Just wanted to say hi

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tskoone

Just wanted to say hi

Post by tskoone »

Hi Bonnie!
Nice work with this forum! And for other users in this forum I'll give a short introduction: I'm a long time spiritual wanderer. I regard myself as spiritually "more sensitive" but nothing extraordinary. I think I've never been abducted but I've had quite a lot spiritual experiences.

-tskoone

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Just wanted to say hi

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tskoone!
It's great to hear from you. What's happening?

Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Life is good. Winter was quite cold and with lots of snow (which was a good thing). In January and February we had -25C with 1 meter of snow (in average). I enjoyed it a lot. When it is that cold here the sky is very clear and you can see the stars very well (especially here where there is no city lights disturbing). Unfortunately I was not able to see Aurora Borealis this year. :(

We also have 10 new and young neighbours of white-tailed deer that seems to be comfortable near our house and yard. Also trail of a bear and lynxes have been also found near our cross country skiing tracks. :)

Currently I am continuing my work on our carage to finish it. I'm planning to have solar panels and wind turbine with batterys installed there to get some backup power in emergency/disaster situations and to cut some my electricity bill. :) Here is a good site about one home project if interested: http://www.freesunpower.com/index.php.

Can't wait for the summer.

-Br, tskoone

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Tskoone,
It sounds like you have a beautiful place to live! Thanks for sharing the solar power link. I believe it will be very important for all of us to "get off the grid." John and I have a category focusing on alternative energy and we are going to make our first magnet powered motor soon.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Hi,
Summer is here! Though it is a bit chilly here. Energies are up and feeling that this late summer is somehow significant. The oil spill feels some sort of tipping point or test for humanity about our future. Is it good or bad; can't tell.

I made some detective work and asked my mom what kind of child I in my childhood. One thing came up which of course proves nothing but is interesting in my point of view. When I was little I was afraid somebody behind the wall or door. I remember this feeling when being older, but when doing energy shielding (I don't know how I learned this but always knew how to do it) this feeling went away.

-Warm summer to you all, tskoone

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Warm greetings from Finland,

A lot of time has passed by since my last post. Fall is here and nature is preparing itself for the winter. Observing the nature now is quite fun. I've been also busy with my personal projects and I've been trying to feel the vibrations of nature about times to come. To be honest the vibes I get don't feel good, but I try to stay positive. The posting in the internet about UFO's, ET's and their messages won't bring much hope either, but still I think there is hope when we just stay positive and help each other.

The reason I wrote here again was that I think I had a contact in a dream about 2 weeks ago. All that I can remember was that it was a nice teaching session about using your spiritual energy for (some may use term chi) protection and healing. I don't remeber any exact details but I have a feeling that those are reveiled when the time is right.

During the dream I had a feeling that I was back with my other family again. Unfortunately entities didn't show much of themselves this time either but the feeling of closeness (is that even a word? :) ) was more important. At the end of the dream I felt that it was time to go back I remember saying something like "see you next time and hopefully soon" and for some reason it caused quite a lot of joy (and laughter in a positive way) about starting being so familiar to them.

-Best Regards, tskoone

Haryer

Just wanted to say hi

Post by Haryer »

Hi my name is william and I just wanted to say hi to everyone and try to get a conversation started.

wmoriarty
Here go letters bout myself.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

William, Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum. Please feel free to post and talk about your experiences. This is a friendly place. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie