Weird scartissue in my foot

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Weird scartissue in my foot

Post by guldage »

I have just seen a doctor recently and had my feet scanned due to arthritis in my body. In my feet they do not find arthritis, but some very strange scar tissue that looks like an operation scar, only I was never operated in my feet in any way, nor did I have any kind of trauma to that area.

The doctor even went through all my medical file because it had to be there and there is no outside visible scars to show for. They also checked for foreign objects in my feet because perhaps that would be the reason, but nothing at all.
It is on my right foot just above the smallest 3 toes and on to the right side .

Have any of you here experiencest similar scaring or some place else in the body that can not be explained in normal medical terms. They had no clue and the bafflement on the doctors face was actually a little bit funny. OF cause I did not elaborate on my thoughts on the topic.

The only thing I can remember with this foot is that I one morning woke up with bruises on that particular foot and above those 3 toes.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Weird scartissue in my foot

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I have a large scar, about 4 inches or 10 centimeters in length behind my right knee. It is a large, visible scar that came directly from a visitation.

It must have been really weird for you at the doctor's office. You probably didn't know what to say.... I have been through that before too. One night, the visitors did something to my eye. I woke up with a small scoop taken out of my eye! I had to go to the doctor and he said to me, "What the heck did you do to your eye?! There is a scoop taken out of it!" Of course, I did not want to tell him that aliens did it.

Such things we have to go through!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Yes that was a bot awkward at the docs. Me sitting there knowing what really append unable to tell and him completely baffled at this scar that should not be there.
But looking back a little funny too, though not nice of me to laugh at the look on his face.

But that is really what we have to deal with now and again.

ace333

Post by ace333 »

See my post for the picture, I have two scars on each foot exact same area exactly alike and exactly same distance apart. I never hurt my foot, no bug bites. But the scars are there. Over time I have noticed two new ones on my right foot, and two on my right hand. Their always on or near veiens

guldage

Post by guldage »

Sorry for the delay in my answer. I have been pre occupied with other stuff for a while. Wonder what they do and think they need to do with our feet