PIPA & SOPA??

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

PIPA & SOPA??

Post by Ashlie »

I'm seeing a lot of websites putting flyers up that are protesting against two laws congress is trying to pass called PIPA and SOPA. I'm not really sure what it's all about though, but I'm seeing stuff about it EVERYWHERE! So I guess it must be big. I read an article about it and it said that the laws would censor the internet. But what does that mean? I mean to what extent will/can they censor it? Will we be able to upload photos and videos? Or watch videos on the internet and stuff? How will this effect everyday citizens? If anyone has a good link about what is happening then please let me know! Thank you!

Much love and light -

Ashlie

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: PIPA & SOPA??

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ashlie!
Here is a link to a good video about SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act. Awaken Video Stop SOPA Now

PIPA is similar to SOPA. They are meant to work together to control the Internet.
If it goes through, the Internet will be policed and there will be no more free downloads of file-sharing software. It could shut down Youtube and file-sharing websites and block search engine results to Wikipedia and sites like that. They are trying to take away free speech. The people aren't going to put up with that.

The secret government/illuminati is doing its best to keep everyone asleep and under their control, but the lightworkers are already winning.... We have already won, it is just a matter of time until all the pieces to fall into place. Not much longer now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG