My story

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

KumaraSoul

My story

Post by KumaraSoul »

I never expected to be asking for guidance at a place like this, but i have reached a point where all the logical explanatins fall flat and I need to venture into the unknown. To be brutally honest, I'm somewhat embarrassed, because the mainstream would be quick to label me as 'nuts' for even coming here. I don't care at this point.
I've always had a fascination with UFO phenomena and aliens since a young age. I was scared witless of the Grey aliens, and yet felt this weird kinship to them. As much as they upset me, I couldn't leave it alone.
I am a lucid dreamer, having trained myself to recall in detail dreams, but over the recent years, some dreams have become episodic in nature and unnaturally intense, so much so that I was having experiences while wide awake. Some would say I was 'spacing out' for a bit. I have repeated dreams of a landscape that I can't place anywhere or anyWHEN on Earth. I see a brilliant white Meroe-style pyramid set against lush vegetation of an intense blue-green. I go into the pyramid and see snatches of writing that I can't replicate during my waking hours, no matter how hard I've tried to recall it.
There is also a being I've dubbed StarMother. She is a tall being, reminiscient of the Greys, but of a rich honey-golden skin color. She is definitely female, though her body seems sexless. Eyes are enormous, like onyx almonds. Enlarged ovoid head, has teeth because she smiled at me in a VERY human manner. Four digits on hands, elongated fingers. She seems to know ME very well, though I've never known her in my life (or lifetimes). She was the one who called me a Kumara Soul, and I've heard it in reference to the Pleiades.
I really don't know much about this ,because this is completely new territory for me and I'm scared. Does ANY of this sound/feel familiar to any of you? I need some answers, because it's killing me. Help me figure this out. Thank you for your time.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My story

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Kumara Soul,
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Star Mother sounds very beautiful.
I'm a life-long friend of the "star people" who I meet on the etheric plane. I used to think it was physical, because it was so real, but I now realize that the visitations and meetings with them happen while my physical body is asleep.

It is fascinating what you said about doing that type of journeying while you are awake. I've actually done that too, a few times, and it is truly amazing to be in two worlds at once with your eyes open! I am also a lucid dreamer and I have trained myself to recall my dreams upon waking. Then I write them down in a notebook. I've been doing this for about 25 years now.

I love your description of the pyramid in the lush green setting. Nice. :D It sounds like you have a wonderful place to go. Perhaps your star mother lives there? Or is it a scene from a past life?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

Bonnie, thanks for your response. i have never experienced the 'waking dreams' before in my life until then, and it was somewhat upsetting, because it was such a startling thing to happen. I have some experience with 'new age' thinking, but what's been happening over the past year or two is nothing like I've ever dealt with before. I feel in over my head and very unfamiliar with it all.
I used to read a lot about alien abduction and phenomena growing up, but I took it mostly as entertainment and not real. Now I am having these crazy dreams and I wonder if I'm losing my mind. I am VERY sensitive about this area, because I am being treated for depression and anxiety disorders and PTSD. How does one separate the mental illness from what may be something else entirely, such as abduction?
The landscape, I honestly don't know what to think. I've been reluctant to consider it a 'past life' memory, because I'm torn whether to believe in the concept or not. It is a very vivid place for me, though. It FEELS real, as if I could reach out and grasp it with both hands. Star Mother has only come to me once, and I haven't pushed to have her come back. I just take my dreams as they come. I do keep a dream journal, and I log these dreams in there for reference. I just wish I knew who and where she's from. i also had an image of a plaque bearing a design of seven stars. The plaque reminded me of lapis lazuli and the stars were golden. i couldn't recall how many points they each had. But this image was in conjunction with Star Mother, so maybe that's my link.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi KumaraSoul,
Think about how you got PTSD and your anxiety. What is it that makes you so anxious? Is it your strange dreams and your worry over them? I think I speak for the group when I say that we've all wondered if we were crazy at some point. You've got to question yourself and everything you experience in order to figure it all out, so we all go through this process of waking up. I do not believe you have any kind of mental illness. Everything you have posted has been well written and thought out. You are figuring things out, and you are doing just fine.

There is a real good chance that this is happening to you now, at this time, because the energy frequencies on planet Earth are shifting. We are all learning major life lessons and waking up to who we really are. It is a big time for all of us. Here is a video that can give you some general advice on waking up and getting through the process alive!

The reference to the seven stars could be the Pleiades constellation. Perhaps star mother is Pleiadian. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

Bonnie,
a lot of what you have said has also crossed my mind as well. It's been the sentiments of others I've trusted to share this information with as well. The social anxiety is that I'm extremely uncomfortable around large groups of people, say even the mall becomes a torment for me at times. I am very uncomfortable in family social gatherings, and will try to find some way of withdrawing without being noticed, if I'm able.
The Pleiadian connection with Star Mother; that has been my thoughts as well. People I've described her to say her golden complexion and her friendly nature would strongly place her in that place. The notion of a race of blond-haired, blue-eyed supreme beings always unnerved me (as in I keep thinking of Hitler's master race).
I keep trying to look at all this with two minds, and finding it harder to do. I question everything, because I feel it's important to challenge anything that does not have solid, credible evidence backing it up. It's not that I'm condemning anyone, but I find it very hard to believe things that have no good source to verify the claims made.
You mentioned we are going through a period or great change; maybe those sensitive to such ethereal changes are being mentally 'rewired' to be more receptive. I don't know. There's SO much for me to learn and absorb that at times I feel swamped. But it's a start.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Kumara Soul,
The way the world is right now, I don't blame you for not wanting to be around large groups of people. We have to be careful and take good care of ourselves. I am looking forward to the world becoming a better place as people wake up, and it is happening, but we have to make it through this transition.

There is one source that you can trust above all others: yourself. Follow your heart instead of your brain and you might find that your life starts flowing a little better. You are correct, we are being "re-wired" in a sense, because our DNA itself is changing and so is our perception of life and everything in it. 2012 is going to be an exciting year for us as we journey into a new dimension of conscious awareness.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Rasselon

Post by Rasselon »

Wow! Being able to slip into dreaming while awake is an awesome ability. You should develop it, not repress it. I have heard that dreaming will become slightly easier soon so it will be worthwhile for all hybrids to start improving their dreaming skills now.

A hybrid is an inorganic entity who has been born into this world as a human either intentionally or accidentally. Such entities posses both inorganic energy and organic/human energy. Most of them are unaware of their true nature, only being aware they are in some way different. That is because organic energy is dominant in the waking world, so much so that it is difficult even to remember our dreams. Because of this, dreaming is like going to Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. It is in dreaming where our interactions with inorganic beings take place.

Inorganic beings are what people refer to as "Aliens", however, they do not come from another planet in this universe but from another, separate, universe. Although our universes are separate, they are connected through dreaming. They can dream their way here and we can dream our way there. When we interact with "Aliens" in our dreams, this is what is happening. This is not to say we are the only organic beings in this universe. There are other organic beings but when we encounter them in dreaming, and since they have a nearly identical energy configuration to us, they look and feel completely human. This is because in dreaming, we match what we are perceiving with stuff we know about. As there are hybrids here, there are hybrids on other planets as well. We can encounter these hybrids in dreaming just as we do pure inorganic beings. Note: Inorganic Beings can disguise themselves as anything in our dreams. They usually take the form of friends, relatives and actors and are not always perceived as alien looking humanoids.

Also, some dream locations appear identical to the physical world which is why some people, including myself at one time, think their encounters happen in the physical world, especially if they wake up with unusual marks on their body. Not every entity encountered in dreaming is going to be friendly. If you get a bad feeling from them get away quickly or wake up. Most IBs we interact with in dreaming are friendly, especially if they are relatives.

Since we are inorganic and organic, we have both a human family and an inorganic family.

As far as I'm aware, only hybrids remember past lives. These other lives could have been on any world and in any time, not just the past on Earth.

The more dominant our inorganic side is in our awareness, the more difficult it is for us to feel comfortable on this world. We have to find balance between both sides to find happiness here. One way to facilitate this is to train yourself to chat with people about the things they are interested in even though you have no interest in those things. It also helps to not take your own ideas about things too seriously and to not try to convince others of them. Let them believe what they like and don't worry about it. Find something that makes you happy and get involved in that.

When I say hybrids are half and half, I am not saying we are missing parts of ourselves. We are 100% human and 100% something else. The only difference from normal humans is that we can see outside the box, so to speak, but this doesn't make us special or better than pure humans. We are 100% human here in the waking world and thusly in the same boat as everyone else. This is why to find balance in our lives, we have to keep our self-importance in check and understand that pure humans have a narrower view because that is how they are configured, and it is not their fault they are like they are.

To look for "Alien" evidence in the human world, you are going to come up short as pure humans do not experience any of the things we do. There are three things you can do. You can ignore everything and only focus on human things. You can continue to wonder and live in mystery, looking at the stars and wishing you were home or you can start asking everyone in your lucid dreams, "Are you an inorganic being?" When someone answers, "Yes", you can start asking them about what I've posted to find out if it's true or not.