BLAH!! Chemtrails...random thoughts on them

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

BLAH!! Chemtrails...random thoughts on them

Post by Ashlie »

Hello everyone!! I haven't been on here for awhile, so it's nice to see that all you great people are keeping up on everything! I was just on Bonnie & John's website (the awakenvideo.org one) watching vids about chemtrails...and started thinking about my own experiences with the nasty things. I started working as a teacher assistant six months ago, and one of my many jobs is to take the children outside during recess. As much fun as we have outside, I always end up feeling horrible because I always notice all the stuff up above our heads. I know that all these beautiful children are breathing in all the pollution...it makes me sick to my stomach. They are all so happy, and they're all so clueless as to what is happening. There was this one day we were outside, and I was chatting with a fellow teacher, and I sort of mentioned something about the sky looking "strange..." she looked up at it then and just shrugged her shoulders and replied..."yeah, I guess so...". UGH!!!! I was heartbroken!!! Devistated! How could she not see? It made me so upset, but I wasn't going to drag on about it. It doesn't make sense to me why someone could look up at a sky and see a bazillion weird line things scattered all over and not think anything of it...? I just wanted to take her and start shaking her! I also watched a video that John & Bonnie made on the awaken site about how chemtrail pilots have a special place in hell....well all I gotta say is AMEN TO THAT!!! Hopefully before they go to hell I'll get to kick them all in the a$$!! :)

Love and light to you all!!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: BLAH!! Chemtrails...random thoughts on them

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ashlie,
I know exactly how you feel. The sheeple are soooo asleep, you can stand there and point out the grid patterns in the sky and they just don't get it. They have been hypnotized by their television sets and the media mind control. If they don't hear it on "the news" then it must not be true. So crazy. And it is quite heartbreaking to see the kids outside playing in the poison.

I am hoping that as we go through the changes and ascend into a new state of consciousness, the bad guys will no longer be able to carry out their evil agenda and the chemtrail spraying will stop completely and our beautiful world will come back to life.

I am finding that if I focus really hard and imagine a clear blue sky and the sun shining, the following morning will be beautiful and bright. Unfortunately, it doesn't usually last for long before the chemtrail planes fly over and spray. But the positive thoughts do make a difference, for sure. I know that if everybody could focus on the same good thoughts, we would make it happen. We've just got to focus on LOVE.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

It is crazy that they can't see that there is something seriously wrong with the sky. I can't wait for things to change. I am oh so ready, and hope that our world comes back to life as well...and the people who are still sleeping. ;)

I was browsing around on my laptop and came across some pictures that I've took over the last two or three months of the sky. Of course, there's a lot going on in them...as usual. Let me know your thoughts. (BTW, I live in Michigan so that's were the pictures take place.)

AND I know that some of them might be just normal clouds, that's why I'm asking what you guys think. :)
Attachments
Rockford-20110413-00105.jpg
IMG-20110523-00421.jpg
IMG-20110523-00420.jpg
IMG-20110502-00293.jpg
IMG-20110425-00177.jpg
IMG-20110413-00103.jpg
Algoma-20110512-00371.jpg
Algoma-20110502-00291.jpg
Algoma-20110412-00096.jpg

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

I thought the second and third pic of the clouds I posted just looked strange. The black part on the second one and the way the third one is shaped....

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ashlie,
Thanks for posting the chemtrail pictures. Yes, they definitely look strange, and yes, they are all chemtrails. The chemicals they spray out the back of the chemtrail planes eventually blend together and form "clouds" which become a white haze and cover the sky. Then the powers-that-be use the HAARP technology and you can see the various frequency patterns show up in the chemtrail crap. What a mess.

I remember being a child looking up at the clear blue sky with the occasional puffy white cloud, never a total white-out haze that blocks the sun. It is totally unnatural. And now NASA is re-educating children about "contrails" telling them it's totally natural (mind-programming). But if you know anything about actual contrails that come out of commercial aircraft, you know they are formed at certain altitudes by ice crystals and they quickly dissipate. The stuff we are seeing now is not natural, and the long lines that stretch across the sky are not even contrails, they are chemtrails.

It is amazing...no, dumbfounding how the majority of sheeple can look up in the sky and believe this is "normal" because they are TOLD it is normal from their trusted authorities. They think, "How can it possibly be dangerous? The government wouldn't do that to us." They just can't imagine that they and all their children are being sprayed with poison, breathing it in, and playing in it. They will discover the truth later when it is too late.

How many times have we learned from declassified government and military documents that the government has conducted secret tests on its citizens? Way too many times for anyone with a brain to believe these obvious lies. These people are asleep.

Do the best you can, Ashlie. Tell whoever will listen, but be careful because the sheeple will defend the very people who are killing them.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

My thoughts on this it was the 3rd picture that puzzled me.
I have been looking at the clouds since i was a child and they do come in so many forms!
I remember we had a geography lesson were we were taught about the different shapes of the clouds what they mean or are called obviously i have forgotten every thing now!

One must also keep in mind the wind and the position of the sun and the weather makes a big difference in how the clouds form.
Yes we are living in a polluted world,thanks to us humans and i also wonder what's in store for our children.

I still remember when i was in primary school the teacher used to open the class windows in spring i really loved that use to look outside it was beautiful. When i grew up i still thought about that feeling and would wonder why i could never capture it again.
Until one day it hit me why, back then when i was a child the air was not polluted.
It was clear actually i have no words to describe it, all i know is that i will never experience what mother earth created for us to breath.
It's so sad that our children have no idea of what has and still is happening.

mcintyre01

Post by mcintyre01 »

hi,
Im new to this site and just wanted to ask what exactly are Chemtrails? I have taken a look at the pictures and have seen these here were i live in australia but dont understand what they are..Can someone help me out with this? thank you very much.
anne mc

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Please don't take this as me being negative or difficult -- but how can you tell any of those pics are chemtrails?

A few of those pics look totally normal to me cloud-wise and two look like jet exhaust that has blown away. On cold days, those exhaust trails can float for a ways.

To say they are all "definitely" chemtrails seems like a stretch; however, I'm not up to speed on the hallmarks of chemtrails versus cloud formations versus jet exhaust.

Anyways, I was just curious.

Hope everyone is doing well :)
Dave

Prognatus Septem

Post by Prognatus Septem »

mcintyre01 wrote:hi,
Im new to this site and just wanted to ask what exactly are Chemtrails? I have taken a look at the pictures and have seen these here were i live in australia but dont understand what they are..Can someone help me out with this? thank you very much.
anne mc
Hi anne mc,

Thanks for your post. Here is a link to the very best chemtrail docu ever made. It's called Don't Talk About The Weather. Total run time is about 4 hours but this covers everything from AtoZ with scientific evidence and many examples of the ongoing cover up and mind manipulation of the masses.>>> http://awakenvideo.org/2011/03/dont-tal ... e-weather/
The pictures that Ashlie posted are great but might be a bit confusing to someone just waking up to this as the pics show several different stages of chemtrail coverage and spreading. Not too easy to see at first, but once you start looking up all the time and paying attention even more, you'll start to see stuff that will blow your mind. I guarantee that much. Thanks again, and hope the docu helps you out...Keep Looking Up!

Peace,
John

Prognatus Septem

Ashlie wrote:It is crazy that they can't see that there is something seriously wrong with the sky. I can't wait for things to change. I am oh so ready, and hope that our world comes back to life as well...and the people who are still sleeping. ;)

I was browsing around on my laptop and came across some pictures that I've took over the last two or three months of the sky. Of course, there's a lot going on in them...as usual. Let me know your thoughts. (BTW, I live in Michigan so that's were the pictures take place.)

AND I know that some of them might be just normal clouds, that's why I'm asking what you guys think. :)
Awesome pics. The fact you picked these particular ones out shows that you have a good grasp of what's going on. Obviously you have bothered to sit and study the sky a bit and notice how this stuff spreads out and covers the sun. Which, to say the least, is quite startling, especially when you look around you and see that NOBODY else even notices. Scary crap for sure. Bonnie and I often feel like we are living the movie..Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It is quite Twilight Zone-esque for sure. Just know, you are not alone and Bonnie and I as well as a growing many feel just the same as you do. The change is coming quickly, have no doubts :-)
I would like to tackle your pics one by one so that others who may not see the "chem" yet can have a new perspective.
#1 / Rockford-20110413-00105 This is chemhaze after several or more chemtrails have had time to spread out and into each other. They then form this wall of haze. The closest scientifically named "cloud" to the forms in this picture would be called Cirrus Clouds, Latin for Curl. However upon further research Bonnie and I noticed that this name was given in the mid 1950's. It even appears that unknown forces are beginning to rewrite that part of history. Take a look at this link and you can see that what science is now calling cirrus and it's cirrus cousins, is actually chemtrail haze in it's various stages and altitudes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cl ... nus_cirrus This is how the deception was and is being pulled off. They gave science a label for the unnatural to make it seem perfectly natural. Moving on, if you look closely near the bottom and bottom left you can see obvious chemtrails that have not yet dispersed into the chemhaze. In fact these chemtrails are even perpendicular to much of the stretch-out fibrous chemhaze...obviously not a natural formation by any definition.

#2 / IMG-20110523-00421 This one is more difficult. I would say the haze above the natural cumulus which is having a shadow cast upon it here is likely chemhaze. This same chemhaze is evident in #3 or IMG-20110523-00420 at top middle.

#4 / IMG-20110502-00293 cirrocumulus by scientific definition, yet once again the timing this was actually defined is suspect and complicit with the actual time-line that chem spraying the masses may have actually began full scale...which may be as early as the late 50's to early 60's. Pull out all the old outdoor photos you can find. Look at the library too. Once you know what "being sprayed" looks like, you m ay be surprised by some of the old photos. Try it out and see for yourself. Bonnie and I found a photo from the early 80's with certain chemtrails.

#5 / IMG-20110425-00177 Nothing natural about the sun being blocked out in this manner. Keep an eye on the sky and you will notice right away that this thickest haze is always right in line with the sun, even the setting sun. If you get up early and actually take the time to pay full attention to the sky just one day, you will see with your own eyes the clear sky turned to this mess which blocks out the sun. Here is a link to a video I put together for youtube. It shows many examples of chemtrail subliminal mind control through predictive programming...take a look...then ask yourself...If there were no chemtrails there would be no chemtrail subliminal advertising right? And since there is so very much subliminal chemtrail mind control out there...how bad could this be??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYPvWGvNRK4

#6 / IMG-20110413-00103 Once again...look closely at the pattern of the white material. Do you see that it criss-crosses? There are actually two diamond shapes a bit low and left of center. If you can see them, you'll see they are made from the criss-cross pattern of the white substance. If this same photo was taken only an hour or two earlier you would have seen the freshly laid chemtrails in there all-to-common grid pattern, which is well documented.

#'s 7 & 8 / Algoma-20110512-00371 & Algoma-20110502-00291 cirrocumulus according to??? someone....not too long ago....look deeper than a quick search because these were only named in the 50's. The whole "high altitude" Cirrus family. How come Asparatus clouds just showed up on the seen? Only named a year ago. How long will it be before that gets rewritten in history too? We've done the research and are in shock as we watch the information literally disappearing and new...disinformation coming into light as if it is accurate...incredible! Still...just be awake...just watch calmly and quietly and you will see with your own eyes the skies being manipulated.

The last picture is important. We have more of what science would tell you are Cirrus clouds...but what is that right in the middle of the picture?! Holy cow!!! It's a big fat chemtrail coming from near horizon and extending out "perpendicular" to observable airflow. So is it natural normal recently defined Cirrus clouds with an odd chemtrail? or...is the whole messed up looking sky the result of a whole bunch of the trails, one of which happens to be in the early stages of dispersal into the haze? You decide for yourself. We already know the truth of this from many sources. Hope this post helps some one. Thank you Ashlie for the great topic and for sharing the photos.

Many Blessings, Peace,
John

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEtOc2I ... re=related

This got me up to speed. Highly recommended to everyone if you were clueless like me and want to learn more about chemtrails.

I hope the aliens abduct me permanently and get me off this screwed up planet. Sheesh - we're so screwed.

Ugh,
Dave

Prognatus Septem

dsegal wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEtOc2I ... re=related

This got me up to speed. Highly recommended to everyone if you were clueless like me and want to learn more about chemtrails.

I hope the aliens abduct me permanently and get me off this screwed up planet. Sheesh - we're so screwed.

Ugh,
Dave

Hi Dave,

We checked out the 5 part series. It had some good information for sure. D.A.R.P.A.'s involvement is key and hearing this info from someone allegedly on the inside makes the actuality of chemtrails a bit more believable for those not awake to the full project. However, It is also apparent that Mr. A.C. Griffith is a sleeper. After relating his beliefs concerning Russia and elements within the C.I.A. it is clear that his belief system is still entrenched in the matrix. As long as any person you are listening to employs the old "humans against humans" routine you can be confident that they still believe "The lie." With that said, the videos have some good information to offer. We still strongly recommend Don't Talk About the Weather as the Holy Grail of chemtrail information. It is available here http://awakenvideo.org/2011/03/dont-tal ... e-weather/ or for legal download at Isohunt or pirate bay (posted there by original author). We also recommend (as Mr. Griffith mentioned) this site of Clifford Carnicom's http://www.carnicom.com/ and we also highly recommend studying Tom Beardon....here is his site http://www.cheniere.org/
Thanks for the additional information Dave, take care.

Peace,
John