Looking for contributors for documentary on alien abductions

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ross

Looking for contributors for documentary on alien abductions

Post by Ross »

Hi guys,

I'm a student studying television broadcasting at a London University and I'm looking at putting together a short documentary in the new year on alien abductions. The documentary would deal with stories of abductions, the support available and what can occur in a persons life that can lead them to suspect an abduction has occurred to them.

I'm hoping one of you here may have had an experience you could share with me. The production crew are all very open minded, very professional and sympathetic to abductees.

Thanks for reading, please post here if you're interested in sharing your story!
Ross

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Looking for contributors for documentary on alien abduct

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ross,
I would be willing to help out with your documentary. I've had a lifetime of experiences. Is there any type of abduction experience in particular you are interested in?

It started at four years of age for me and has included visits from friendly star people as well as negative aliens. And then there are the MILABs (military abductions) too.

There is not a whole lot of support out there for alien abductees. I used to write to a couple people through snail mail (in the early 1990's back before Internet) and that was my only support. Now I have friends and family who I can talk to about it, but it is still a rough subject to bring up in casual conversation.

I wrote a book about it in 2005 called Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people and I run this forum/website now so I can help other people deal with their experiences.

Feel free to ask questions.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ross

Re: Looking for contributors for documentary on alien abduct

Post by Ross »

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for your response. The problem I'm encountering is finding somebody like yourself near London, UK. You would be an ideal candidate for us to speak with - but being a documentary we would need to interview you on camera.

Would you know of anybody near London in the UK that has had similar experiences to yourself or that offers services as you do - support, counselling, anything like that?

We're rapidly approaching our deadlines and have got the basic elements in - but either of the above would be an invaluable addition. We need to complete production by Feb 10, so if you could get me in touch with somebody ASAP I would be hugely grateful.

Best regards,
Ross