what is sleep paralysis and how many of had this ?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

lynndi

what is sleep paralysis and how many of had this ?

Post by lynndi »

just wondering about what is called sleep paralysis , ive awakened parlyzed and its happened right beffore i go to sleep , but im not asleep . totally cant move , cant speak and then they try to pull me out of body . what are your thoughts on this ?

Tess

Re: what is sleep paralysis and how many of had this ?

Post by Tess »

Hi Lynndi,sleep paralyzes can be common to certain person,it can happen when a person is trying to wake up but cannot, that is until the person is more fully awake that the paralyzes is gone.

Also and this is more frightening since i have experienced both the person can be dreaming about waking up but in reality the person is still in a dream state.There may be a feeling of some thing malevolent around,one might try to switch on the light but nothing happens there is just darkness and cause one is still in a dream state God knows what else the mind conjures usually terrifying things,this can happen over and over again until the person finally does wake up.

I have got sort of used to them so much so that when example i try to turn the light on even in the dream state my mind knows that 'this is one of those dreams' it still can be terrifying.They are called abnormal dreams if you want to search some more on the subject.
Tess.

Rossmancer

Post by Rossmancer »

I have had sleep paralysis a few times in my life. When you sleep the part of your brain that controls motor functions eventually shuts off. Sometimes when you wake up or if you are drifting in and out of consciousness your mind can be fully awake and you are aware you are awake but your motor functions still have not come back. So you can't move. Also if you are in R.E.M. sleep at the time, and wake up in the middle of it, you can be fully awake, paralyzed, and hallucinating. The hallucinations are your brain still retaining the images from your dreams.

I'd say most people experience sleep paralysis at least once in their life. Sometimes it can last several minutes. I have always been mystified by dreams. One of the only ways to see something without your eyes.
Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Lynndi,
There are a couple different types of sleep paralysis; at least, there are different reasons why we might experience it.

One reason for sleep paralysis: You sometimes leave your physical body when you sleep. If you rush back into your body before it is ready to wake up, you might feel like you are trapped inside it and you cannot move. It can be scary and frustrating, but try to be calm and just wait for the physical form to wake up and then you will be able to move.

Another reason for "sleep paralysis": The star people (or aliens) work with a human's etheric body, not the physical body. When they come to visit, they basically pull the etheric body right out of the physical body. There is a "transitional process" which can happen quickly or sometimes not so quickly...this is when we feel like we cannot move the physical form, because we are not in it, but we are waiting to be fully aware inside the etheric form. Once again, it's best to stay calm and wait it out. As soon as your conscious awareness is fully inside either the etheric body or the physical body, you can move again. It's the in-between phase that gets us stuck.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

I was just about to start up a topic about this...I had an experience with the star people about two nights ago when this happened. I awoke in sort of a lucid dream like state (which most of my experiences are like) but anyways, when I awoke I found that my bedroom light was on, which confused me because I knew I had turned it off before I went to sleep. But when I tried getting up to turn it off I found that I couldn't move....at first I was really spacey...it almost seemed like I was dreaming, but when I found I couldn't move I started instantly paniking and found that I was consiously thinking about what was happening. I kept telling myself "this isn't a dream because I can think clearly"....I couldn't beleive it though. I remember trying to call for my brother but nothing came out when I called for him. I started feeling a weird tugging almost as if my energy body was being pulled out of my physical body, then suddenly a big spirling tunnel opened up in the ceiling. I felt myself being fully pulled out. It wasn't really scary, it was just sort of a "I can't believe this is happening" type of thing. I don't remember what happened afterwards. This happens a lot during my experiences. I remember coming and going, but I don't remember what happens during the actual time I spend with the star people. The only small thing I remember is seeing a black sky...I was watching shooting stars zip every this way and that. Then suddenly I found a star like object in the sky that at first I thought was a shooting star because it was moving...but after a few moments I realized that it was moving very slowly...when I realized it wasn't a star I sort of had that knowing. Then I blacked out again....and the only next part I remember is me sort of being dropped back into my body. I remember how the thud felt when I came back...it was a very strange experience.

I've had other experiences like this but none were this vivid, and clear. Like I said before...I felt so awake....but only about 75%...I'm sure you know what I mean. I was "there" but still a little dazed. I know I wasn't sleeping though.

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

lynndi wrote:just wondering about what is called sleep paralysis , ive awakened parlyzed and its happened right beffore i go to sleep , but im not asleep . totally cant move , cant speak and then they try to pull me out of body . what are your thoughts on this ?
I have had this happen on a couple of occasions (that I am aware of) apparently it is the way they keep us subdued for inspection.

Ipli

Post by Ipli »

I've suffered from this over the years, you are awake, you can't move a muscle and are aware of something very malevolent which is getting closer to you and seems to be vampirising your energy, it's exceedingly unpleasant. The only thing I found I can do is make a snorting noise in my throat which seems to jerk me out of it, but this seems like a superhuman effort. It is often accompanied by a demented buzzing noise in my left ear, like someone is tuning through channels on short wave.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

this is old but I have a knack for feeling things and this process of paralysis might not always be some transitional phase. ive felt a malevolent force many times constrict my nerves and muscles but since I have a nerve link I can flood the nerves and force movement to occur thus waking up. the difference for some might just be an overwhelming feeling or perhaps when etheric a being might apply force to you thus creating the illusion that you are paralyzed. its a simple trick. I don't like them so I usually change the spatial awareness and this is not the mind kind im talking about actual space like for example a rock is taking up space or something like that. ive had to put one down for attempting something strange. one other time I was frozen because they were implanting my stomach. I wanted to become aware but I might have left its hand inside when it got severed by the armors activation. I waited this out. a peaceful resolution.

I usually see greys doing this or feel them if they cover my eyes with the shadows. but a good pulse breaks the implant regardless of what it was. I just never do so when they are around. lately aliens come at me and I paralyze me and try to do something but invoking Christ immediately stops them in their tracks. they then leave doing nothing. now why would jesus have power over aliens. in the bible he only had power over demons.

I just had an epiphany. no I already know demons are aliens and aliens are demons once you know you can vaguely see there true forms behind all the disguises they portray but Christ is a holy godlike power and all angels even the fallen are subservient to that power whether they wish to be or not. I know something similar. but that is a neat thing I did not see before. if I say too much people mightsee me differently but I know some people here thinks that aliens are demons.

anyways nerve link is a skill for people who understand ether. its endowed by request only. but nerve control is not so simple. if you think it might be helpful to you to break the paralysis through nerve control I am willing to explain the process. just understand there are three bodies the mind body the spirit body and the physical body. only when they work together is nerve link possible.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have been sleepparalyzed som times. It is always just before or after a type of dream that is more vivid, clear and organized than normal dreames.
Normal dreams tend to be disorganized. At leat mine is. I go from this too that. They can be scary, but never had the exsperience of being paralyzed in connection with one of these.
When I exsperienced the feeling of being unable too move. It was usually. I would actually say always has been in connection with a dream about aliens. Alien face, ufo, ships what ever but in that direction and the dreams are always extremely clear and almost movielike.