Teachings in the dream state

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

SikWilly

Teachings in the dream state

Post by SikWilly »

Hello everyone! I am wanting to get some feedback on extremely real lucid dreams I have on occasion. In the dreams I am up before about 10-20 people sometimes in a classroom type setting, sometimes outside. Anyway, I am teaching the class about the way things work in the more subtle dream realms. The teaching runs the gamut of subjects, such as creative abilities, floating or flying, how to move through walls, basically how your mind can control the seemingly physical. The people there are either astral visitors, sleeping/dreaming, or the dead.

I am curious if anybody can give me some insight or have experienced something similar.

Peace
Will

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Teachings in the dream state

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Will,
When I was about 19-24, I was a student in the "star people school" of psychic testing and spiritual development. After I graduated from that school, I started teaching the class. I had a room of about 20 or so students who I taught how to fly! It sounds just like what you are doing. Congratulations! :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

SikWilly

Re: Teachings in the dream state

Post by SikWilly »

That's interesting. I had the dreams for a certain number of years before they became less common. I can remember about 6 classes. I still have lucid dreams where I'm teaching people things, but it's more random. I find somebody else in the dream who is lucid and we start. I do recall about 2 years ago I was sitting in front of young kids who appeared to be Chinese from the Samari days, I know Samari are Japanese:). There was an older Chinese woman dressed very decorative watching over the class. We were all sitting on these saucers cross legged. I was teaching them how to levitate and move around while sitting on them. As soon as they were proficient we'd start playing games chasing eachother and stuff like that. The woman never said a word, just a servant.