Taylor's New Experiences

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

TaylorAlexandra

Taylor's New Experiences

Post by TaylorAlexandra »

Okay Yall first i wanna start out by saying wow i like this new forum. Nice job Bonnie :D
I have been having some new experiences since last time I was on the forum. I was wanting to hear yalls opinions/advice because to me its always good to have a second opinion with something your a little confused on.
Here are the New Experiences...
During the weekend of 3/13/10 i went to my sisters house and all of us had a great time around a camp fire. Later that night my nephew and I went to sleep in my sister bed while they slept in the tent(way to cold for me..lol) well that night i had asked my Star People to come if they wanted because i was in a great positive environment, well as i was sleeping i was so cold and my wet hair from the shower was in my face i guess i was shivering because i slightly woke up to someone putting my hair behind my ears. When i felt that a huge burst of love and pure goodness all around me and i went back to sleep. :)
I went home the next day and rushed to my mail box because Bonnie's book had came in. I purchased Bonnie's book and WOW EVERYONE SHOULD GET THE BOOK. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT IT GET IT!!! Her book is really alot of help and answers alot of my questions. I am almost done with it and Imma be sad when i finish it because its so GOOD! Anyways i went sleep that night nothing happen. But the next day(3.14.10) I was on my way home from class and i was talking to my Star People telling them that im back home and everything. Well that night i woke up at 5 am for no reason but when i woke up i felt as if they were "on the way". So i quickly went back to sleep. I woke up
again one hour later(6 am) and looked out my bedroom bay window because i heard a car go by and then everything got quite and I saw a HUGE flash of Blueish/White light it did two big flashes and then a bunch of little really fast pulses of light for about 3-4 seconds i knew it was them. Something was telling me to go to sleep so i did. My "dreams" that night was this, the first one was I was outside it was daylight and i was on some sort of wooden porch in my back yard with my dogs. I saw this HUGE hawk fly and land in my fenced in back yard its wing span was from one side of my fence to the other. It closed its wings and flew towards me and my dogs as it was coming it was
getting smaller and smaller. When It landed on the porch railing it was normal size and kept turning its head observing me. I didnt feel threatening because this was the same hawks i see ALL THE TIME. I considered him my friend just getting a good look at me. As i was walking on the porch he flew along beside me and also circled in the air doing dips down a few times. It landed on my shoulder and then i woke up at 9 am with an awful pain in my left ovary it felt as if someone went in a scrapped it. I thought my menstrual was coming so i grab a heating pad and went back to sleep.(my menstrual did come til a week later so i dont know the explanation to the pain i was having). I went back to sleep and I had another dream, I was in my hallway playing with my dogs and they had a
toy that was a furry soft ball and i thought they would choke on it so i grabbed it but when i did i started choking on it. My partner then woke me up because he was goin to work it was 10:30am i woke up grabbing my throat and it felt as if something was in there. I got up after he left and noticed a tiny bruise on my left side where my ovary is and when i got to school my top back moller(sp?) tooth felt as if something was in there so my friend got a light out and looked, there was a tiny bruise and a little what she thought was a surgical cut. She said "how did that happen you cant bite that part of your mouth while your sleeping man thats weird." So that was that night.
Well another night(3.17.10) was an awful night me and my partner were arguing and my mother now living with us wasnt helping so i went on to bed. My partner then came in and laid beside me. I was a little sad/mad about everything that night so i focused on trying to get myself in this 4-dim. (etheric plane) so i wouldn't be there i might would be with my star people and maybe see them. Well i was wide awake and first it felt like as if my covers where moving over my right arm and then it felt as if i guess it was my etheric body trying to release from my physical because i felt something or someone was pulling that part of me out of my right arm, my arm got tingly and kinda felt numb. So i opened my eyes and saw a light and closed them back to try and went to sleep. I had dreams but i dont think they were related to that.
3/23/10 I had a very real "dream" All i remember is bits and pieces but here it is, There were 2 guys. Don’t really remember the other one. But the one had some type of key that was in disguise as a goldish necklace and looked like it went into his throat. I remember being in a room kinda like a church but wasn't a church and people were in white robes and one guy with pale blonde curly hair and pale porcelain skin was telling everyone some kind of spiritual ascending thing. Trying to help you get in-tuned with your spiritual side and I saw the people all around him floating in the air in a circle. He ask me if I wanted to join I said yes. Thats all really all i remember.
I hope yall enjoyed reading my experiences but i have a question for Bonnie or any other female. Before i knew about this website and your book i would always have dreams of seeing pregnancy test being positive from me and i also would dream of my mother being pregnant with me and seeing her big belly and seeing her go into labor or have labor pains. I had ALOT of those dreams especially about me being pregnant. Or sometimes being pregnant in my dream and then some how i dont know if the fetus gets taken out of my belly or what but i sometimes end up not being pregnant by the end of the dream. And while i was having those dreams i was also in the physical plane having female complications. Having to go back and forth to my female doctor. I was just curious if anyone had anything to say about that or have had some similar experiences.?.?.
Thanks everyone for reading my posts. I love to chat
with all yall and i love to read people replies. So i hope to hear
from yall soon. :)
Bless It Be,
Taylor

