My Alien And Paranormal Experiences

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

SpaceTravelersOfTheNight

My Alien And Paranormal Experiences

Post by SpaceTravelersOfTheNight »

I grew up in upstate New York, the hudson valley........ east of Albany. In the middle of nowhere though really. Near the top of a small mountain. The region is one of the world's "UFO hotspots" with a frequency of sightings second only to the Sedona, AZ area. One day, at the age of 5, I believe the aliens took me for the first time. I was playing outside alone. And I suddenly noticed a deep gash on my finger. It bled very little. I felt nothing. Just so weird.

My dad's explanation was that I was playing with the dremel tool in the basement and accidentally sliced into my finger with it. Nonsense. I think one would feel it if they cut themselves with what's basically a miniature saw (for anyone not familiar with dremel tools). Plus, I have no memory of playing with the tool. Either that day or a couple days later, my parents took me to my doctor in Albany. The doctor found the properties of the wound strange. He found it perplexing that I did not feel it. He also found it strange that it didn't bleed. And the wound extended to the muscle. While he found it odd, he simply sent me home and had my mom put betadine on it and said it would heal. And it did. As I grew older, I found this experience rather perplexing.

Also, on two occasions growing up, I heard this kid in the woods when no one was there. He always came from the same spot. This indicates to me that the experience was real rather than imagined. He was a bit older than me and I remember his name to this day. I would talk back to him on the two occasions that he visited me. However, he only came by twice. He seemed quite friendly though. I think he was a spirit, likely a ghost of someone who lived in the area before. Also, as a kid, I often felt a presence around me when no one was in the room. This presence was always there. My Sunday school teacher at the time spoke of having similar experiences and that it was a guardian angel/spirit guide. This definitely was the case. This entity has remained a part of my life ever since. However, his presence isn't there unless I actively try to sense it.

A year or so later, I had an unusual experience with my mom. We took a short walk in the woods that was supposed to take 30 minutes or so. We left at around 1030 am. However, we did not return until around 6 pm. My father strangely did not find this odd. Neither of us had an explanation as to what occurred. As I grew older, yet again aliens seems like the most plausible explanation. My mother has now altered her memory of the experience though she clearly remembers the day. Somehow, she doesn't believe in aliens despite having been abducted by them with me. She claims it wasn't over 7 hours of missing time, despite the undeniable fact that it was.

There was some ghost activity in my house growing up as well.

As I grew older, I developed an intense sense of fear and fascination with the UFO phenomenon. I researched it extensively yet was oblivious to having been abducted myself. The aliens seem to have the capability of altering one's memories and if they are in one's immediate presence they seem to be able to directly affect my mind as though they telepathically control my emotions... as evidenced by last experience with them.

This was my most profound experience with them to date. I had recently been bit by a dog at a bar of unknown vaccination status. It seemed friendly at first and then just jumped out of this lady's purse and bit me. The lady said it was friendly but I was a bit drunk and kind of missed any signals it gave me.

I was worried about the experience and went to the clinic. Prior to going to bed that night, I asked for protection from my spirit guides. Anyways, I hadn't fallen asleep. Suddenly, I saw 6 or 7 extraterrestrials standing over my bed. They were bluish gray in color. While these beings were in my presence, I wasn't scared at all. I normally was afraid of aliens, yet I felt a sense of profound euphoria while in their presence. I was unable to move, and I moved down on the bed slightly towards them, just kind of slid/floated as I telepathically interacted with them to move me through telekinesis for some reason. Their presence just kind of guided me through the process and was a truly incredible experience. Then, one of thr beings inserted a syringe into my upper right abdomen. This syringe was very large, like an impossibly oversized needle. The needle was filled with a glowing neon green liquid. One of the aliens at the foot of my bed inserted the needle into my abdomen. I could feel a slight prick from the needle though it wasn't any worse than the five or six human shots I got the next day. After the injection, the beings simply dematerialized. Didn't go anywhere, just vanished. However, there was a mark.where the aliens injected me with the device.

As I've grown older, I've continued to have a few experiences with ghosts. I also sometimes have the ability to see auras. However, I'm unsure how to read them and would like to learn from someone else with this ability. I've noticed that mine often has a bluish color to it when I see it in the mirror. I've also had some precognitive experiences through dreams and this too is an ability I'd like to cultivate.

SpaceTravelersOfTheNight

Re: My Alien And Paranormal Experiences

Post by SpaceTravelersOfTheNight »

I think aliens might've come back the other night or something supernatural may have occurred. Anyways, I had a clock that worked perfectly for a very long time. It was working fine when I went to bed at 2 AM. Then, when I awoke at 10:30 AM, the clock read 5:30?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Just all of a sudden like that. The clock continues to run fine but the time is wrong. It says it's 6:35 right now and it's 1:35. Strange. There's also this weird energy I've been noticing lately. For some strange reason, I woke up at 4:30 this morning after having gone to bed at like 12:30 and I'm not even tired. It's just really strange.