hello

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Visigoth

hello

Post by Visigoth »

I am new here as well. Im a 47 year old male who lives in Arizona USA. Ive had many experiences over the course of my life and am tired of keeping all of this to myself, or feeling ridiculed/judged when telling the select few I choose to tell. I am hoping this forum will help me to sort out the many questions I have as well as to relate to others who share like experiences. I am awake and have been for some time.

dsegal

Re: hello

Post by dsegal »

Hey there-- You'll never be judged here. There's nothing I would read here that would faze ME, that's for sure.

I've had such crazy things happen it's beyond science fiction.

At first, you think--- Am I crazy? But then logic sets in and realize there's no way you're crazy once every long while.

Anyways, please share--- I'm eager to hear your thoughts-
Dave

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: hello

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Visigoth,
Welcome to the alien abduction help forum. It's nice to know you are awake! I used to feel like the awake people were few and far between, but people in general are really starting to wake up now. Our paradigm is shifting and people are slowly but surely opening their minds to new ideas. Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas here. We are a very friendly and open community and no one here will judge you.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG