Depressed and Alone. "I Don't Belong Here"

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tess

Depressed and Alone. "I Don't Belong Here"

Post by Tess »

Dear Ida,i have a cousin who is now in his late 40's,(since he was a child) he too feels that he does not belong in this world.The last time we met some months ago he asked me
''Do you feel that you do not belong here on earth?''

This is not a problem with me,i have always considered earth as my world.So you see you are not alone,yet i can do things that my cousin cannot,paranormal things i mean.
My cousin is not one to shy away and he even was invited to a T.V program and actually said that he comes from another planet.

Yet while he talks i tend to keep every thing to myself,i suppose its just the way i am.

He never say the word alien but extraterrestrial,i guess with persons like you and him it does make a difference about the word used.
Try not to get upset,the word aliens is more familiar with others.
Take care,Tess,

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Why do I get offended by the word "Alien"

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ida :D
Hey, I know how you feel, my friend. I never felt at home here either.

Many years ago, before I had a better understanding of who my star family was, I used to call the visitors "aliens." Well, one early morning, I was waking up in my bed from a visit and I groggily turned my head toward the full-length mirror on the bedroom door. I saw a little guy peek around the door and his reflection was in the mirror. I was happy to see him and I smiled and yelled out, "Hey! Look at that alien!"

The visitor stood up and looked at me, insulted, and said, "What? I'm not an alien, I'm your brother." And ever since then I've called them star people. However, I DO refer to the negative visitors as aliens because of the way they act and the inhumane way they can treat people.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Mac

Post by Mac »

Ida
I have often found myself thinking I was different from everyone, knowing somehow i was special
when I was little I even asked my mother what was different about me why am I special.
as she replied nothing is different about you
and I to find myself thinking about how exhausted I am with living and how I just want to move on and I feel there is something 100 times better than earth and I am stuck here
but you must make your life yours, you must view it how you want to see it, see it as an adventure your own personal experience, you must make the best of what you have to continue, you have to look at it in your own way not in the eyes of others
you will be happy
Peace, Love, and Equality

Mac
Peace,Love, & Equality

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Hi Ida,
Just wanted to say that you are not alone and there are many people like you. Keep focusing in things that bring you joy in life. Everything has a meaning though we might not be aware it at the time it happens. Let nobody force you to be anything else that you are and be true to yourself this way.

-tskoone

mami777

Post by mami777 »

Hi Ida: Just say we love you and Maybe we are related because always I feel different in my own biologic family my sensitivity, vision, is different, since I was a child I was very open mind, I do not care about social-economic levels, race or religion etc. my mother used to told me that my life is going to be very hard and difficult because my life vision, . . . .and she was right, a lot the people isolate me because I am different, but w/ the time and determination of course w/ help the other people like us. We show our feelings in other ways, no like "the society" tell you to do, for ex The air the majority of people never think is a precious gift, because It's always there, The Mother's day, Father's day etc. etc. for me is only ( trash) because every day We love our love ones When I see a lot of plastic bags in the water I cry my husband told me why you cry ? you are losing your time? there are a very few ex I can tell you more or if you want give us more ex, is ok other ex sometimes I feel my body is too Heavy and slow ( I am in my ideal weight!), because I KNOW that in other dimension my body is different, but please pay attention to the sings that we have a special mission in this world.
Depression seems a very generalized sickness in our times because the diet, lack of exercise, easy access to alcohol or legal or illegal drugs, TV, electronic games etc.etc. it's a very hard time for everybody, but there is HOPE for you and for everybody and nobody just nobody had the right to judge to you. And for last. Something to remember :

If you are going to sing: Sing like if you were a professional ( enjoy !!!!)
If you are going to dance; dance like if nobody see you
If you are going to love, love like the first time !

-mami777

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Depressed and Alone. "I Don't Belong Here"

The original poster of this topic, Ida, requested that her posts be deleted. She is grateful for everyone's advice, but she would rather stay quietly behind the scenes for now.

If you are suffering from depression because you feel you are alone and misunderstood...know that you are NOT alone. WE are all going through extreme changes along with the Earth's transformation into a higher state of consciousness. Be kind to your self and find what makes you happy and focus on that.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I feel this way a lot. I also have the tendency to self-isolate, much to loved ones' dismay. I have found myself over the past few years with the intense sense that I just don't belong here, or anywhere. WHERE I belong is another mystery, and that feeling of not knowing where I'm supposed to be is very upsetting. i have very strong feelings of NEEDING to belong somewhere, but I can't find the right people.
I've gotten accustomed to being alone, and not having friends. People tell me I need to socialize to be healthy, but I also feel as if no one wants me around, that they can sense there is something wrong with me and it's enough to make me aware of it. It's really painful to think that you're not wanted and I don't know what I'm doing wrong for people to dislike me so much. I have difficulty in judging people's emotions, so I always am on the defensive. That's just me, though.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

I have found that whenever I have feelings like that, of being unsure around others, I just need to LET GO. It doesn't really matter what other people think about you (or what YOU think they think about you). What matters is how you feel about yourself. Do what makes you happy and don't worry so much. I know that things can be tough and I sure don't feel like I belong here in this chaotic place, but I will do the best I can while I'm here. Remember, it's only temporary. :D Yahooooo!

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Tess wrote:Dear Ida,i have a cousin who is now in his late 40's,(since he was a child) he too feels that he does not belong in this world.The last time we met some months ago he asked me
''Do you feel that you do not belong here on earth?''

This is not a problem with me,i have always considered earth as my world.So you see you are not alone,yet i can do things that my cousin cannot,paranormal things i mean.
My cousin is not one to shy away and he even was invited to a T.V program and actually said that he comes from another planet.

Yet while he talks i tend to keep every thing to myself,i suppose its just the way i am.

He never say the word alien but extraterrestrial,i guess with persons like you and him it does make a difference about the word used.
Try not to get upset,the word aliens is more familiar with others.
Take care,Tess,

I have often felt that I am living out of my time, but not necessarily on the wrong planet. I think some of this comes from the sense that this world as we know it is coming to an end of sorts, though I hope to be moving through that difficult period with a newfound spirituality and awareness. It seems that so few people are really "aware" and are rooted in the mundane.

But to get back on topic, in a way it is possibel that you could "feel" as if you are from another planet if you believe in the possibility that you soul may have been transposed with another "modified" soul at some point in your life. I often feel this way, as I am in very few ways the person that I once was years ago.