dreams about demons? a graduation ceramony...and more

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

dreams about demons? a graduation ceramony...and more

Post by Ashlie »

Hello, I just want to talk about a few strange dreams I've been having over the past few months.

First off, I've been having a lot of creepy dreams about demons trying to contact me. I've never had dreams about demons, and it's not something I really enjoy dreaming about. In those dreams there is always a man in a black robe or something similar to that talking to me, he has a hood on, and he's explaining to me what the demon wants, or is intending to do...but I can't ever really hear what he is saying to me...I've had about three of these dreams. But the most recent one I had took a change in events....while the man was talking to me, I was watching the demon, but then all of a sudden an angel came and white light came out of her chest, it like exploded....and I woke up. I don't remember anything happening after she came...what do you think that could mean though? I just want some thoughts on it...

Another dream, I had was with the star people. Although they don't come as often as they use to I still do have "dreams" with them. But I had a new dream with them. I was in this huge auditorium room, that looked like it was made from white stone...it sort of looked greekish...haha. But anyways, there were hundreds of different types of star people in the audience, and a group of humans dressed in white gowns on the stage...I was one of the humans on the stage...we were celebrating something. I feel as though it were some sort of graduation ceramony. Which is weird because I think I remember reading that in Bonnie's book..I'm not sure though? But regardless, I have heard about them. Just wondering though, what your thoughts are on this as well...and if any of you have had similar experiences...

I also keep having tons of dreams of "the world ending", they all involve a second sun. I've talked about this before on the forum, but I'm digging into the subject deeper now. *And no, I'm not saying the world is going to end.. ;) I just want to know like before if anyone has had similar dreams/visions. In the dreams I can look up and see two suns, but sometimes there are three suns, and the third sun always ends up being a mistle. I have also heard of the second sun being the planet X, or niburu, or whatever it's called. My brother who is 10, had a dream about a month ago that was VERY similar to the mistle ones I have. (And I haven't spoken to him about my dreams), he said that he thought the sun was falling, but it turned out to be a missle, but he said he survived when it came down. In seems like there are always tornados and storms in these dreams too.....jusss tell me whatcha think I guess.

love and light! :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: dreams about demons? a graduation ceramony...and more

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ashlie,
The demon dream: It sounds like you are being contacted by some negative entities. They are sometimes drawn to the light, and someone like yourself may look like a shining lighthouse beacon to them. I have also run into demons and those who control them, usually black magicians. Luckily, you did not give them any information or offer any of your energy to them. And an angel showed up - great! Please put protection around yourself with white light and ask your spirit guides for help. It sounds like they already heard you.

The Graduation: Congratulations! You graduated! Yes, I did the same thing and it is in my book. I had some intense training with the star people that lasted for about 5 years and then one night they brought me to the graduation ceremony. I was wearing a white cotton robe that came to my knees. The sleeves were short and had lattice work at the hem. That was my graduation robe. And there were other people graduating as well.

End of the World: Interesting that you should mention Planet X and the Second Sun. I've been seeing a lot more stuff about that on the Internet, especially Youtube. People are seeing a strange source of light in the sky that is not the sun. Back in 1989 the star people told me that during the pole shift, Planet X would pass through our solar system. Perhaps it is making its approach. Regardless, what we need to do now is be as positive and happy as we can. Yes, I know it's difficult, I am going through it too. Keep LOVE in your heart and be strong. Those of us who can stay uplifted are rising in frequency, which is going to keep us safe during the pole shift or whatever happens. I know this is true because it is already happening to me; I can definitely feel the change in myself and the changing energies on Earth.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ray71

Post by Ray71 »

Beginning in 07' I began having strange dreams, also. Yours are like mine, though mine didn't have a clear impression of demons they were inspired, certainly by, only what I can describe as, biblical. The first was more like an experience, I was having a very bad time in my life. I'll spare all the details but it was low and I was suffering spiritually and physically. One night I was having what seemed like a nightmare, having cold black claws tearing away at me, they didn't want me to use my mouth either and I fought will I had to say one work "Jesus". I was pulled out of that scared feeling and in front of him. He was standing in front of a black and white board, white on the right...dark on the left. There were several arrows, indicating several aspects of your life and your path and to be quite frank, judgement. I remember looking at it and seeing that there were quite a few in the white, but there were 3 in the dark side of it...still a few that were teetering...lort of close, could go either way kind of thing. I looked at the dark side of the board in complete wonder and he put his hand over it and said "Don't look at this, I got this for you" He then said "Don't worry, you're going to make it" and his final message was to say "tell them I'm coing". He then thrust me back into my body and awoke instantly.
The following night I had one where 2 figures were telling me I had wings and to see if could feel them. Once I put the impression in my head, there they were, hanging between my shoulder blades and quite heavy. I was instructed to articualte them, make them move. Again, I had seen birds in flight and the feeling seemed quite natural to me to start flapping these huge things. As I did this, I could feel the wind they generated and I became excited and kept doing this...until they told me to stop, saying "Know you know".
The 3rd dream was in many ways THE most profound and confusing of them all. I was in a room with two people and they were fighting, arguing about something and getting quite heated about it, it was clear the next thing would be a fist fight. I opened my mouth to try to speak words to make them stop fighting and the next thing I knew was this pure white light and this amazing sound came out of my mouth. All the molecules in my body aligned at once and became still as a board but not in pain, perfection. As the sound came out anf frequency of it pierced the room I began to see shadows move, all darkness was being driven out by the sound of this thing proceeding from me, dark figures that were hiding in the shadows, began to shreek in pain and run. Then came the sword, a sharp, two-edged, silver blade came out of my mouth.

As the years since that experience I have had more wierd things happen to me than I can count. UFO's? Seen em. One night I was here at the house when I heard a voice in my head tell me to go outside, it was dark out...around 10 PM or so. I walked out to the front of my house to get away from the porch light and then I looked up at exactly the time 2 HUGE balls of light came streaking in from the outter atmosphere and flew over my house. Another night I awoke to find a lage, blue eyed Grey type being standing over me...looking me over. When I woke he seemed to get angry (that was the look on his face) then he stood up strait, seemed to look forward in thought, then vanished rigth in front of me. Not a word that you read here is not strait from my heart, which is true so help me GOD. I have had 2 marks put on me, both triangles, 3 dot patterns on my left ankle and right hand. I really don't know what is going on but am looking for people to talk to about it.

Ray

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ray,
We have a discussion about triangle, pyramid, and V shaped scars here.

You are waking up to your true self. It's wonderful to have those experiences and remember them. There are so many of us waking up and learning our true nature. Thanks for sharing. Do you know about the ascension process that is happening now? There is a good video about "The Singularity" that explains the time compression we are going through.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Ashlie i to had a dream about a second sun.In a way it was not like the sun we know and as i looked up i thought what was predicted is true,unfortunately months have passed and most of the dream is to vague for me to explain in more detail.