New alien dream? memory?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Hella

New alien dream? memory?

Post by Hella »

So I started getting a few dreams of abduction at the age of 20 and I remember them clearly but it was short. but the last one I had was different I remember laying in bed and this energy around me attaching itself to me and being lifted but this time I pulled back and pushed off the wall and ended off my bed facing it and I could see these little gray beings looking at me... so the energy grabbed onto me again trying to pull me I remember saying No and attacked the closest being but it faded away and woke up in my bed all hot and thought I was hearing things but not seeing anything.... soooooooo I dunno if that was maybe an old memory bc my room now is too small for me to move around like I did.. also I wonder if any of my gemstones have effect on what I am remembering.... should I be worried they are going to do something worse bc I resisted them? also don't mind my grammar heh heh

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: New alien dream? memory?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi there Hella,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Congratulations on standing your ground!!! What you did during your last experience was take control! Perfect!! That means you are gaining consciousness and awareness. You are starting to see the truth.

You asked: "Should I be worried they are going to do something worse bc I resisted them?" NO, they are not going to do something worse. They might try harder to get a hold of you next time, but I am sure that you are going to kick their asses! What you just did was break out of their little mind control tricks and you got to see them in the process of trying to abduct you.

You also said, "I dunno if that was maybe an old memory bc my room now is too small for me to move around like I did." This might possibly be the case, but I really think this was a new experience that just happened. When you make direct contact with these beings, you are in an altered state of consciousness, similar to being Out-of-Body on the astral or etheric plane. When you are in these states, your own room can appear to look different to you. I have been Out-of-Body walking around my house and I saw that some of the walls were out of place or even at weird angles. So the way your room appeared in this last experience may not be proof of this being a flashback from the previous event.

I personally think that you just had a great breakthrough because you really took control and stopped them in their tracks. GREAT JOB!!! The greys will be a little more reluctant to visit you next time. They are keenly aware there is an awakening happening and their "abductions" are becoming more difficult for them.

I am really happy to read your post and see how you stopped their abduction process. I have done the same myself many times and now I have very good control over what happens when I encounter any beings.

Do not be worried or afraid. That is how they get you. When you feel strong, you are able to take control like you did. Your waking up and taking control will continue. You are strong inside and you will not put up with this...your higher self is gaining control. Keep it up!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Hella

Post by Hella »

Thank you.

Hella

Post by Hella »

Also will I know when they are coming or will it just happen?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Hella,
You are welcome.

To answer your question: "Will I know when they are coming or will it just happen?"

I think that depends on how insightful you are. Sometimes you can tell when they are coming by sensing their presence before you go to sleep. Use your own inner guidance system. Sometimes you can feel them nearby...it might feel a little weird or maybe magical or you might see something unusual, hear odd sounds, hear an owl hooting.... There are different ways to know when they are going to show up, but they are personal to you.

I think you will have a pretty good idea because you are becoming more aware. Even if you don't know they are coming and they show up, you will be able to handle the situation like you did before, or even better now because you have some experience with it.

Do not be in fear over it, instead feel your inner strength and be strong. You can do it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG