Back Again

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ChloeTimewalker

Back Again

Post by ChloeTimewalker »

I'm back again after having a few years of 'quietness'. Things have become very active again for me and stepped up in August. I also have a blog but no one seems to talk to me there...they just visit...lol
this is what happened in august.....

At the beginning of August I was in a dreamy state, half awake and half asleep when I came to realize that I was having a conversation with another Being. They were saying that they'd be around for 2 weeks, just to observe the changes that were coming in my life. At first I was upset that I'd be so unaffected by talking to Beings this way to me in my sleepiness. So I was going through some verbal objections in m mind when I fell asleep again. This time awaking understanding on a conscious level who I was talking to.
When I awoke I was still in communication and he put his head through the veil that separates us and kissed me on the wrist. I can still feel how it felt and I was able to see him clearly.
He had green, orange and yellow mottled scales, a round head that went from the eyes to a wide horizontal mouth. His skin texture was very stiff.
I haven't seen a picture on internet that looks the same... he didn't have a nose or any visible holes to breath through on the face.
Maybe like a Gecko with a rounder head.

I wrote this after a few days of uploading info.... feels like a computer exchange in my brain.

Sleep Transmissions
I wake up with a brain feeling full of information,
Symbols, colours, a different language, movement and interaction,
My ears ring with high pitched sounds of computers exchanging information.
I know what I am sending is imperative and the information I receive is lovingly concerned,
A feeling of accelerated learning, increased pressure for the mission,
Will they 'get it'?
No one knows all we can do is watch, prepare and listen.

How is everyone else doing?

Nancy, Waterfall

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Back Again

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Nancy, It is good to hear from you again! :D
That being you met sounds so much like a friend I used to know. I called him "Waterman" because he seemed to be kind of like a frog and possibly had gills. He was short and squat with greenish-yellow skin and a huge mouth, like you described. He was also guiding me and helping me with my life's mission.

Another cool thing you mentioned about the being kissing your wrist: I have a spirit friend who does that when she is around. The first time she touched my wrist, my skin got tingly and I got a cramp from the strong energy, but it is more subtle than that now. I will sometimes feel a tingling in my wrist and I know she's there.

We are all going through the changes that are happening on Earth right now, including the effects of Time actually speeding up. It is part of the Timewave Zero Theory, and I believe it is true because I can barely keep up with all the life lessons I'm learning and all the activity in my life, like time is being compressed.

We all need to be focusing on keeping love in our hearts and facing our fears, so we can wake up and remember who we really are.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG