Bin Laden dead? What are your thoughts?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

Bin Laden dead? What are your thoughts?

Post by Ashlie »

Hi everybody! I found a video on youtube of a guy talking about how the governmnet lies to us so much. He makes some good points in it. So I want to know what you all think. Is Bin Laden dead? Or alive? OR, did he die along time ago? Also, now that he is "dead", how do you think it's going to affect the US.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksatFd8 ... ideos_news

annlee

Re: Bin Laden dead? What are your thoughts?

Post by annlee »

The government almost can't tell the truth.
As for Bin Laden, since I have seen no physical proof of ANYTHING I am open to all possibilities. I try not to just believe alternative news for the sake of disagreeing with the mainstream media- because everyone is capable of lying or at least making false claims.

Here is what I DO know. I DO know the official story of 9/11 has to be a lie. How it actually went down, we may never know. As for Bin Laden being dead or alive, no clue. Honestly. I have heard several reports, both mainstream and alternative, that said he died like so many times.... So there is a strong possibility that he is in fact dead and died a while ago. I do know- not even superman is capable of carrying out what Seal Team 6 carried out. So I know that story is bogus. Until there are solid facts proving or disproving the "official" story it's pretty much up for interpretation and every theory is fair game- including being kidnapped by the tooth fairy, which almost sounds more credible than what we are hearing on the news....