. It was quite often that my door was open when I always shut it before I go to sleep. I often woke up sore, with bruises and weird cuts also. Another weird experience, I think was after the paralysis incident, I woke up, both my door and the hallway door was open, I see this large muscular being again, it looked a lot like a werewolf type in the dim light that was there, I screamed, ran and shut the door and then opened it and it was gone.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Any explanation for my weird experiences?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Jurassic Lark,

I must have overlooked your post by accident -- I remember reading it before, and thought I had replied but apparently I did not. So I am replying now.

Feeling the sleep paralysis, hearing clicks, beeps, and even loud bangs is part of the alien abduction experience. I have also experienced these things many times. Waking up with cuts and bruises is also part of it.

The being you describe sounds frightening, and it seemed to be tickling you...for an extended period of time that ended up being like torture. And this happened every night for a couple years?? Wow! That is extreme.

You said the being was large and muscular and then later it looked kind of like a werewolf. There are many different types of beings that interact with us humans. Some people have seen werewolf-like creatures and also large, muscular beings. These would not be typical "aliens," but they are definitely other-worldly beings that have been seen before.

So, I do not think your experiences were just dreams. I think you had valid encounters with some type of metaphysical beings.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone in your family work for the government/military?

Take Care Friend.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

The tickling could also be related to some sort of transportation. I recall having a similar experience where I after I felt that sensation found myself inside this craft, in a room with beings around me. I have also seen beings that seem very muscular. Normal human size with a grey/brown sort of colour.
However these seem failry nice. Those I encounter, but then the first time I saw them was as an adult and I had my share of experience with horid stuff the Grey had and some reptilian had put me through. These guys though never seem to have hurt me in any wayy. Never woke up with any bad bruises or cuts after they visited, though seen plenty of my body in other situation.
Can you descripe this being more closely. I so understand your fear. The feeling of being chased.

I have this re-occoring dream where I am being chased by this huge turtle (as big as a house) and I try to hide behind this bush that ofcause does not cover me one bit. And just when it gets me and I stare into those huge black eyes, I sometimes wake up. Other times I found myself transportet to this craft. at least that is what I remember of the whole ting. I had this dream from a very young age. Early childhood and till I was about 22 every month.

What exactly stopped the dream or the experience I am not sure, but have not had this dream for years. That is untill yesterday strangely enough. Woke up bathed in sweet and sure if I looked out the window I would find the turtle or what ever it really was.

I had to get up and it took some time before I was able to go back to bed.

JurassicLark

Post by JurassicLark »

I am not sure what it may of been but it sure was a horrible experience, I have now moved out and the people I am living now have had a load of crazy experiences so I am able to discuss a lot of things openly without being ridiculed.

I was thinking today, if there was no hair on this creature it would look exactly like the depictions of reptilian aliens. I often had dreams about "dinosaurs" and other animals (I was obsessed with dinosaurs from a young age), and it was only by talking with this family that I remembered that a lot of my dreams I was looking from above downwards, almost in a helicopter, I wasn't scared in those dreams, I was just observing. I did also have the most bizarre dreams in third person, or I was not myself but I was an animal. And just recently I had a conversation with the family about all of this stuff, and afterwards I just felt off, and I felt like I needed to remember something but couldn't, as well as the feeling of being watched I kept getting goosebumps for no reason, anyway I tried to go to sleep and did, but I woke up at least 5 times all in a fright, and in one of the dreams before waking up I saw a being standing over me.

Yeah it happened for a long while, I was so afraid. I have quite a large family but yes a couple family members are in the military and in an equivalent of the CIA II'm not American), not sure what there roles are though.

Being transported makes a lot of sense to me, I had a lot of dreams that I thought I was flying, not sure if that is related. Its hard to remember, and it was always dark in these "dreams", but I just remember it being quite large, muscular and humanoid but not human, I just remember this feeling of dread. That being said if these beings wanted me dead I would probably be dead so that's a plus.