Dream No.4 -- Dragon Battle 2

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Dream No.4 -- Dragon Battle 2

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Dragon Battle Dream No.2 -- April 12, 2009

I had some pretty wild dreams last night. I believe there were 3 separate dreams that were all connected. The reason why I chose to call them separate is because there might have been scenes that would complete the entire dream. I suppose they could be called “Filler Scenes”; that would complete the storyline. Nonetheless, I thought were pretty significant to me in terms of spiritual symbolism and spiritual literal translations or an actual astral traveling experience.

Dream No.1 -- The first dream I thought was pretty interesting (and weird) was that I was a guardian to a group of...well; magical horses (kind of like My Little Pony, only more adult theme and darker) (and all female).We were all in a grocery store for ¬some¬ odd reason. Suddenly after some time has passed I felt drawn to battle an intense enemy. So I had no choice but to leave them. By the way I was again in my dragon body; but chose to remain human while with the group for safety reasons (unknown reasons).

Dream No.2 -- This I felt was a very interesting and unique dream. First off, I cannot remember ¬ANY¬ detail of how this battle happened in the first place. I remember fighting with all I had in me. Even my strongest attacks did little damage. This villain was extremely dark and powerful. I remember he wore a red jacket thing with an emblem (maybe a moon or some celestial symbol.) and had like a lean and slender face. He had blonde hair or brown or dirty blonde (I think) and was quite confident and calm. Wait, I remember a little scene and battle before reaching him. I vaguely recall entering a small-medium sized room with a colored glass window above the villain’s main room. Even though there was light emitting into the room from the glass window the whole room had a very blue overtone and dark essence to it. Soon, I found myself w/ a young and somewhat pale female. She was wearing a black maid's outfit. She felt incredibly powerful. After a while (only an assumption at this point) of battling her, I (awoke?) found myself at a lifeless female body all nude, with brown hair. Next thing I see is the "maid woman" put her fingers at the woman's neck and proceeded to tear away her face. I wasn't mortified but in total disbelief. After that I cannot recall anything that happened to the woman or the "maid". Next thing I knew I was up against the ¬incredibly¬ powerful being that showed no remorse, compassion or mercy. I was being pummeled relentlessly. We fought in the air and on the ground. Next detail I remember was being thrown or hit into a corner and trapped. The dark being appeared in front of me with his hand raised a foot away from my snout. I saw a blue point of energy appear and begin to flicker at an incredible rate. In a heartbeat, he fired some sort of energy wave/blast at me. I screamed feeling the intensity of it on my body. Now at this point, I still resumed fighting and I ¬presumably¬ escaped with intense fear or being scared most likely. I do not know what happened to the dark entity. This dream I felt was incredible, as I was fighting with detail in recalling the dream and felt I had an obligation to protect to protect the ones I served (including the magical horses too?). It is like a royal-like duty that I put upon myself from a higher purpose. When I awoke from the dream, I was really excited. Was it the battle or fulfilling an unknown and/or subconscious wish to protect beings from such forces? I honestly don't know and would like to know. Oh! Before I forget, the dark being was also a dragon. This time he was a dark green dragon with a human disguise. He had many horns that were placed all over his face. They were quite small. As I awoke, it suddenly occurred to me that I had another dream where I battled a malevolent Earth Dragon. Except this time, there was no "Giga Chip" on my lower back. Even though this dream was of today's modern world, it had fantasy, magical and adventurous themes. Is there ¬any¬ possible connection of the battle with the Earth Dragon and the battle with the Maid and Dragon of Darkness? There could be...or not. Nonetheless, I had a great time (even I lost...¬BIG¬ time).

Dream No.3 -- I'm not sure if there is any connection here with the previous dreams, but there was another battle involved with this dream as well. I remember entering a basement with some people as we were looking at antiques. I think it was an antique store. As I started to look around I noticed that there was blue paint on the floor. The shop clerk or employee said it was from their pet lizard that must've gotten her tail in the paint again. As time passed I found the little lizard and picked her up. I started to pet and eventually found a washcloth and proceeded to clean her tail but when I looked down she wasn't there. Instead I found her wrapped around my right index and middle finger. She wasn't a lizard anymore as what was now an insect-lizard parasite thing. Suddenly (assumption at this point) stuff around me started to melt (how cliché) and found myself on some sort of shiny, metallic, crystalline platform in the midst of a bubbly room. The bubbles looked like they had the density, more or less to that of liquid metal. Bubbles were transparent and had a faint and a very distinctive glow. The reflection of oneself was very much apparent and a rainbow light spot; like you see in a soap bubble. The bubbles were moving at a slow pace/rate as some emerged from the bottom "pond", ceiling "pond" or some of the "bubble liquid" would just slowly fall and form a bubble midway from ceiling to floor. As far as I could make out the environment, the "ponds" looked like they had a thick density to them as I peered out; looking all around for any means of escape. Lastly from what I can recall from memory is that there was several 6 to 8 sided polygonal columns that stretched from bottom to top. They were as purest white with a glitter effect. If felt that this was some sort of crystallized marble. A few minutes later after investigating this weird room, the insectoid-lizard reappeared and changed form again. Suddenly it started to create a barrier. The barrier was of a "sunshine yellow" (mid-toned) glow with a copious amount of holes. I got the sudden impression I was in danger and the sense to battle once again. I was ready and on guard. Next thing I knew, before the fight could even begin was an extremely bright light of an (yellowish?) unknown color, appeared and seized the insectoid-lizard parasite and (at this point of the dream, it is just speculation) either casted it far away or "vaporized" it. The point is that the parasite was gone. The room still was intact (which was a beautiful regardless of it being a battleground) as was the orb of light. I'm not sure if I thanked the Light Essence but I'm sure it could sense that I was grateful. As my memory stirs now while writing, I feel or felt that the Essence knew me and I felt a very faint yet distinctive feeling of familiarity. I also felt that I talked to it. Unfortunately I cannot remember any vivid details of the event that took place. Moments later I woke up, baffled, excited and was just fascinated and bewildered at the vivid details of these 3 interconnected dreams. I hope to learn more as time passes on.

Upon looking back at this dream recollection…Is it possible that the Light Being was either Pevos or Firih or maybe even my Power Animal: Leopard? It is a certain possibility that it could’ve been those 3. Or maybe even an unknown Light Being that was doing his/her duty to love all and protect those from negative forces. Such is a quandary, but is quite exciting to think about and question!