Dream No.1 -- Extraterrestrial Adventure

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Dream No.1 -- Extraterrestrial Adventure

Post by OmegaFox10 »

ET Adventure No.1 – Wednesday May 9 – Thursday May 10, 2008(?)

I had this incredible dream last night! I dreamt I was on a UFO shown by my ET contact. Next thing I knew I was on the small ship with another person. I remember being shown a Solar System. The entire system was colored coded. Red planets were inhabitable or were habitable but became inhospitable due to unknown (to me) occurrences. Green planets I can’t remember. Blue planets had life on them. We went to a blue planet and landed several times on a runway on the outskirts of a wonderful, busy, beautiful, gated city (I think it was gated). The gravity was lower than Earth’s. The sky had a pure blue and no pollution was anywhere! The people of this city had a very similar appearance to humans but were very, very, very, very evolved. I was puzzled by the fact that these people achieved such technology way beyond Earth’s technology and yet these people weren’t enlightened. But suddenly, I just didn’t care as they were very, very, very polite, humorous, nice and extremely fun-filled. The odd part was that I met two people that resembled like two friends of mine: Jared and Chris (I think). Actually before I met them I explored the city and came upon what looked like a church. I went inside and saw that they worshipped God. Surprisingly, their religion was called “Agnostic” but the spirituality behind it was of truth of the afterlife. It was like the perfect religion! No corruption, no flaws, everything was truth of 97%! After a while, I left to explore some more. Some people knew more that I wasn’t from their own Solar System and they didn’t see me as an outsider. Then I soon met the two friends that resembled Jared and Chris. They showed me around the city. I was just fascinated by their world. I mentioned that I was from Earth and they were so fascinated! Of course they had other worldly visitors but it seemed like they hadn’t had a being from Earth in a long time. After a while, we decided to hang out on the steps of a large structure. Soon it was starting to rain and we all went inside to what appeared to be an aquarium. Such exotic creatures of their world! Soon, it became dark and decided to head home (I can’t remember where exactly were I was staying). Unfortunately, the hours of night were shorter than Earth’s but I felt refreshed. The next day was school for them and I decided to join them. Their school room was fantastic, other students just relaxing, looking at magazines and lounging. I think I looked at one was just awestruck by the stuff they were showing. Electronics galore and gizmos and gadgets! In the middle of class, I stuck out my left leg to stretch and one young woman was just fascinated by my shoes and told me that their own kind of footwear was made differently. And maybe towards the end of class another young woman loved my hair. Who knew? At the end of class my friends and I decided to hang out. I can’t remember where though. I think realized that since I’m on a highly evolved world; I decided to look for absolute and true information about Atlantis. Then I asked my one of my friends if he heard or seen the Akashic Records. He responded that he knew of them. So then I told both of them that he akashic records was a place that held the Universe’s history. After that we went into city and it was phenomenal seeing everything there! Everything looked so brand new. No pollution, no crime, no corruption. It was like a future Earth only more evolved and civilized. Everyone was so helpful and caring all filled with enlightened and unconditional love. Soon, my friends gave me a tour of the city and later, came upon a machine (we all might have been in a mall or something). This machine was very odd. To be honest it looked quite like a sex machine displayed in public! But the way it functioned, in my opinion, not to be sexual. I really don’t think it was sexual at all. Although, it was really weird. A person would climb aboard and choose an animal mating. I don’t know why. I saw in a holographic dome of two dolphins mating. Honestly, I have no idea what it meant. Then a plain-like silver tendril or cord came out of the machine and into the back of the person or wherever. I don’t know how the process proceeded after that. So then after a while at the mall, we all chose to head down to the city’s harbor area. It was an incredible sight!! The water was a clear blue, like a tropical beach. There was no dilapidation, no trash anywhere, ocean life was quite abundant and fantastic to observe. As time progressed, I was offered a drink by a friendly person. Somehow, I got the feeling that he must’ve known I was not from their planet. It was a can but shaped like a woman’s torso curve (just the shape of the can). It was a lime green color with navy blue lettering. I took a sip. It had a soda-like look and taste to it, but it was an unpleasant drink. It had (to my opinion) a sweet then a mild bitter taste with a soda taste. I told the guy ‘thank you’ even though it was a bitter soda. After, I assumed he walked away or went somewhere else. I don’t know really what happened to him. As time went on, we all decided to head home (I think). For me, however, I wanted to get information on Atlantis from a museum. I don’t how I knew the city’s museums would have Atlantean history, but somehow I knew. Just call it a hunch. I found a museum somewhere and when I got there it was a phenomenal structure. Inside the building was an extravagant collection of art and history of their past and other world’s past. I decided that I wanted to explore the vast galleries. I can’t remember what I saw specifically except for one section on a blue or gray wall that portrayed (I think) a renaissance style. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but I believe it was a painting from Earth. What also got me was that I had never seen that painting before, regardless of what I had seen throughout my life. I also noticed on the side wall of my left side was a timeline with various paintings above a certain date or year. The next thing, I remember was staring at some kind of plaque that described an intriguing laser system that moved much faster than the speed of light. The final (???) sequence of my dream was I remember being back into the classroom with my two ET friends. I believe we were early as everybody was lounging. Then I may have seen a magazine on a couch near the back wall. I was just so amazed by the technology it was displaying! As I was reading a certain advertisement caught my eye. It looked like a gaming console! I was wondering what kind of performance it was capable in the world, of gaming. Then an oriental girl sat down next to me and I commented and showed her the ad. I don’t recall what she said. Then suddenly a man got kind of irritated about the girl talking too much and I think I defended her and that was it. No violence or anything. Not sure what really happened though. Lastly, I remember the teacher trying to hit me. I didn’t retaliate. I kept on dodging her punches and next thing I knew she was sitting at her desk lightly crying saying that my movements were unpredictable. Then I believe I woke up at that point. The dream felt like I was actually there. When I woke up, my first thoughts were: “Was that an ET Contact??” But then again, it might as well have been an extraordinary dream…

- There were 4 ‘days’ and 5 ‘weeks’ in one ‘month’ (I can’t recall exact details)
- The ‘month’ I visited was during the ‘month’ of “Asphera”