P dot S
sorry for misspelling..lol

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Taylor's New Experiences

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Thanks Taylor, I'm glad you like the new forum, I do too!
And I'm glad you liked the book so much. I tried to write it so it was pretty easy to understand from an alien abductee's point of view. I'm working on the second book now.

About your experience:
The two flashes of light you saw are quite common with the star people. I believe it has something to do with the transitional phase of moving from one dimensional state to another. Yes, it's an extremely good clue that the star people are near.

The HUGE hawk was giving you a big sign to PAY ATTENTION. Also, there is the possibility that the hawk was a star person in disguise. They can change their shape easily, especially in that altered state of awareness where we interact with them.

The feeling of being pulled out of your body could very well have been just that -- the star people have often pulled me right out of my body when they wanted to work with me. And you can be wide awake when it happens.

Taylor, your dreams of being pregnant are not uncommon at all for alien abductees. Many women have not only given ovum to the star people but have carried fetuses short term. There have even been women who have become impregnated by the star people and physically carried the baby for a couple weeks or a month only to have the star people remove the child to care for it in another location. As you know, from reading my book, I was pregnant in many of the experiences with the star people, and was later shown the actual hybrid children who developed from the process.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with everyone. The more we discuss these things, the more we will all learn and help each other understand this phenomenon.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

TaylorAlexandra

Bonnie,
Something else happened but I'm having trouble remembering. I woke up about 3 or 4 days ago with a triangular red mark on my left shoulder. Its hard for me to tell people about that because 1 they don't believe it or 2 they don't want to try and understand. So i thought i would post again. The triangular mark looked like something took a red needle that was hot and put 3 red dots in a perfect triangular shape and then took the hot needle again and played connect-the-dots with the 3 dots. I woke up and grabbed my arm and there it was. And then 2 nights ago or yesterday morning(3/27/10) i woke up with my nose sooooore. I know i have sinus problems and its that time of the year but something was different. The top of my finger nails on my left hand(my index,middle, and ring finger) all had dried blood on them. I was thinking maybe in my sleep i picked my nose and made it bleed but then the blood would be underneath my finger nails and on the top. My nose is still very sore and it feels like something is jam all the way up to where the top of my right nostril and my right eye socket meets. I tried myself to remove it if it was an implant but i dont think im doing it right. I have also had BAD headaches since then. But i do have good news. I have been mediating and staying positive i found this LOVE within myself and when i try and explain it to people its hard because the feeling is just so beautiful i can not put that into words. I feel at peace with the earth and everything around me even though the people around me are negative. I love myself now and i love these people i am having these experiences with. I think the people i have experiences with are my family from the Pleiades and maybe Venus or originated in Venus. But they are beautiful people and they teach me love and light. Sometimes is hard to remember my experiences with them but i dont have to remember i can feel them. So i am staying positive but ever since i got this sore nose its like theres something bad in there and it needs to come out. I feel as if its dragging me down or trying to. If you could would you tell me what you think i should do?
Thanks so much.
Bless It Be,
Taylor

P dot S
I wanted to personally thank you and everyone on this forum for being so welcoming and letting me post anything i feel. It is a great feeling to know i can say the truth about what is really happening to me and i don't get judged for it. Thank you. :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:Thanks Taylor, I'm glad you like the new forum, I do too!
And I'm glad you liked the book so much. I tried to write it so it was pretty easy to understand from an alien abductee's point of view. I'm working on the second book now.

About your experience:
The two flashes of light you saw are quite common with the star people. I believe it has something to do with the transitional phase of moving from one dimensional state to another. Yes, it's an extremely good clue that the star people are near.

The HUGE hawk was giving you a big sign to PAY ATTENTION. Also, there is the possibility that the hawk was a star person in disguise. They can change their shape easily, especially in that altered state of awareness where we interact with them.

The feeling of being pulled out of your body could very well have been just that -- the star people have often pulled me right out of my body when they wanted to work with me. And you can be wide awake when it happens.

Taylor, your dreams of being pregnant are not uncommon at all for alien abductees. Many women have not only given ovum to the star people but have carried fetuses short term. There have even been women who have become impregnated by the star people and physically carried the baby for a couple weeks or a month only to have the star people remove the child to care for it in another location. As you know, from reading my book, I was pregnant in many of the experiences with the star people, and was later shown the actual hybrid children who developed from the process.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with everyone. The more we discuss these things, the more we will all learn and help each other understand this phenomenon.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Taylor,
Congratulations on finding the LOVE in your heart. Awesome.

It does sound like a possible implant up your nose. Don't worry though, you can break the implant with a surge of energy. It would be great if you had a friend who could help you, but you can do it yourself with strong focus and intent. Put up a protective shield around your body and go into a meditative state. Focus on the area where you feel the implant and visualize a brilliant point of intense white light, like a laser light radiating in all directions, sending out beams of light. Direct this intense ball of light energy with your thoughts. The energy is all around you, part of the natural universe that you can control. You will not have to use your own energy to do this, but draw it in from all around yourself. Blast the implant with bright hot energy until it fills to capacity and then watch the implant overload with energy and fizzle out, becoming useless. What is left will either work its way out (you probably won't even notice) or become absorbed and utilized by your body. Hopefully the discomfort will be gone in just a day or two. If not, please go see a doctor.

I've had triangle marks before. How is yours doing now? Is it still there or has it faded away?

I'm so glad you are seeing some good, loving star people. Not only will you learn all lot about yourself while working with them, but it pays to be in a positive environment. Happy, happy. Joy, joy.

TaylorAlexandra

Hi Everyone. I got some new experiences and some replies.
Bonnie thank you so much for helping me with my implant, i know no thats what it was. I did what you told me to do and IT WORKED! YAY! :D My headaches went away about one day after i "killed" it and there was a lump on the inside right at the end of my nostril. It was sore but today it is all gone. I think the implant worked its way down and then fissiled out. So I'm really happy about that. As for the triangular mark it is still there. You can see two red dots clearly and the other one that makes the triangle is there but you have to look closer. And the lines that connect them are faint scar lines now. So thats still there. But also the morning i posted my last post i went to go eat breakfast and i couldn't eat, the roof of my mouth was so sore. I thought maybe I'd cut/made it sore from eating something rough or drinking something hot but when i got Duston(my partner) to look at it he said it looked "all chopped up in there." So i got my mirror out and it looked like someone took a meat grinder to one spot on the roof of my mouth. It looked awful. And now and couple of days have went by and its still very sore and its hard to eat but now that my mouth is healing there is a V cut mark on the roof of my mouth where its sore. My mouth isn't red only the V mark is. So i dont know where that came from but i feel as if there are some strong negative forces trying to get in. But I'm keeping love in my heart and fighting them off with that. As for staying in a happy environment i wish i could say i am. But my mother had to move in with us and me and her have never had any type of relationship. She was abusive physically and verbally to me growing up. Now that she is living with me it is nothing but negative energy all around me. She always is saying awful words and sometimes trying to get me to physically fight her but i just walk away. And poor duston it is driving him crazy having her here with us. It is hard for him to except(sp?) what is going on with me, he is getting better but still not 100% support from him. So the envoriment i live in isn't that great. But i dont let it get to me. I think thats why i am having to go out-of-body or into the Astral or Etheric plane by myself and not with my star family's help. I think it is too much negativity or too "heavy" for them to come. So that leads me to my new experience.
Well this was in the physical plane. It was a couple of days ago i noticed that my eyes have been hurting a little. I started seeing what seems to me is energy waves in the air. I would look up in the sky and see little grey waves that looks like energy. After about a week of that i was opening my front door and i looked at the grass and it was radiating green and limeish yellow waves. WHOA that caught me off gaurd..lol I researched and noticed what i saw was an Aura. Now i have started seeing peoples auras when i concentrate hard enough. So that is something new and exciting for me. Now this is my new experience in the Astral/Etheric plane, I remember making myself go out-of-body and then I remember seeing what looked like the 7 star sisters of the Pleiades. I guess i traveled there. Then I remember seeing a silver smooth space craft that was about half the size of a football field. The shape looked like an egg on its side that had gotten flatten out a little bit. It was very beautiful, what it was made out of was so pretty to me. It was almost as if it had a reflective type quality to it. Then I remember seeing a older man inside the space ship with white hair I think he was bald at the top but had hair on the sides and a white medium-long goatee type beard. He was laying on want looked like a bed or resting place. It looked kinda like a table but I guess it was comfortable because he was sleeping/resting on it. He was tucked in with off-white colored sheets. He sat up and spoke to me but I cant remember what he said. Then I remember me and him going up through the space craft(I think that’s how we did it) and then floating in space looking down at earth. We were side by side and he was telling me about earth and how bad we were treating it and each other. And then I remember goin back to the space craft and walking around. The inside had a round metal center(energy storer I believe) not control panel because these type crafts were control by energy, Love/Light energy. Then I remember flashing too another place, I saw a dinner room type table that was long and made out of cherryish colored wood. The actual table part was darker wood in the center and there where chairs with high backs atleast 8 or more around this table including one at the foot and one at the top. The room the table was in was a dark(cloudy/blurry) room and I was looking at this room through some type of bubble thing. And in the corner of that room stood a black shadowy figure of a man. I felt he was negative and he wanted to obesrve me and see what i was doing. Thats all i can remember from last night. But the same feeling i got from that shadowy man was the same feeling i felt when i was outside using my pyshic circle board. I was telling my spirit guides thank you for the higher knowledge when the indicator kept going to "Air, Go, Air go, Air, go" so i looked up and there was a black sleek colored helicopter right above me and my house. So i got the message to leave my backyard. As soon as i saw the helicopter it flew away very quickly. I hope yall enjoyed reading my new posts. I love that we are all learning more and more. Thanks everyone for reading and replying, lets keep it up. Peace & Love! :D
Bless It Be,
Taylor

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Taylor,
You are really waking up now, so you will be getting a lot of new information coming to you. Just keep love in your heart. It is very good of you to have your mother live with you, but if she cannot overcome her negativity, you might need to think of an alternate plan. You can't allow yourself and your partner to be dragged down for too long....

I'm so glad you were able to destroy the implant. I had a very similar thing happen when an implant worked itself all the way down to the tip of my nose and then kind of disappeared. But man was it painful.

Make sure you put protection around yourself everyday. You are doing really well!

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

What's the point/purpose of implants...assuming they aren't pieces of concrete wedged in the person's body, etc, etc. How do you know 85%+ sure it was an implant? I would love to destroy it and then look it under a microscope to see if it really was/is an implant.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Omega Fox,
There are a couple different types of implants: organic and metal. The star people use organic ones that are similar to parasites which hook onto the body's nervous system in order to survive. The metal ones, the implants the secret government uses, also do this. I am sure there are many purposes, including mind control, tracking, and frequency monitoring and altering.

In Taylor's case, I believed it to be an implant due to the way she described it and my knowledge of her particular experience. I also had the same thing happen to my nose when I was about 22 years old. My sinuses, nose, and face in general hurt like hell. The implant was a needle-like 1/4 inch metal rod that moved all the way from the top of my left nostril down toward the tip of my nose and disappeared within 2 days.

TaylorAlexandra

Hello everyone,
It feels like I haven’t posted in years..lol I have some new experiences.
4/4/10
I remember being asleep on the couch and dreaming about being taught to do energy work to help the earth and myself by the Pleiadians. The energy was in the form of white and a pale yellow color. But my partner woke me up. I went on to bed and had another experience. I remember being at my aunt’s trailer with my cousin. It was storming so we had to bring the dogs in. I remember hurrying because it was storming and I knew a star person was near. I ran inside an accidentally ran into a table(which when I woke up the next morning I had a bruise right on the same spot I hit the table) my cousin laughed at me when I hit my leg. Then we went outside and there was a group of bikers, I remember seeing the back of one of their shirts. It had the same star constellation that I saw in the stormy sky above us. It was in the shape of a weird shaped H. I asked the bikers if that’s what it was and they said it had nothing to do with that BS. After lightening struck I knew the star people had came. I went into the backyard and there was a gateway that had 4 arches that looked like staples(imma draw them and put it into alien art). They where is weird gold color, the same color that the guys necklace was from one of my previous exepereinces i believe they were made of the same thing. The first arch had some type of writing on it that I could read at the time but don’t remember now. It looked like a bunch of side ways lines or Ws. I tried to walk through it to get into this other dimension because that’s what it was for but I couldn’t because the time wasn’t right yet. My cousin Brooke was yelling at me because she was scared for me that something bad was gunna happen. My partner then came outside and looked at this gateway and said “What the hell are you doing?” I replied “This is a gift from my star people I’ve got to figure out what it means” he replied “you are full of it, you are still stuck on that you really get visits from “star people” Taylor you are crazy come back inside” Then Brooke replied “No I’m serious its true I saw it” He blew us both off. All of a sudden a video camera appeared in my hand. I sat it down by gateway and wanted to record what was going to happen next. I heard another thing of lightening, I wanna say it lit up the gateway and then after lightening was over I grabbed the camera. Inside of it was a video message of 9:53 minutes long. It showed people walking back and forth. Kinda like a busy street in NYC. Then it showed a man that first appeared to look like my people from the Pleiades but I knew he wasn’t. He was giving me a warning that something wasn’t right where he was and that I should be careful because I’m so open to these things. He was telling me to protect myself from evil. As the minutes of me watching was adding up his skin began to change color, from looking like us to his skin looking a weird bluish color that gave off a violety type aura. At the end he showed me how much they were in control of him(who is them I’m not quite sure but I know they are evil) but he turned into this ugly blobby looking thing. His skin started showing a bunch of wrinkles. And that was it, I was to keep that video and use it later for information or something. It wasn’t for “physical” evidence that they exist but for some type of protection/information later. I have now figured out he was from the Orion constellation. And that was the star constellation I saw.
4/5/10
Now this is the bad one. I remember trying to go to sleep because I felt a negative presence around me. And the experience I had that night matched my feeling. I was on some type of bus that I didn’t wanna be on. I remember seeing a couple of old friends, everyone seemed to be enjoying the ride but I wanted off. After that I flashed into an tall old house to what I thought was empty. It had a lot of floors and was white with paint was chipping off. I looked around and noticed it was some type of testing facility. Then I looked to my right and there was some guy appeared to be around 19-20, Blonde hair BIG blue eyes. I looked into his eyes and noticed they looked familiar. He was a friend of mine that was a star person. He said “shhhhhh, shhh, shh Be quiet” Then we heard POW POW POW. Big guns going off. He grabbed my hand and I followed him under the floor. He looked at me and said “remember what we taught you” and disappeared. I saw 4 men in all black military type suits with a belt of all kinds of rectangular objects with red buttons on it. The man in front of all the men spotted me, his helmet had a some type of computer screen that could see through anything. He had a BIG laser gun that sliced/blasted through anything. He saw me and I had no where to go. Then I remembered that my star people taught me to walk through walls. So I did. Then I remember telling myself to Wake up Wake up. Then i woke myself up. My with my heart was beating so fast. When I talked to the woman I take mediation from she told me she heard gun shots in her mediation when we all mediated earlier that night (she is also a medium).
I will keep yall posted. But since then I have been a little shooken up. I have been trying to put up a better protection and I also wear a crystal. But Bonnie I have been having Military helicopters fly over my house all the time. Some are black and some are just camouflage. I have lived her for a year never once have I seen these helicopters. And also my family who lived here before me never saw helicopters. I have a bad feeling about them. And also things have been happening to me. I sometimes make the lights flicker or the computer freezes up only with me. My mothers alarm clock randomly now goes off. When I’m listening to music on the radio people’s voices start cutting in. I just feel that I need more/better protection. I felt that I needed to share that with everyone. Hope I could bring some help/information. Looking forward to yalls replies.
Peace & Love
Bless It Be,
Taylor

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Taylor,
The video message of 9:53 is very important, thank you for telling me. I was JUST wondering this question to myself before I checked this post, and it's really a brand new question that I'd just thought of now and you have answered my question. My question was: How much am I being affected by outside influences, including negative entities? Your Pleiadian friend wanted to show you (and all of us here) the extent to which the parasites who call themselves reptilians are sucking the life out of human beings. When you see your star friend on a busy city street, that's not normal. He is out of his element. When he DOES come to earth in a physical form (or when ANY of us do), he quickly succumbs to the evil influence controlling this planet right now and that is the reptilians. You thought it was him at first, but then you knew it wasn't. It's just like when you get mad for some silly reason, throw a fit, and then when you feel better, you can't believe you did that! Whenever you open yourself up to anger, hate, or violence, in any form, you are accepting a low, dense vibration that these evil reptilians feed on. They will etherically hop right onto a negative person to control their body and behavior once they pull down their vibrational frequency and defenses. It's called possession.

For all of us star kids, star seeds, and hybrids, things are tough right now. We're really, really sensitive and open to all the chaos. The energy is fluctuating quickly now, becoming more erratic, so it is important to shield ourselves from this wild energy, not to mention chemtrails and HAARP being used regularly by the new world government. One of the best things you can do for yourself is ground, center, and shield, to protect your own energy from being bombarded by all those different frequencies bouncing around. I hope everyone is gentle on themselves and keeps love in their hearts.

Taylor, I'm so sorry to hear about your MILAB experience, but look at it this way: YOU GOT AWAY! :lol: :shock: :D Awesome! Your star friend was there to get your started and you took over and did great! Keep putting protection on yourself and your room at night. One way I like to "seal a room" is by going to each window and door (any opening) with a stick of lit incense and drawing a strong, powerful symbol in the air to provide an astral/etheric shield. I know these things can be scary, I've been there too. But you know what else? Suppose that was just all a set-up by the star people to teach you something? Strange that your friend was there just in time to leave. I say this because they did the same thing to me when I was in star people school. They put me in all different types of scenarios, some where I had to fight my way out and run through mazes. Like a guinea pig. :?

Thanks again Taylor! Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

TaylorAlexandra

Hey Everyone,
I like to keep everyone posted on the experiences that I have so we can all learn more about what is really going on in our “world.” People are beginning to wake up and realize who they really are and if we all help each other in this spiritual process we will be in a more beautiful place filled with the love and light that is in our hearts. So I’m going to share with yall some of my new experiences in the Astral and Etheric Plane. First I wanna start off by saying now that I travel so much in the astral/etheric plane I am now making myself come to as close to full consciousness as I can. I do this so I can observe everything completely and to where I can tell people about my experience on a clearer note. On 4/16/10 I traveled to some type of planet (I guess that’s what it was according to the landscaping.) The ground was like a light orangey beige color. The terrain looked rough but mostly flat with some boulders made out of the same thing the ground was made of. I was getting off of a transportation device that was very similar to a doom buggie with some very ridged tires. It was made out of some type of metal that appear to be close to aluminum but sturdier. Underneath the driver’s seat I saw a little orange kitty cat, this kitty followed me everywhere, not only in my astral experience but in my regular dream that night. I walked over to where a bunch of people about 20-25 to see what they were looking closely at. When I got close I notice a HUGE hole in the middle of ground, it was a big round circle that went down how ever long deep. There was some type of electromagnetic force/waves coming up through this hole. The people around it were throwing some type of 8x5 inch rectangular pieces of something into this huge circle hole. The rectangular pieces would appear to fry and float right where you threw the pieces in. I could see the electromagnetic waves coming up through it and these waves would “fry” anything you stuck in it. I looked to my left and there was one of my star people, he was writing and taking down notes of this hole. I knew he was one of the same star people I come in contact with because he had the distinct blonde hair and big blue eyes. But he almost looked fully human, maybe he was a hybrid. He looked like a scientist or something along those lines. To my right was a Native American who had his full head dress on and was frying up bear meat and making a pizza out of it. He asked if I wanted a bite I told him no I’m vegetarian. The kitty was in my lap so I started petting her and started to observe my surroundings. The sky/air and the whole place looked deserted and foggy. I think we were the only “people” there and I could tell that if you were in a “physical” body you could not survive there. That’s pretty much all from that experiences.
In the physical world I have came across a new friend who I feel a strong heart connection too. I think the universe sent him into my life at the perfect time for us to grow spiritually together. We are very similar and connected in many ways and our connection is through our star people, I can see that in his eyes. Well on 4/27/10 I woke up in the middle of the night with him talking directly to me telepathically. I remembered word for word what he said but he was telling me to go back to the astral plane so I could meet with him so I never recorded what he said and I forgot when I officially woke up. But what I remember in the other plane is I was floating on some type of cloud or galaxy. Above me in the starry sky was an outline of a tall 3D pyramid. The lines were thick and white but had a cloudy like appearance to them. As I was staring at this pyramid trying to figure out the purpose of me seeing it blocks started to appear in the inside of this pyramid(kinda like how the blocks look made up Egyptians pyramids) Then after a few seconds of the seeing these larges blocks in the inside of the pyramid the blocks started bubbling up like cloud bubbles and then disappeared into the center and it went back to the cloudy outline of the 3D pyramid. I remember being amazed by it. I also remember that whole experiences had something to do with the Sagittarius constellation or the actual half man half horse. But also my friend that I’m growing strong spirituality with he is a Sagittarius and I could feel his energy there with me so that might have been it too. There was more to what I remember with that experience.
There was another experience I had that night, this one is way different. I have been going to some type of “ star people school” for the past several weeks and I think I am about to graduate because of what I did that night. I was teaching humans (I think they were humans) how to fly. There were 3 in my “class” and I was showing them that you can fly to reach anywhere you wanna go but if something negative was trying to harm you, you can fight it off the right way, with love in your heart. If someone was chasing you open up your heart and radiate the love light out to that negative being to fill them with the love and then fly away. Nothing can harm you if you have true love in your heart. Love is the best weapon of all.
I hope yall enjoyed my reading my experiences; I’ll try and keep everyone posted on what goes on. Love and Light for everyone.
Bless It Be,
Taylor

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

lucky you...tell em i said 'hi'...

TaylorAlexandra

Wow, feels like i haven't been on here in years..lol I've been having all kinds of things happened to me not only in the "physical" world but in different realms too. But I haven't had too many dealing with this topic recently. Here are some events that have happened.
5/24/10
I remember some type of virtual place, almost reminded me of a video game. I was trying to find my way through it and came across a room where I saw a wedding taking place. I was all the way in the back, I saw the ring barrier, flower girls, saw the bride or groom but that part is blurry. Someone was sitting beside me because I was talking to them but never realize who they were. I looked up and coming down the row was my papa hill(who is passed) along with a bunch of other people. And then to my right I saw my pappy but he was in his younger days and I saw my mom, I was thinking is this going to turn into my wedding? My mother started talking and I asked her if my fiance was coming but I don’t remember what she said. Then after that I was in some type of round room. It was like the room was built for different types of people, It had sections in it. I went around and I would see older heavy set black ladies to small children. But then they all made me feel uncomfortable and were laughing so I ran out and down the flight of stairs and when I reached the bottom I saw what looked like two blond kinda robot acting women. Those two woman moved like a robot and they looked too “prefect” and too identical looking to be human. Then who I was looking for should up. It was this HUGE guy that looked like he came straight from a video game. He was so tall I probably only came up a little ways pass his ankle. He leaned down and talked to me I felt 100% relieved. Then I go to a completely different scene. I am carrying someone who looked like they were wearing black and white clothing with a check board design on it, I think. I never saw their face I was just holding them in my arms and walking down a beach. I remember seeing a 20ish year old female with long blond hair. She was dressed in a white flowing dress and little white plain shoes. She was way too beautiful to be fully human. I have had her in many of my experiences. She really looks like me in the face but with more of a Pleiadian look. Maybe its my higher self coming to me and guiding me, not quite sure.
5/26/10
I was in some type of either craft that had windows or a round room highly elevated. My grandmother and I were performing energy work on each other and she told me I had had something wrong with my ovary or reproductive organs. We also preformed energy work on my younger cousin and my father was present.
6/11/10
I had many dreams last night along with my experience. I was going in and out of a “dream” state and was trying to come to full awareness. I managed to get really close to full consciousness and noticed I was in some type of black room. It looked and felt as if this whole experienced had been staged. This room I was in felt like an illusion to where I really was. It was just a blurry black and I was in a bed. Maybe a queen size, it had a head board but no foot board. I don’t think I was fully clothed and when I was coming to my senses there was a hybrid guy laying next to me. We were both coming out of some type of “drug-induced” state. I think they tried to see if we could mate/reproduced or something along those lines but we both didn’t remember. We were very confused. I welcomed him with love and ask telepathically “Do you know why we are here?” and he simply looked at me like he had no clue as to what I was saying. I told him that I loved him(as in we are all one love) and everything would be okay no matter where we were. I told him we are all brothers and sisters of the light family and it would be okay. I noticed his head was very different than mine. I was very oblong shaped and I ask him if I could touch it, he said yes. It was very big in the back and as I started trying to figure out what type of hybrid he was, his head turned into it. His skin was a see-through cloudy white color and felt rubbery, kinda reminded me of what a dolphins skin feels like. He had huge black almond eyes that were turned downward at an angle. His face shaped was similar to a weird 8. At the top was huge and then as it came down to the second part it caved in by the nose(if there was one it was very tiny) and then back out again by the tiny mouth. He looked very scared/nervous. There were two hybrids coming up behind us, one very tall like 7 to 8 foot and the other very short maybe it was a child. The tall one was very skinny and had the same white cloudy skin and long lanky limbs. They both told me they were helping my ear, fixing it I think is what they said. They took some type of about 4 inch metal object that looked like a blackhead extractor and they both stuck it in my right ear. That’s all I remember. But one thing is I have been having a “clogged” type feeling in my right ear for several days now and when I woke up it feels different not better but different and I feel kinda loopy or out-of-it as well.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Sending love and light your way,
Blessed It Be
Taylor

