Light language.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Blue_Eyed_Aliens

Light language.

Post by Blue_Eyed_Aliens »

Anyone experience channeled messages or remote viewing? I think I did possiblely. Let me know what you think. I got audio talking about k2 the GPS satellite to be launched in 2022. And I got a name and the last part I don't know. Unfortunately I cannot upload the file because it's in WAV. I might upload via YouTube and send a link. "אתה רנייה הון אוסטיה. ק השני' פנוי כי הסינית, אדוני. טוב, דראק, כך שכר כשההעברה. You are Rania. Capital Ossetia. K. II 'is available because the Chinese, sir. Well, Drake, so hired when the transfer" I put the language through a text generator and this is what I got.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Light language.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

That is interesting!
When you channeled this light language, did you actually get those symbols?
Were you drawing them out on paper?
How did your channeling work?

Thanks for sharing!
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Blue_Eyed_Aliens

Well how it worked is I would meditate for a little bit so I would clear my mind and get a sense of calm and empty mind. Then I would record myself and I would just let my voice guide itself. Sorta like just letting my muscles move without my thoughts to guide them but just with speaking instead and then then I would send the recording to auto translater program that uses a wide data base of different languages and then it would email me a transcript of the audio in text, this would give me the languages text version, in this case the language was Hebrew. I would then copy the text and put it in the Google translator, and that's how I got the English version. Then I would Google key phrases to see if I got some real world application out of it and this is the most bizarre reference I got out of these light language sessions. Honestly I expecting to get some indecipherable language but instead I got Hebrew talking about places and current technology and references to global players in our current political situation. So I thought this message had most proof of something abnormal.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

WOW! That is really amazing that you got Hebrew out of it.
Have you done any more channeling? Anything you want to share?
Many Blessings, Bonnie

Blue_Eyed_Aliens

Oddly enough I was thinking about this post last night. Interesting. Well Bonnie I cant upload the file here but I can send you the files via email. Maybe you can send me in the right direction.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Okay, see if you can send the file via email. Thanks so much! :D
bonnie@alienabductionhelp.com