Alien implants

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Jeff_King

Alien implants

Post by Jeff_King »

This is my first post here, I am in Australia where over twenty years ago I had my first undeniable abduction experience along with my partner. Previous to this as a child had what I thought were bad dreams of animals coming through the wall at night to get me. The main point of this post is to ask if others out there have implants that they know of. In my case there is a strong magnetic field particularly in my bed frame where my head makes contact with it. I have a great deal of information regarding my interactions with them, however would be keen to find others out there involved with the same type. Believed to be Nordics, I am not aware of any experiences I've had with Greys, unless of course they are shape shifted Greys.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien implants

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Jeff,
I have seen the star people turn into little furry animals. That is a fairly common feature of the alien abduction phenomenon. They are either shape-shifting or it could be a screen memory.

Implants? Yes, I have had many over the years, both from the star people and military abductions. I know an independent researcher named Nicholas A. Reiter who conducted a study where one of the things he tried was to move powerful magnets around peoples' implants to see if there was any reaction. Some people could feel a difference when the magnet was held near the implant. At the end of the study, Mr. Reiter reported: "We have acquired evidence which suggests that abduction events and related anomalies possess a physical reality in the form of detectable, measurable magnetic field disturbances."

Here are the links to the study:
* Part I - Magnetic Implant Response
* Part II - Magnetism, UFO Abductions, and the Anomalous
* Part III - The Magnetic Event: A New Clue To An Enigma

How would you describe your Nordic friends? I have met and interacted with different types of star people/aliens, but the ones I am close to and consider family are tall and thin with creamy white skin, average sized heads (human-like) with just larger than human-sized eyes, either black or blue in color. They sometimes have thin white hair and sometimes no hair. I always get the impression they are Pleiadian, but I'm not really sure where they come from.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

If the implants are implanted in an alternate reality, does that mean the energy of the implant in an alternate reality somehow manifests in the physical?

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

I am not aware that I have any implants. Does anyone know what the implants do? Are they used as tracking devices or do they gather information about us and our lives?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

There are two different types of implants that I am aware of: human and non-human. The human type are more robot-like, technological, and the non-human implants are biological. From my personal experience, the implants seem to be inserted in the etheric plane or what I call the "alternate reality." They then directly affect the physical form. The etheric body is, quite basically, the blueprint for the physical body. What ever happens on the etheric plane manifests on the physical plane. But I do not doubt that some implants may be inserted physically, particularly the human-made implants used by the secret government.

I have clear memories of having both types inserted and I currently have a couple implants in both arms. One of them is human-made, for sure. I recently had a vivid dream experience in which I was in an underground government base. It was shaped like a huge tube going down into the Earth. There were many levels and people even lived and worked down there. I was following a military officer around a hallway. We approached the center of this huge tube, and this area was an empty space almost like something you would see in Star Wars, like an open shaft for the ships to fly in. A massive iron arm with multiple grips on it had sleeping humans hanging from the backs of their shirts. I was grabbed by one of these grips or hooks and it swiftly descended down this shaft toward the bottom. At first, I thought I might die from the impact of hitting the bottom, but I calmed myself and made it to the bottom safely. I think, anyway, because somewhere along the way I blacked out. When I came to, I knew I had just undergone some type of small surgery. Then I woke in my bed and soon afterward, only a couple days, I felt the hard lump under the skin of my arm, near my elbow. It made my elbow so sore, I could barely lift anything. It definitely felt physical to me, but I believe the actual implantation was done etherically.

Our other bodies that we inhabit on different levels (astral, etheric, mental, etc.) directly affect each other.

The implants are tracking devices, monitoring devices, and most likely they can affect our bodies by sending signals through our nervous systems. I am sure the man-made ones can be used for mind control. Therefore, if you have one of these implants, you need to be a strong-willed person who can overcome negative energy and override that little voice in your head that comes up with bad ideas that can affect you mentally and physiologically. Be your true self and take action through your heart mind.

The non-human or alien or star people implants seem to be alive and live off the body's nervous system. I have had a number of these as well. They are also monitoring devices, but I do not know their full extent of use. It is a weird feeling to know you have implants and not be sure of their function. Many of us deal with this, however; I believe we are getting very close to knowing the truth of the whole matter as we are all waking up to our true nature.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ocean soul

Post by ocean soul »

I've had lot of experiences with etheric/energetic implants. I remember the first time I was awake during one of these "psychic surgeries." It was the summer I found determined I was being abducted, it wound up being a wild summer for me indeed.

Anyhow, the day of this particular surgery I kept seeing 1010 all over the place, which for me is usually and indicator that I'm about to be seriously messed with. I debated about whether or not I should go to bed that night, but since I was staying with some friends at the time (friends who got up really early) I chose to go to bed. As I lay in bed, unable to sleep, I began to notice this odd sensation that I wasn't able to pin down at first. After awhile I realized what was going on...they were in the etheric plane, operating on me, and I could feel the vibrations from the drill in the physical plane! My eyes just about bugged out! I was awake through the entire thing and at the end I could feel a tingling sensation in my crown chakra, assuming all was okay, I finally drifted off to sleep. All was undoubtedly not okay. :p

I've had a lot more implant experiences since then. Like last year, I made it a point to have my husband scan me for implants everyday and then we'd remove them. For awhile I even kept a record of all the different implants that would show up, from a day to day basis. I noticed that a lot of the implants would follow certain energy meridians, presumably to block them up. One of the most frequently used implant was what I call the Third Eye Plug. It's a three part device that would extend from just inside my forehead all the way into the center of my head, the point of it aimed at the Pineal Gland. It consisted of a central rod or a slender cone that was surrounded by a sort of support structure that would wrap around it, there were also wires that ran out from this and into the rest of the brain. I noticed that after it's removal I was able to able to "see" with my Third Eye a bit more.

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

Ocean Soul, are you suggesting that the implants were put in to inhibit your psychic capacities? You said that after you removed the implant, your third eyes was opened more. Also, how do you remove them?