Introduction

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Cloister2

Introduction

Post by Cloister2 »

Hi,
Well here I am. I never expected it. But I'm glad I found the right forum. So far it's been helpful reading the stickies and the useful resources from the moderator. Anyways, I was experiencing abductions or nighttime visitations or whatever you call em at the beginning of this year. That wasn't the first time as I remember it happening previously although I was unable to believe it at the time.

I have noticed a pattern. The visitations seem to happen two or three nights a month for a period of a few months. (it was going on for about 3 months this year) Then they stop. I recall something similar the last time it happened. I'm not sure how much time passes before they start again but it could be over a year. Can anyone let me know the significance of this or if you have had a similar experience?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
Sorry for the delay in my reply. I am traveling right now and don't always have Internet access.
You have noticed a pattern in the visitations and that is good -- good because you are beginning to consciously figure things out. It would be a good idea to write down and record any details you can so you have it for future reference.

Different people notice different aspects of the experience. As far as how often the visitors show up, I have had times when they came two or three times a week for years...pretty intense. And then they stopped coming for 10 months and then they showed up again. The visits seem to change according to what is happening with you personally and perhaps at what "level" of experience you are at. During my intense period of visitations, I was going through series of tests, like I was in school. And when that was over, after 4-5 years, I only saw the star people/aliens once a month or as little as a couple times a year.

Good for you for taking notice of the pattern of visitation. Make sure you write the information down and save it for later because I am sure you will be glad you did!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have never been able to find any logic in the visits. SOmetimes it happend several times in a month. Each week or more and then they left me alone for some time. Think it might have something to do with who and what they want to use you for.

Cloister2

Post by Cloister2 »

I am trying to not let this interfere with my life too much but when nighttime roles around I get in a certain frame of mind. Maybe this forum and books I'm reading about abductions will help discharge some of my anxiety. I know this is probably totally out of my control so there is no point worrying about it.

As far as noticing the pattern, it's one of the only things I remember about the abductions. Of course I sensed or actually noticed some missing time. Also I noticed that I didn't feel different afterwards. No increased feelings of fear or anything related to what I probably went thru. I was aware of a hiccup in my vision where I could tell that some time was erased from my memory. (I was awake at the time.) also right before the abduction, I had an image in my mind of a UFO descending right over my head at an incredible speed.

Well I'm about to sleep so wish me luck tonight.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Yes know what you meen. You can not do much about and they steal away bits of your time, but you have to live on somehow. Nighttime can be rough now and again, I always get these prior to sleeping the feeling I get pulled into these wormholes and then I know what is going to happend.
I friend suggested I try not to fight it, so has to see what would happend if I did not. I have not managed to do that yet. It is kind of spooky, but I am working on it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I got past the nervousness and the anxiety at night, but it took a number of years for that to happen. I learned that most of the visits were not harmful in any way, so I did not fight them. I just kept my awareness intact and stayed calm and observed everything that happened. Most of the time, I met with beings who were kind to me, so that was no problem. I had to learn how to stay calm and then I realized I had no need to be afraid or anxious.

However! There are those times when I have had to deal with the negative aliens or US military who are not friendly. Those are the times I fight. Learning how to stay calm really helped me in fighting the bad ones, because I did not get flustered and out-of-control, I stayed in control and was able to make the whole thing stop. What really works for me, in a bad situation, is to stay calm, fill my self with love, feel the strength inside of me, and face the enemy.

Filling your heart with love is so extremely powerful that the bad guys cannot deal with it. They do not understand love and they cannot fight love. At that point, you can easily do what you wish: leave the scene, wake yourself up, or come up with some creative way to get rid of the bad guys. You can do anything with the power of your mind.

Until you figure this out for yourself, you might try leaving a night light on at night...that seems to help abductees/contactees get to sleep. And remember that you are very powerful. The power of your focused thoughts, your mind, and the love in your heart can overcome any bad situation.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG