More Dreams

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Giles

More Dreams

Post by Giles »

I just tried to post this and lost the whole thing so will try again as it is quite interesting.

Last night I was in the middle of a rather amusing dream about a british tv show when I became aware of flashing lights, gradually I woke up? As usual I couldnt move much but managed to force my head to the right and saw a tallish figure again with big eyes but an almost preying mantis look about him, his skin was like peal and seemed translucent. I managed to move a little up my bed which seemed to startle it, it was just watching and I managed to actually say "Hello" it just stared at me a little, I then asked "how are you?" it replied (by thought as usual) "we are" which was a bit odd but hey I was staring at a 6 ft insect man. It appeared a bit startled and then there was another flash different to the others and it was gone leaving a sense of they will be back.

I am surprised by this as I have not seen this type before yet the flashing lights reminded me of dreams I had as a child (which I had forgotten about).

This is the third experience this year and the second different being. Is this normal? If thats even a possible question to answer....

Also for some reason today I told a young girl I had never met before she was missing her mum. No idea why I said it but I did and she said, "yes terribly". Apparently she had passed away recently. I just said, "well she is obviously still around huh!?". I tried to get out of that situation very quickly. Now what is all that about?? I am a scientist its all just very strange but super cool. Do I believe all this??? And why so many odd creatures?

Peace

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: More Dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Giles,
Wow, thanks for sharing. I have also seen the "praying mantis" type. You did so good staying calm and communicating with him! Wonderful. Yes, they can definitely be surprised by aware people like yourself who have enough strength to keep their focus and actually speak to them!

The flashing lights are typical in these visitations. Very common.

Everyone has different experiences, according to their perceptions and levels of awareness. Some people only see one type of star person/alien and some (usually those with more experience, like a life-long contactee) will meet many different types. I have met many different types of star people myself, but I have been aware of it since I was a toddler. I have spent a good amount of time with some types, like the Pleiadians and Orions and Greys, and only seen some other types (like the praying mantis) once in my life. Some only come to take a skin sample and then they leave, never to be seen again. It seems very scientific to me, as if some are just here to observe and take notes.

Giles, it is very real, but not always physical in nature; in fact, the visitations normally take place on the etheric plane, which directly affects the physical. It is one of our many bodies in which we learn and experience events. It is why we feel awake and aware during the visits, but we can float through walls and experience things that don't normally make sense from a physical standpoint.

It is also wonderful how you connected with the little girl who lost her mom. You are waking up to the fact that we are all connected and you are starting to listen to your feelings and your intuition. Awesome.

I did try to lengthen the amount of time you have for posting, but just so you don't lose your post next time: If it takes you a while to type your post, just "copy" it before you hit the "submit" button. That way, if your log in has timed out, you will still have your post saved on your computer and you can then "paste."

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG