Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Alien Abduction Help » General Discussion

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:03 pm 

f

Finally I have had some luck disrupting in and out going radio waves. What I am using is not strong enough to disconnect, and I believe these frequencies can be disrupted with the proper equipment. Does anyone out there know radio waves. There are a long list of radio waves and I have no knowledge of this matter. Is there anyone who can advise?

f

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Hi Alljacks,
There are different types of radio waves. What is it you are specifically trying to block or disrupt?

My husband John and I built a Faraday Cage a couple years back and we slept in it for 3 years. It worked to block out cell phone signals and radio signals. We made a video about it that you can watch:

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm 

In particular I am looking for the strongest gps disrupter especially military grade. It's a long journey but I bought a small gps disrupter and it has helped. It doesn't shut it of but messes with the signal. I need someone who has the knowledge about frequentcy My little blocker isn't strong enough. Rather than spend a lot of money on the correct item.

Post Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Alljacks,
I looked into it a little bit. As you know, you can purchase gps jammers or you can make your own.

Here is a link to a description of a "Low Cost and Portable GPS Jammer" :
http://phrack.org/issues/60/13.html

If you have a device that has gps, you can open the device and try to find the wires that receive the gps signal. Wrap the wires in metal foil (aluminum or otherwise) and that should block most of the signal coming in. Otherwise, I think you need to create a device that sends a signal out that matches the same frequency as the gps signal in order to block it from coming in.

Good Luck!

Post Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:40 pm 

thanks for the advice . My device definitely helps but it's only good for 3-4 hours. Then the signals seem to readjust. I am working on the faraday cage. There are other frequencies there but I simply don't know what are. Once again thanks

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

You are welcome for the advice.
Let us know how your Faraday Cage build goes!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:48 pm 

Well, here is a update on my gps blocker. It does work to some extent. How I know this; when I was around radios at work there would be static. Also there were incidents when I was quiet I could actually hear the gps blocker working. It was different from the other signals that I am accustomed to.
I am not familiar with any of this technology and I have already burnt it up. I can't believe it. Stupid. It over heats when charging and it is on. But the larger point is that it had an effect. The battery time is only 2-3 hours. Who knew! I have moved on to other devices. But I do intend to use gps again. I purchased a device that works on scalar wave technology and have used it almost two weeks. Yes I do believe it helps, but I do not hear any noise from it. I am going to find something that helps so I can some quality of life. Also I had an very unusual thing happen to me. I will post later. Please be safe.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:17 pm 

Just a single question...
Why a GPS/RF signal blocker?

Also, using or owning those devices are against law, thus crime. (At least here where I live)
You can block an airplane's communication with one of those, as example.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:22 pm 

Oh, yes you are correct and that is the larger ones and they are not available even from china. Mine only reaches 10 feet to really be effective. Hope this answers your question.

Board index » Alien Abduction Help » General Discussion