Lucid Dreaming

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Rasselon

Lucid Dreaming

Post by Rasselon »

I think to understand aliens, we need to go to where they are and talk to them. The best way to do that is to learn lucid dreaming so when we encounter them in our dreaming we will be in our logical minds. It takes a lot of dedication. I have only just begun learning but have had two lucid dreams so far. They were very vivid with stunning scenery, but I was too focused on the novelty of it to think to go find aliens.

It's my feeling that lucid dreaming is the important first step in our developing awareness as a sentient species that the aliens are waiting for.

A good website and forum with a lot of info and practical tutorials can be found at: www.dreamviews.com

Ashlie

Re: Lucid Dreaming

Post by Ashlie »

I think you make a good point. I've had "lucid dreams", where I was thinking logically and was able to interact with star people. If we taught ourselves how to do this it would deffinetely be a step forward. The few lucid dreams I had were increadible. I was amazed at how much I was able to comprehend, it didn't even feel like a dream, it felt REAL. It was insane! We would be able to do so much more in our dreams if we could think logically. Just imagine what we could do. Good point!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Lucid Dreaming

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Rasselon,
Yes, you are absolutely right. Lucid dreaming, or bringing yourself to an aware state of consciousness while in the astral or etheric planes, will give you great clarity of mind. It certainly helps if you want to interact with the aliens or star people instead of just being "dragged" through the experience in a sleepy state of awareness.

It is very good advice. For those who don't know yet, you can start lucid dreaming by keeping your mind focused as you go to sleep with the intention of being aware. When you enter the dream, pick one object and focus on it. Notice all the detail you can. This act in itself will bring you to an aware state of mind. Eventually, you will be able to control everything that happens in your dreams. And, like Ashlie said, this awareness makes the "dream" a very REAL experience.

Doing the same thing during an alien abduction will also give you great control over what happens. The key is to be aware!

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG