New member introduction

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

hypnosis_doc

New member introduction

Post by hypnosis_doc »

Greetings...I am new to the forum in a way that I have been reading for quite a while and not posting. I am a Master hypnotist, forensic hypnotist, clinical hypnotherapist and instructor and have 40 years of law enforcement experience.

I have investigated quite a number of sightings and continue to do so. My first were in the early years on a police department back in the early 70's and had experiences since the mid 50's. Right now I have a sports hypnosis business, teach hypnosis and self hypnosis and do private forensic work for PD's and private investigators. I hope being involved here opens some new doors. www.ussportshypnotist.com/pi.htm
THanks

Tess

Re: New member introduction

Post by Tess »

Hi there doc,wish i lived next door to you and maybe get the help i need but alas i live hundreds of miles away in Malta!!
Still it would help us if you can occasionally give us some input as well.
Take care everyone.

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I'm new here, and I thought I'd drop in to say hello. This is an area I am very shaky on, coming at it from a sceptic's view to the no man's land of not sure. I have a lot of questions I'm hoping to try and get some clarification on, and perhaps insight.
I don't know if dreams qualify as abduction, but I've been subjected to serial and episodic dreaming of certain scenes and experiences for the past year or so. i feel as if I'm undergoing a process of change that is frightening to me. All I want to do is try and understand it better. I'd like to get to know you folks better as well.

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

KumaraSoul: Then there's two of us dreamers... :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Kumara Soul,
You know the difference between a regular dream and an intensely vivid dream experience in which you believe you are awake and everything is real. Right? Alien Abduction is very dreamlike because it happens in another state of conscious awareness in another energy body, the etheric body. It is not strictly physical in nature.

So, to answer your question, yes, some "dreams" do qualify as alien abduction.

You said you have been noticing certain scenes in these vivid dreams. Would you like to tell us more?

We are all going through changes right now. The whole planet is moving into a new, higher state of consciousness. It is moving from 3rd to 4th (and perhaps 5th) dimensional space. You will have lots of new ideas come into your mind and your old way of life will slip away. The faster you can let it go, the better off you will be. WE are all doing it now - Waking Up. You are just remembering who you are and remembering your true power.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I'm learning new things. The episodic dreams were of my pyramid (I may have described it in another discussion). Each one was not very long, but I found myself drifting or floating to the entrance of it, then moving inside. There was this strange buoyancy to the dream, as if I were hovering in midair (levitation/flying dreams are another weird staple of my dreams).
The pyramid is four-sided and inside, you'd expect it to maybe be dim, but it was luminous. Set into each of the four walls above my head (it seemed bigger on the inside than the outside) were lines of writing in some kind of golden script. I have tried to replicate it during my waking hours, but I can't seem to get it right. It seems to only make sense when I'm asleep--have any of you ever experienced that? Hovering above me, like a massive plate is this gleaming golden disc, INSIDE the pyramid. I am standing directly beneath it.
It seems so silly, but part of me was vainly hoping that someone here would find something familiar in what I described, that maybe I'm not the only one who has dreamed of this place. I don't understand a majority of the terminology used on these boards, because I'm in uncharted waters. i really DON'T understand what they mean, so when people use them in connection to me, I'm baffled. It's like explaining this to a 5 year old. That's the best way I can frame it. I am really looking forward to learning more from you folks, so please , don't hesitate to chat with me. i NEED this conversation. Thank you all so much.

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Kumara:

I posted a thread about "flying" in either this area or in alien encounter sub-forum. There's DEFINITELY something to this, in my opinion. It seems like when "they" are near or present, I have the ability to fly. The more you bear down and concentrate -- the better you fly. If you lose your conviction, you fall.

There's only been very few times in my life when I've had physical encounters while awake. I had to run away from one --- while paralyzed --- haha imagine that. When I realized what was happening, I couldn't move. I could BARELY move--- almost like how your arm falls asleep. It took me about 3 minutes to flop out of bed just to face-plant into the floor. When I hit, I was able to army-crawl out of my room --- and things started to get back to normal. While my head/body was still buzzing, I felt as though I should be able to fly - just like during some of the events I've encountered while sleeping. I call them events in lieu of "dreams" because I'm completely conscious. Very weird.

Anyways, if you become self-aware in a lucid dream and you find yourself able to fly. Pay VERY close attention to what's happening around you. Pay close attention to everything. If you're just flying around all dreamy-like -- that's all it is. I've found when you stop, question, and pay attention--- you might actually SEE something.

Dave

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

What sometimes makes m flip out is that I keep expecting it to happen while I'm awake. It's like it suddenly happens in the dream, that all of a sudden I'm airborne and i can't really control what happens next. I'm intensely aware of the sense of floating, so much that I get vertigo (is that possible in dreams?), but I can't control my body. One dream I had was floating in circles in my living room and being so infuriated that I couldn't come down because whatever was making me float in circles wouldn't let me.
I have other dreams where I somehow have the ability of psychokinesis, as in being able to levitate objects. They are completely mundane settings, mostly of me in my room puttering about. i see that my door is open, so I gesture to the door and it closes without me touching it, or I want something off my dresser, but I don't feel like getting up off my bed, so I reach out to whatever it is I want, and it floats into my grasp. It never happens in real life, of course, but I keep thinking somehow it will.
I'll keep your advice in mind, though, Dave. It can't hurt to try and see if there's more to these goofy dreams.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

I've had the star people lift me up into a horizontal position, so I was floating about 3-4 foot off the floor, and spin me in circles. I had no control over it. I just had to wait for it to end, and I could see three star people standing there watching me. That happened just before I went into a visitation. I saw a star friend of mine, a lady, and I told her what happened to me: I had gone to bed as usual and then I found myself in the living room, looking at five red lights behind the curtain (covering the window). I bent over to touch the red lights and then I was picked up into the air and I saw the three star people standing about 8 foot away from me, also in the living room.
So, I asked my lady star friend what had happened in the living room and she smiled and said, "Oh, I was just warming you up." I didn't really understand what she meant, but then we got ready to board the UFO in the front yard, so I dropped the subject. Then I asked her how long we would be gone (because I was worried my family would miss me), and she said that we would be gone about 2 weeks but it would only show up as 3-4 hours on my clock.

I think we are heading to a place, a new place in a higher consciousness, where we will be able to fly or walk through walls while we are awake. Dave started a Thread about Flying.

The star people really helped me figure out how to fly. I was always wanting to fly, for as long as I can remember, and I started to teach myself how to do it in my dreams when I was a kid. And then the star people started teaching me all kinds of things like telepathy, telekinesis, and flying. They just guided me and helped me remember how to do it.

I sometimes think these star friends of mine could even be spirit guides, because they sure have helped me out a lot.

Ipli

Post by Ipli »

Hi everybody, I've had strange experiences going back years, I've physically seen 3 really in your face UFOs, one in Monte Carlo when I was 13, an immense, long silver streak flying towards and over the moon at incredible speed, this was 1964. I got stopped on a lonely road at night in 1970, I will share this experience later, and then again in the seventies I spent a week at a Sufi camp, there was a bonfire on the last night and some strong lights came over a hill, stopped and proceeded to revolve round each other for quite a while. Have had a lot of disturbing things happen to me inwardly over the years, very tired of the negative stuff.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ipli,
Welcome to the forum. Seeing those UFOs is amazing, isn't it? I have seen many of them over the years. They have a kind of unnatural movement to them, at least, it is unearthly. My husband John and I saw one that "floated" over the roof of our house and we watched it fly over toward town. It seemed to float like a leaf in the wind and made sharp turns like it was nothing.

I'm sorry to hear you have experienced negativity...I know all about it myself. I have learned how to rise above it by letting go of my fear and keeping love in my heart. But we definitely need some changes in this world and fast. If you are interested, I made a meditation to help with Grounding, Centering, and Shielding. It will guide you through the steps of protecting yourself, putting up a shield of subtle energy to keep the bad guys away.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Ipli

Post by Ipli »

Thanks Bonnie, I haven't had any good experiences at all, just a catalogue of disturbing and scary stuff. in 1970 I took a girlfriend to a place called Whitley court in worcestershire, in those days it was a gothic ruin, incredibly atmospheric and strange. Twilight came and I realised that she was getting a bit nervous so we got in the car to return home, just before I started the engine I heard a popping noise and felt the right front tyre sort of deflating, I went round to the back of the car, got the spare tyre and jack out, walked round to the front, the tyre was fine. Odd, I thought ! So we drove off down the drive and out onto a windy lane. all of a sudden all hell broke loose in the back of the car, it sounded like a ferret was rampaging round in the back coupled with sort of electric shorting noises. I asked Jan "What the HELL is that?" and she said in a very strange voice, I kid you not, "It's one of those things that have no name, whatever you do don't look in the mirror". then I drove round this bend and there was a red traffic light in the middle of the road, I stopped and automatically checked the mirror. It was pitch black, but suddenly I saw tiny pin pricks of multi coloured light that were bouncing up and down and wobbling, going all over the shop, and sort of growing, getting bigger and bigger, I was transfixed staring at them but I suddenly realised they were getting bigger because they were getting close to the car and it wasn't some sort of light show. Then in my memory the traffic light turned green and I sped off, but when we got back to Birmingham we both felt a bit disorientated. I actually tracked down the girl I was with many years later and I asked her if she remembered that night, she said "I like your curtains", it was so bizarre, every time I tried to broach the subject she would answer about something that I hadn't said at all, like she had some mental block in place about thinking about it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

That is an amazing experience. And so strange how your friend is blocking it with random phrases. When you saw the lights bobbing up and down, were you in a sleepy state or trance-like state? The lights, the popping sounds, the bizarre noise in the backseat: these all sound like the typical, weird things that happen before a visitation. So I am wondering if your consciousness changed during this time.

Ipli

Post by Ipli »

I don't remember being in a different state because I was concentrating on driving,but my friend was decidedly odd,answering my question as to what was happening in the back in a strange monotone voice. I have another strange memory,when I was about 7 or 8 my mother went to visit friends in Leeds and I went with her. There where some other kids around and I made friends with another little boy and we went to play in some woods. The memories are very disjointed, suddenly 5 bullies appeared (!) and we were terrified,they tied us up,I couldn't see my friend but I could hear him screaming absolutely terrified and I was really scared. We were in a sort of water culvert thing, dry,like a round tunnel. Suddenly it was like I was waking up and I still have this clear picture in my head of looking down the culvert and seeing all these brown leaves blowing down from the top,disturbed by some wind. Then we were walking back,had tea and didn't tell anybody what had happened, crazy. Sometimes I think I'm going bonkers with strange stuff like these memories and all the ufo dreams I've had over the years, most of the time I can suppress it but then I will have a really disturbing dream or sleep paralysis attack and it knocks me for 6.

Ipli

Post by Ipli »

Thinking about it when I stopped the car, looked in the mirror and saw the lights I did feel hypnotised, they looked so strange, bobbing around, bouncing and wobbling, I really was transfixed looking at them.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ipli,
Sometimes, when the star people/aliens first show up, the experiencer will see multi-colored lights and hear odd sounds, almost like something out of a cartoon. This accompanies a change in consciousness, where the experiencer goes from a normal waking state to more of a vivid dream-like state, and possibly even Out-Of-Body.

There is a process that happens, that I call the Transitional Phase. The star people/aliens apparently use a technology, possibly electromagnetic radiation that makes the human change states of consciousness, but it also does more than that; it changes the human's vibrational frequency so they are able to interact with the visitors. This transitional phase happens both before and after the visitation. It involves lights, sounds, a possible paralyzation, and a shift in conscious awareness.

I'm sorry to hear about the bully memory you had, that really sucks. It is weird how scary things can happen to us when we are children and we don't ever tell anyone.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Headsup7up

Post by Headsup7up »

Hello all,

Newbie here! I have a strong interest in strange phenomenon (especially the sort I've experienced before). I love to follow coincidences where they lead and find it's a great way to learn about things you never expected. I have an interest in Pleaidians. Though my experiences are brief and vague maybe they will be helpful to someone or help us all have a greater understanding of things.

Namaste

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Headsup7up,
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting. That's what we have to do, follow the "coincidences" or the trail of clues until we all figure it out. Every little bit of information helps.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Fairest gide of the woods

Post by Fairest gide of the woods »

A little reaction on going from 3th to 4th and maby 5th dimension. We came indeed from the tirth and the fourth like the seven are transitional dimensions and is a short state. I think from Februari the 28th we must be already in the fifth or was it Mars? The fourth was from 21 December 2012 till then. I red two things and am as good as certain about this, also, that our sun is going spiral and the planets around turns with it same way. The way to go and enter in new dimensions. But what I red that we even entered a wormwhole that we must going even to an other place in space, this I need still thinking about. Or is there someone else here who is more evoluated in this matter? Or heard it from aliens?
Worm wholes ar real small and can exspend when going through, but that it can enlargen that a whole sollersystem can enter is what I do not know?

Kind regards

Reading here all around, some memories do come up with me.
Since I was a child, I even remebered my passing in my life before. Also I dream often things that became true afterwhile.
But this memorie I see it even like yesterday. I was shurely dreaming, but could see through our roof. Other experiance about Outher body experiences when I go outside, I also can see through the roof and see myself in bed. But here I stayed in bed and saw outside. A whole fleed of Ufo's comming from Nordwest fliyng Southeast, came over our roof. there where hundreds of them. The strange thing was that the next day, we got also a Ufo sithing in our country, for once, because I never heard it already. A triangel Ufo was spotted an 80 miles from us even at the direction of Southeast. I was used to dream about things that manifested a little later, and like you see, there was only one UFO, and dreamed about a hundreds, and there where all round, but differend sises. First time I tell about this, but here it is on his place, thanks.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Fairest Gide,

I have also had dream experiences of seeing hundreds of UFOs. Pretty amazing!

Do you believe we are going into a new dimension? I believe that December 21, 2012 was the opening of a doorway. That doorway is an opportunity for all of us to wake up, become conscious and make the shift over to a new frequency or perhaps a new dimension. I am not really sure, but I know something is happening and there seems to be a kind of splitting off: some people are waking up but some people are going into an even deeper sleep. I wish them the best of luck, but now really is THE TIME to wake up and take action because things are happening quickly.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Yes Bonny, I red it and believe too that the time 21 of December 2012 was the beginning of going to an new dimension, but we had a transition from a fourth to a fifth. And if am not wrong, te 28th of Mars was te beginning of the fifth. Our seasons too are Always progressive, and we will have much later from 6th to 8th also an transition seven.

Blessed be, Guido

And about similar dreams, it's nother whe dream or see clearvision, is a frequency, so it would means we adapt both on that same frequency. And yes amazing but beautiful to see and discover some of natures (universal) laws.

Blesed be, Guido

Magic

Post by Magic »

Hello to you all! :)

My name is Magic and I am a woman from Europe.
I've had many experiences ever since early childhood, but back then it was more of ghostly/spirits type of visitations.
I have always been sensetive towards the spiritual realm, meaning I sense when someone is around even if I can't see them... Even with animals actually. You know, you feel the stare or just the pressance.

So for me as a child it was most often spirits, ghosts, sometimes scary and sometimes beautiful.
Back then I didn't have a word for this but now I know it as obe's, I had it very often as a child.
When I was 12 a encountered my first ufo and 2 ets in fully awakened state.
Most frightening thing ever happened to me and I am scared still today by it, though much much better thanx to my spirit guides (which I also call et's).
But the most difficult things for me was that no one, not even my own mother believed in me, I told one friend and she told others and after that I was teased alot by it.
I also got extremly afraid of the dark, I've always been but not so I couldn't sleep in the dark, I couldn't even walk outside in the dark if there wasn't any street lights. I became panic in the car if it was dark. But now I am more functional thanx to my spirit guides/et family :)

I shut down after that experience, both emotional and vocaly. I tried telling myself it was all in my head. But I knew better, but then somehow I blocked it out during the years. I used drugs, smoked, over ate... depressions... anger issues... you name it I had it.

I lived in constant fear. I could feel when I was about to get taken, everytime I said, if you take me, please don't let me remember.
In 2009 it changed...
In 2011 Wonderful things began happening and they showed themselver more to me in ways I will explain. Both physically and astral and obe (same thing?).
It will all get too long if I tell it all here.

But today I am much better, sure, depressed because they have been "gone" for 1 year now... preperations I guess. I miss them.
Their love... oh my... it can't be comparred to anything on earth!

Talk soon I hope.