Dream or something else?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

GermanDude

Dream or something else?

Post by GermanDude »

Hello.

I have a question ...

I had an experience or dream i few months ago ... that moment is still in my head very often, im just not sure where to put it. so i found this forum and would be interested in your opinion.

I live in a city in germany in a apartment building and i have a son who is staying with me on the weekends.

It was one of the weekends and my son sleeped at my side in my big bed.
I woke up in the middle of the night, looked over to my son and on his side next to the bed was a green glowing figur standing.
i cant really tell any details about the figur exept it was humanoide (2 legs, body, 2 arms and a head) and round about 1.2–1.5 meter of height.

im confused but my fathers instict kind of pumps in so i try to get up. i lift up my upper body but it only nearly makes it half way and stops. than it feels as if i get sucked and pushed back very gentle to my former position. my eyes close and i was out/sleeping.
when i woke up again, sun was rising, i remember that dream/situation instantly and checked on my son who was still sleeping.

I like watching documentaries of science, history (forbidden history), Universe, UfOs and Aliens.
The evening before i also watched something about UFOs and Aliens before going to sleep. And the green glowing of the figure was kind of out of a bad movie. So this combination was kind of saying: must have been a dream.
But always when i think about that few seconds they feel very real.

geminix004

Re: Dream or something else?

Post by geminix004 »

There seems to be a particular alien/entity that is drawn to children. My mother once found my younger siser in her room playing with a ball alone and when she asked what she was doing my sister said she was playing with her "little" friend. She would even talk aloud to it, she was only 5 at the time.

Another experience was with my aunt. She had put her son in his baby crib one night and was awakend in the middle of the night by the childs crying. When she checked the crib the baby wasnt there, she found him at door of the house. Till this day she doesnt know how he got there.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello German Dude,
Well, there is a chance the green figure came from the UFO/Alien documentaries you were watching. However; When you saw the green figure, you tried to get up, but you could only get part way before you gently lay back down on the bed and fell asleep. This is typical of an alien experience. This happens to people all the time. It has happened to me many times.

One time I was asleep in my bed and I woke up during the night to see an alien standing at the end of the hallway from my bedroom. I sat up for a moment and then I thought to myself, "Oh, it's just an alien," and I lay back down and went to sleep. Okay, does that sound normal to you? I should have gotten up to see what was going on and if there was an alien in the house, I should have chased it away or something, right? But I just went back to sleep, like you did.

It may have been a real experience. Try to remember if you have ever had any other experiences.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

GermanDude

Post by GermanDude »

Hello Thanks for your responses.

@ geminix004: I think i know what u are refeering to.

I googled "Green glowing alien" to find out if someone saw something like this.
I found a wordpress block (Lime Green Glowing Entity) where someone told about his child experiences with a green glowing entity. There were also many Comments about other experiences with that entity.
The entity was generally discribed as scary: as a man in a coat. green glowing and and transparent (possible to see throu him).
To say again my event was only a few seconds. but what i saw was not transparent and the shape of the figure was not physically scary.
The glowing was not like a eletric light. it was not brighten up the whole room. The figure was glowing and there were a few centimeters around the figure that were also brightend and the few centimeter glowing around the figure were transparent.
So i think i did not see that entity that is drawn to children.

@Bonnie Jean Mitchell

When i tried to get up i was very alarmed and wanted to get at least my upper body up to not be in the defensive lie down position. even though i did not know what i would have done next if i would have made it up. till then it was a very scary situation.
when my body stopped it was like i lost not only control of my physical body. it was not scary anymore i was not alarmed anymore.

Ok so i tried to remember other experiences or strange things, but there is not really anything i could put to the direction of an alien experience.
I always rarely remembered my dreams. but through my whole life i remember waking up to the feeling of falling. compare to other bad dreams that wake one up the fall feeling was a very different anxiety than other bad dreams had on me. i woke up for this reason as a child more often but every now and than it still happends.
I wondered if that is something you experienced or heard from other abductees?
Thanks Bonnie.

Whish you all a great weekend.

geminix004

Post by geminix004 »

From everything ive read and heard before they can manipulate the way they appear. Perhaps it could have been a positive entity rather than a negative one. Only you would know what vibration you felt from it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi German Dude,
Yes, it is strange that you were alarmed and you wanted to get up to do something about it...but when you got halfway up, you were not alarmed anymore and you did not have anymore control over your body. Obviously, that is not normal behavior. It was as if the entity had some way of making you totally relax and go back to sleep. The same has happened to me.

I have had some dreams of falling also. I never hit the bottom, but I wake up as I am falling. It is not a pleasant experience. I think this happens to many people, not just abductees.

Most people do not remember their dreams. They HAVE dreams and experiences at night, but instantly forget them upon waking. You can train your brain to remember your dreams in the morning. I did this 30 years ago and I have been recording my dreams every morning. It is simple to do. Just get some paper and a pen or pencil and start writing as soon as you wake up. You will not remember much at first, but every morning there will be more to write. It took me about 4 months to train myself to do this, and it has really paid off. I remember many dreams and experiences every day when I wake up now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG