Mysterious sound scares the animals away from Antarktis

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Mysterious sound scares the animals away from Antarktis

Post by guldage »

When you think the world can not become any stranger. At the antaktis area. canada and Greenland a strange Ping sound seems to scare the animals away.

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/myste ... ?r=US&IR=T

Hope you can all see the link. They have yet to discover any kind of plausible theory. Even military have investigated. Nothing. No explanation so far.

Maybe it is linked to other strange sounds around the planet, that has occured within the later years. Very strange.

Wings hope you are alright. Has been some time since I have seen you on this sight :)

unbucklingorionsbelt

Re: Mysterious sound scares the animals away from Antarktis

Post by unbucklingorionsbelt »

hi guldage! my name is orion and i'm pretty new here, but... i want to become a bit more involved with the others who come to visit this forum.

this makes me think of the infamous "bloop"! but also an article i read about how certain american navy sonar blasts(?) are hurting the marine life. but according to this article they seem to have stopped this?

that doesn't mean other countries have though.

who knows what these sounds are! i've also heard that they may be from undersea reptilian bases or dens.

or maybe the destruction of these structures?

i know you can't believe everything you see on the internet, but the andromeda council is mentioned so often, i feel like there is probably a little bit of truth there. :lol:

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi Orian, sorry for the delay in reacting to your post. No i do not believe they have found out the reason for the ping sound nor solved the problem at all.
The sound comes and goes I believe and disturb the wildlife greatly-

I do not know if these are underground bases, or if they are constructed or pulled down.

What I do know is that the underground structures aaround the world are very real. I remember being taken to such places on numerous times. Most definately not by friendly guys.

The reason I for some times not have posted is actually that I have managed to get rid of the negative presens around me. These days it is mostly positive messeges rapt up in my dreams and filmed funny lights in the sky that defy normal behaviour. To me at least a shift has happend and this has given me the quiete to find out who I am and what I can do mentally.

HAbe you Orion some experience you would like to share :) I am always on the look out for someone with the same experience or something similar.
Matter for the first time in my life I have meet someone with marks like mine face to face and also from my homecountry.
I am from Denmark and it is not exactly a country where you talk about UFOs and aliens, although many actually experience them

Welcome to the forum. It is a good place to be if you have a story to tell and need it out :)

unbucklingorionsbelt

Post by unbucklingorionsbelt »

hi guldage! it's quite alright. sometimes, this reality demands us to take our place within it, and life becomes a bit difficult. we have to survive in a corrupt world, must work and make the money to support ourselves, just like the powers that be want us to. :( i know that's where i've been lately!

i have posted a rather long experience post, mostly about abductions whenever i was an adolescent. i am very glad you were able to get rid of the negative entities around you! that's very good. as bonnie says, just focus on the love in your heart and the positive things in life. you will be strong.

i do not remember anything after these abductions, just them happening, and just seeing one very tall, angelic-looking man(?). after that, the experiences stopped. i was thankful. today, i am very attuned to changes and shifts in this reality, and timelines/dimensions converging. i have practiced altering this reality intentionally, just by using visions and dreams i have had, and then changing them once i realize that the moment is taking place and knowing the outcome based on what i had dreamt. it's been very fun!

what are the underground bases like? :) were you taken by the reptilians or by humans?

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi againrion
Yes we all have to do our daily lifes witch sometimes seems almost schizophrenic with the other experiences going on as well. I have from early on had abduction experiences. Dont know if you have read some of my post. It has been rough some times.

Lately it has taken a more positiv turn that still envolve aliens but of a far more friendly caractor.

One thing I have noticed lately is the many UFos I see in the sky. Mostly very bright white light that eather blinks or moves in a way that our tech would not allow. These white bright lights I have seen a lot of around my house going in all lind of diffferent directions. I have been in contact with other danes that say they see the same. A greater amount of these very bright lights that fly below the clouds and make no sound what so ever.
I wonder if this is just happening in my country or if this is world wide???

Have anyone seen these lights in the sky. They are sometimes alone, sometimes they are more in a line or a whole group together.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I am glad to hear that your experiences are becoming more positive! :D

Here in Uruguay at night we sometimes see flashes of bright white lights above us in the sky. They are sometimes stationary, staying in one spot flashing at us and at other times they move around in strange ways...definitely not airplanes.

We have also seen white orbs in the daytime...laying chemtrails.

I think other people are seeing similar objects around the world. Here is some video footage different people captured:

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

That looks exactly like the lights I have seen above my house in the sky. And also what people have shown me videos of and descriped.
WOnder what that is and why this type occures more often?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Those floaty white orbs are being seen more often.
John and I have even seen white orbs flying around chemtrails in the sky!

People are now making videos of the white orbs flying around chemtrails...so they are possibly spraying chemtrails or possibly "attacking" the chemtrails....it is another piece of the puzzle to put together.

There is a possibility that these white orbs are part of a holographic technology used by military to turn into holographic planes that spray chemtrails.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

It is obvious that something is happening. Why else are people seing these things more and more. I just talked to a friend in america. She says the same. More sightings than before.