TaylorAlexandra

Hello Everyone,
I’m going to start out with a little introduction. Its been a long time since I’ve posted anything so much has been going on. We are moving into a full planetary wave frequency change and many people are starting to spiritually wake up including mother earth. It is very important in this time that we all keep love in our hearts and all around us. We are walking vessels of Gods loving light energy, it comes through us so therefore we radiate it out of us this way we can fill the person next to us or even the whole room with loving and healing vibrations. All together we are raising Earths vibrational frequencies into love. Some people now maybe getting contacted by other light beings telling them about this planetary change or just simply giving information from higher wisdom. One thing that is important is there are many things out there that don’t want this for us or earth. These beings or people will try to keep earths frequencies low so we can not grow in light and evolve spiritually. But keeping love in our hearts and fear out these beings or people have no control.
I have been contacted by who I call my angels since I was 5. I now know that most of them come from the star constellation Pleiades. These people have taught me many things on how to live my life according to the light or God’s loving energy. I have had experiences with many different light beings that look like humans from all over. When they first told me about this planetary change they said a lot of changes would also happen to me. I then began my spiritual journey. I am what you call clairvoyant and clairaudience. My main purpose here is to spread the vibrational word of love and for energy healing. But those aren’t the only beings I come in contact with. I have this one that has white see-through type skin, he is very tall and has black almond shaped eyes with an upside down tear drop shaped head. He is a very gentle and calm being. He has helped me when I needed it and has actually wiped tears from my face. He has things he wants to teach me but we haven’t gotten there yet. I also met a small green fellow who reminds me what the “Greys” look like but grass green and he has a sway or zig zag type walk and has a child like laugh or giggle. Last night I was in another dimension with this cute little blue-greenish colored fairy. Its wings reminded me of a see-through leaf. It gave me a mystical or magical type feeling. It stayed with me in and out all my other multi-dimensional experiences last night. I’ve had lots more experiences with many other different beings but this one is the main reason I posted. I have been attacked by secret government officials, negative extraterrestrials, and even pulled a triangle glass like shard and metal balls out of my body. Thank you Bonnie for the advice I got the first time about that. I know how implants effect your body and your mood changes. Your not yourself and you have pain or discomfort in places. This experience is waaaaay different than the ones I normally have and I would be so thankful for some feedback on this one. About a week ago I was going to bed like normal and felt a presence all around me but thats a normal thing for me so I didn’t think anything different. I just figured I’d have an experience with a star person that night. Well when I went to sleep I remember trying to wake up out of sleep because I felt nauseated. Then I completely woke up standing in a opening in a field. I was still a little out of it but I was clearly in my physical body and on earth still wearing the same clothes I went to sleep in. The ground underneath me was cool and in front more towards the left was rows and rows of pine trees. First through the pine trees I saw blue halogen looking lights and then I saw the ship, it was HUGE round and silver. As it started to rise up I felt my body being pulled by the electromagnetic force towards it. As this was happening a whitish light came down from the underneath center of the ship. As I was getting closer the light was like a beam and then I remember being “sucked” into it. Then it was like my body was a spin top. I was stationary but spinning rapidly going up into the ship. My neck and head was being forced to look up and I saw around this tunnel of light I was being pulled up in were those blue lights. They were dome-shape and outline the tunnel of light. That’s all I remember. I don’t think this was a too great of an experience because I don’t remember. All the other times I have experiences with other beings I remember everything they tell me or teach me or just remember being with them in general. But I have had extremely bad headaches and bad mood swings. I also keep seeing a one inch metal rod between my eyes behind my head and in between my skull and brain. I feel the same as all those other times I've had an implant but how to I get this one out. The others were in places I could this one I cant. I need help with that. My angel family don’t really deal with the “physical” world too much and this is in my physical body. These headaches are awfull I wake up with them and they have lasted ever since that experience. The main weird thing is all I want to eat or drink is milk. I crave it all day long since then. I could drink milk all day if I had it. I don’t really have an appetite just want milk. Anyone had any experience like this.. or anything??? Please if you have I would love to hear it or get advice about this implant I know its there I’m 100% sure. Any advice on what I should do? Thanks everyone. If any of yall have any questions for me too ask away I would love to answer to the best of my ability.

Sending love and light to everyone,
Taylor