I was first abducted when I was five years old.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

renadunsworth

I was first abducted when I was five years old.

Post by renadunsworth »

My family and I were abducted near Pawnee Buttes CO. I think my parents went there on purpose, because when the sphereical ship came down from the sky and the thirty or so white aliens with the big almond eyes came out of the ship my parents walked alongside them while I had to be immobilized with one of those small silver wands. When we got on board that ship took us up to a bigger ship. It was huge. My family and I were there for a while, weeks maybe. It was full of whites, but there were these 9 to 12 foot albino Lurch's, you know like on Adams family. They loved to intimidate me with what they could do to you with those silver wands. They took out my pineal gland. After that I wanted off, and I complaineduntil they took me back to the moment they took me from. I have thought for 30 years tthat my dad ESS a big wig at Area 51, but that's a different story. When my dad was putting me back into the car time stopped except for me and two beautiful human looking aliens. They asked me if I wanted to go with them, and after the torture of what I had just experienced I said yes. They took me to their Galaxy, and I learned many things there.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I was first abducted when I was five years old.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your experience.
Wow, what an experience it was! You must have many different feelings about what happened -- it is so sad that your father may have had something to do with what occurred. Did you speak with your parents about it afterward?

I have seen and interacted with different types of human military personnel during my experiences. They are conducting their own abductions. There are different types of star people/aliens, some good and some bad, and some of them seem to be working with the controllers of this world. It can be confusing to figure out.

My star friends, the ones I trust and consider family, told me there is a war going on...between entities on Earth and entities off Earth, and there are many factions involved.

You think they actually removed your pineal gland?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG